Viewing Enemies and More

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Humble_M

Viewing Enemies and More

Post by Humble_M »

As I was leaving a dungeon, I got attacked by a player (not a complaint...it happens even though I loath and try to avoid all PvP). Since I was so busy unequipping gear so I wouldn't lose anything valuable, I didn't really see who attacked me. This got me thinking...

It would be great if FT would allow players to see their enemies list. At the very least, maybe the Information tab can display the name of last fought player.
It's good to be the king!
-- History of the World - Part I (1981)

username: Humble_M (Mage)
Elgur

Re: Viewing Enemies and More

Post by Elgur »

Thats a great idea. I like it.
That the Buddha regarded ignorance as the principle of birth and death, and therefore of misery in the world, is a well established fact.
Robson jo

Post by Robson jo »

In my opinion the drop of items had to be blocked would be cooler pvp and we would not be more afraid of losing an equipment that we worked hard to achieve
(Mage)dude - lvl 2020

(Sword)SSweetzor- lvl 273

(Arch)One_Piece_ - lvl 189

One idea leads to another
Humble_M

Post by Humble_M »

Robson jo wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:59 am In my opinion the drop of items had to be blocked would be cooler pvp and we would not be more afraid of losing an equipment that we worked hard to achieve
I know there's at least one other thread about the % chance of losing gear. That's why I phrased my suggestion how I did
It's good to be the king!
-- History of the World - Part I (1981)

username: Humble_M (Mage)
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Humble_M wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:44 am
Robson jo wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:59 am In my opinion the drop of items had to be blocked would be cooler pvp and we would not be more afraid of losing an equipment that we worked hard to achieve
I know there's at least one other thread about the % chance of losing gear. That's why I phrased my suggestion how I did
30%
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.
Leone

Post by Leone »

We have a friend list that is personal to each player. An enemy list would be great.

...and the pvp drop issue. Well.

As you say it's in another thread. If be happy for that conversation to be revived.
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

Omnes Autem Uri