To PvP or Not to PvP ...

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Nahgus

Re: To PvP or Not to PvP ...

Post by Nahgus »

Sigh :roll:
Ryaca_1 is retired
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

maxter wrote: Sat Jun 16, 2018 7:34 pm My suggestion is keep pvp only clan maps, kinda like RuneScape 2 to pvp you go wilderness or arena, or castle wars. Questing and grinding should be free of pvp period.
And here's where we get a good split of opinion. Active forum users have pretty well-known positions, and I'd venture a guess that those users read other posts and know other people's positions too already... :lol:
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
Khmer

Post by Khmer »

maxter wrote: Sat Jun 16, 2018 7:34 pm My suggestion is keep pvp only clan maps, kinda like RuneScape 2 to pvp you go wilderness or arena, or castle wars. Questing and grinding should be free of pvp period.
QUIT YOUR WHINING about FT and its unfair scary PVP system :roll: ... You do not wish to pvp, don't be involved in clan life or better yet....Go play RuneScape 2 and take all the other Scaredy baby cats with you! :evil:
Matthias

Post by Matthias »

I somtimes do PvP with my mage. It's so fun xD it shouldn't be removed
Black named in game

Matthias - Archer (340)
Kenneth - Mage (110)
Elnathan - Ogre
Timothy - Dwarf

Known languages: English, C++, Java, XML, Python, C#, JS, PHP, Swift, HTML, CSS, Ruby, Kotlin, C, SQL, AJAX, JSON, ASP.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

What part of the OP have people not read, over looked or simply choosen to ignore:
Oh yea this part, where LK wrote:PvP lovers have their game, non PvP lovers have their game
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

LostKnight wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:13 am What part of the OP have people not read, over looked or simply choosen to ignore:
Oh yea this part, where LK wrote:PvP lovers have their game, non PvP lovers have their game
In a nutshell, yes. Many PvP suggestions are met with a yes/no response to PvP in general, or evolve to that at some point as the discussion goes along (and the OP gets older and responses are being made to the other responses).
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
Nahgus

Post by Nahgus »

Khmer wrote: Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:32 pm
QUIT YOUR WHINING about FT and its unfair scary PVP system :roll: ... You do not wish to pvp, don't be involved in clan life or better yet....Go play RuneScape 2 and take all the other Scaredy baby cats with you! :evil:
Completely agree with you
Ryaca_1 is retired
death911

Post by death911 »

Khmer wrote: Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:32 pm
Is even mentioning other game's name allowed in forum??
And whom do u refer as " Scaredly Baby Cats?". i find this term offensive/ demeaning. Did The players who don't want PVP use any offensive or demeaning terms against those who are in favour of PVP?? No..
So how can u use those terms?
If u don't like the above suggestions then its fine. U can oppose it without using any demeaning terms..
What is Death!!
To think our self confidence is lower than that of our enemies is Death!!
Staying alive in battlefield in fear of our enemies is Death!!
Running from our enemy instead of fighting is Death!!
SK1976

Post by SK1976 »

My idea is PVP is OK but not loosing any Items if lost the pvp
DUKE of SK-Clan
SK1976

Post by SK1976 »

ah

and no healblockers allowed !!!
DUKE of SK-Clan