New idea

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Robson jo

New idea

Post by Robson jo »

The maps could have an easy and dangerous specific color ..
Examples:
Color: Gray = Easy
Color: Yellow = Normal
Color: Orange = Relevant
Color: Red = Hard

Each color will show the Player the danger of each map ..

Example = I am level 1 and I am on the initial map, as I am beginner the map will appear with an orange color for normal ..
The map 4.0 for me appeared red because it showed that I do not guide what has it and so on.

We can see the colors by clicking on the mini map ..

And this is so simple and the idea is more hope to be helping with something ...
(Mage)dude - lvl 2020

(Sword)SSweetzor- lvl 273

(Arch)One_Piece_ - lvl 189

One idea leads to another
SellSword

Re: New idea

Post by SellSword »

Interesting idea, but I think it'd be harder to manage than just that. Take the 3, 3 map to the right of the tavern, for example. Red crocs, crazed lions, freya, and fairies all on the same map. The difficulty level between crocs and fairies is pretty sizeable. Same thing with the 0, 2 map which has both the little lava golem things nobody is scared of up to mushies and worms that often make those grinding lions run. Even the map below Martek's has the rare boss dragon pop up at times, which scared the snot out of me once...
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
Robson jo

Post by Robson jo »

SellSword wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:43 am Interesting idea, but I think it'd be harder to manage than just that. Take the 3, 3 map to the right of the tavern, for example. Red crocs, crazed lions, freya, and fairies all on the same map. The difficulty level between crocs and fairies is pretty sizeable. Same thing with the 0, 2 map which has both the little lava golem things nobody is scared of up to mushies and worms that often make those grinding lions run. Even the map below Martek's has the rare boss dragon pop up at times, which scared the snot out of me once...

Yes I had already thought about this hypothesis and simply noticed that when we click on the map it certainly shows every point and parts ..
Ai for example the map 3.3 and divided into 4 parts each part makes a spawm different then the middle and paint the mini map in 4 colors ... 1 color for each difficulty and simple
(Mage)dude - lvl 2020

(Sword)SSweetzor- lvl 273

(Arch)One_Piece_ - lvl 189

One idea leads to another
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

There may be different spawn points, but no guarantee that mobs stay where they are spawned.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
Leone

Post by Leone »

I like this idea but the different sections of the world map would have to change colour for individual players as they progress through the levels.

I'm by no means an expert but wouldn't this create a HUGE amount of work to programme and add to the MB size of the game?

Having said that, I can definitely see the benefit for new players. Colour code them from safe through to danger zones by all means, but permanently keep these colours for ALL players regardless of level. Either that or a toggle on/off option at the same time as you tap the map compass.
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

Any new options like this should have an "on/off" toggle in settings, so that more "experienced" players could disable it. This IS only for the overworld map, right? I'd HATE my minimap to have such filter all over it.
Omnes Autem Uri
Leone

Post by Leone »

On reflection, MM, I prefer your suggestion to mine!
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Personally I don't like it at all. Each map would have to be different colours depending on a players level

Bob(1) would have RED all over the place while Tom(3000) would have a LOT of grey.

And we have not even touch on the "underground" maps.

A nightmare to program and a waste of server resources, IMHO

You want to find out if an area is dangerous - do it the old fashioned way, take a walk and be prepared to RUN!. :o

Characters are capable of outrunning "most" enemy in the game.
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.
Edward

Post by Edward »

Лучше добавте питомцев в офлайн версию игры, без них там скучно.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Эдуард wrote: Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:15 pm Лучше добавте питомцев в офлайн версию игры, без них там скучно.
Google wrote:Better to add pets to the offline version of the game, without them there is boring.

I have a pet "Troll" in the offline version of FT
Google wrote:У меня есть домашнее животное «Тролль» в автономной версии FT
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.