To PvP or Not to PvP ...

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Nahgus

Re: To PvP or Not to PvP ...

Post by Nahgus »

I completely agree with madmaniac and dwarftank

I really like the pay to drop clan tag idea. So many issues would be solved.
Ryaca_1 is retired
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Nahgus wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:59 pm I completely agree with madmaniac and dwarftank

Makes sense to me, one has to pay to get in, why not 1b or 2b to get out?
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.
Leone

Post by Leone »

Very intriguing idea. I've one stipulation to this but otherwise in favour - it would certainly change perceptions.

If implemented, I think you should pay gold to get out and not real money.
Arashiko

Post by Arashiko »

madmaniacal1 wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:58 pm I'm not responding for or against PVP in FT, because that competitive environment is how the game makes money. My issue is not even with heal blocking, because GMs have already ruled it a tactical maneuver. I personally don't like pvp, but I deal with it to help my friends.
This is the issue I see needing fixed:
Low lvl accounts (under lvl 3) cannot be attacked, even on a clan map. These accounts are too low to join a clan. Why in the ***** are they allowed on clan maps? No account that lvl has any legitimate business there, although many have been abused to block heal on clan maps, knowing they cannot be hit. If purchased "pvp-protection" keeps an account from going onto clan maps, then low-lvl based protection should do the same. Better yet, make it so that no account under 10 can go there, since those accounts cannot join a clan anyway. I feel this suggestion alone would right many wrongs, before they can even happen.
:thumbsup:
Nahgus

Post by Nahgus »

LostKnight wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:15 am
Nahgus wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:59 pm I completely agree with madmaniac and dwarftank

Makes sense to me, one has to pay to get in, why not 1b or 2b to get out?
I like this idea
Ryaca_1 is retired
Khmer

Post by Khmer »

death911 wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:47 am
Khmer wrote: Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:32 pm
maxter wrote: Sat Jun 16, 2018 7:34 pm My suggestion is keep pvp only clan maps, kinda like RuneScape 2 to pvp you go wilderness or arena, or castle wars. Questing and grinding should be free of pvp period.
QUIT YOUR WHINING about FT and its unfair scary PVP system :roll: ... You do not wish to pvp, don't be involved in clan life or better yet....Go play RuneScape 2 and take all the other Scaredy baby cats with you! :evil:
Is even mentioning other game's name allowed in forum??
And whom do u refer as " Scaredly Baby Cats?". i find this term offensive/ demeaning. Did The players who don't want PVP use any offensive or demeaning terms against those who are in favour of PVP?? No..
So how can u use those terms?
If u don't like the above suggestions then its fine. U can oppose it without using any demeaning terms..
Yes maxter, please refrain from using other game titles on this forum, it's apparently demeaning to death911 :o
As for offensive, what is offensive, is that players on this forum whine about one of the great and unique aspects of Forgotten Tales(Compbatant, take a bow)

This I suspect, is a main reason most travel its lands and have left those other, none pvp, oh sooooooooo boring, cookie cutter games.

If those players don't want to enjoy this game in all of its splendor, then yes, in my opinion, seek your security blanket elsewhere.

No baby cats or other animals were harmed during the making of these sentences :lol: