ALL CURRENT IDEAS AND SUGGESTIONS!

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

kasper4sale

Some Ideas

Post by kasper4sale »

if possible maybe making an option on choosing what target to attack, would be helpful when u have multiple targets surrounding u, also the new skills maybe make a leveling system like 1-10 for how many times you use the skill, as u level make the duration and the number of targets it hits increase
Bloodvoyeur

New Chat system

Post by Bloodvoyeur »

I'm sure some people would agree when I say the chat system should be changed, rather, enhanced. Just a suggestion, I'm not a Game designer so im sorry for lack of knowledge and I'm not exactly sure how possible it will be to make a chat box? Where your messages and stuff won't disappear. Sometimes 10 seconds after a.message appears it's gone, kinda frustrating when you need to talk lol
"Better to reign in Hell than to serve in Heaven.."[font=][/font]
kawz

Re: New Chat system

Post by kawz »

a window that pops up when you want to chat would be amazing, and here it would be much like the chat box we have on the forum, it could even work across the whole map and we could even have clan chats, a private chat would need to be excepted by a player for it to be between them only, but other than that all other chat is public so all players can view it, only if they are in this box, other than that normal chat could still function, ie the chat we have now within a set area around you.. people should also be able to scroll up to view previous chat logs, perhaps only an hour or half an hour previously
Ted87552
Location: Go up to a mirror in the dark, close your eyes, spin around three times, saying "Ted87552"

Player Quest Idea

Post by Ted87552 »

This is not a quest given by an NPC, but by yourself. How about if there was a hidden dungeon where to advance to the next level, you had to kill 10 of every monster, from weakest to strongest, resetting every time you exit the dungeon.

Example: Level 1= 10 grey wolves, Level 2= 10 wasps, Level 3= 10 red spiders, etc.

At the end there could be 4 chests. Inside would be:

Hero's Sword(Dmg1600,Arm50,Dex20)
Gravity Plate(Arm1000,Dmg30,Dex10)
Nether Shield(Arm750,Dmg20)
Kryptonite Helmet(Arm350,Dex20,Dmg25): Reduces monster damage by 20%

All could be for level 1000 and be coded to be 90% weaker during PvP. On your way out of the dungeon there could be 3 red trolls on each level. Maybe it could be coded to disable auto-healing.

It sounds like hard work for the developers but it's just a suggestion.
Last edited by Ted87552 on Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: I felt like it.
Azok

NEW CLAN MAP

Post by Azok »

I think a new clan map would be a great addition to this game. Perhaps to the left of the current clan map. Add new towers only available to that specific map:

Magic Tower- The magic tower deals no damage but slows enemies within close distance. Medium Armour levels. 4mil Gold

Pirate ship- Placeable only in water areas (new map will have motes) Low arm, Medium-High range, High Damage. 10mil gold

Stone Golem-(Spawnable monster, spawn cap of 4) Stone golems can move around from where they are spawned, but are powerful and will return to where they were spawned once enemy is vanquished. 200 str, 300 arm, 80 dex, 20,000 HP. 4mil gold

Clan Headquarters-Long range, low str, EXTREMELY high HP; non upgradeable. 20mil gold.

Ok so heres the break-down of the map: In map will be territorys, Protected by lava and/or water motes. Only enterable by bridges. A territory is controlled once a clan HQ is built there. If the clan HQ is destroyed, the players lose their territory and any towers will cease to attack other clans. If another HQ is built there the neutral towers in territory become theirs and are reset to level 1. The motes and bridges will cause the map to be more strategic, the HQ and territorys will make them spend a lot more gold, and have something tow
ok for. First clan to control entire map will recieve admiration on forum by a Sr.Mod or the creator.

Thanks! -Azok
[Game Mod]
Im here to help, If you're ever having trouble feel free to PM me
Azok-Moderator Account
Death-White Mage-Lvl 48
Azog-Dark Dwarf-Lvl 79
Skeleton-Swordsman-Lvl 112
Azok

Re: NEW CLAN MAP

Post by Azok »

Thanks Secular, I really appreciate it :D
The magic tower and pirate ship have been used in DMs other
Games, like defense craft. I was trying to incorporate towers used in previous games so he would take into account (less work) But thanks again, ill work on stats and other tower ideas if he would like to use this :-D
[Game Mod]
Azok-Moderator Account
Death-White Mage-Lvl 48
Azog-Dark Dwarf-Lvl 79
kein

Post by kein »

Its a fantastic idea Azok

But that there are towers on the Territory that can be "captured"
look like a mini game...I think it would be destroy the "crash down"
from clans. Hope y understand what i mean :-\

But allaround its really great idea ;-)
Azok

Post by Azok »

Thanks kein :D thats also a very good idea... Having pre-existing territorys placed by the creator and we make a mini game out of it by capturing the best territory. But i, for one do quite enjoy the strategic branch of building so that we may choose where they are placed :)

The part about the towers resetting to lvl 1 will urge players not to destroy towers, causing less damages, longer territory holding, and less costly!
Thanks everyone!
[Game Mod]
Azok-Moderator Account
Death-White Mage-Lvl 48
Azog-Dark Dwarf-Lvl 79
Azok

Post by Azok »

NEW IDEA, INSPIRED BY SECULAR: Stone golems, instead of being a spawnable monster, will be a tower instead, activated when an enemy clan-member enters into range. Thid way upgrades will be available to the monsters and the tower. Maybe not so much tower but a spell book on a pedistal or something.

Stone Golem Tower- Stone golem tower will spawn a ferocious beast when an enemy is within range. (with each upgrade golems become stronger) 0 Damage, 350 arm, 0 dex. 1,500,000 hp (1.5mil) Range: 7

Due to lower range, yes, like the round tower of current clan map tower is destroyable by archers and mages. So it will need to be spawned in narrow area, only passable by close range, like a bridge.

With each upgrade of the tower, Spawnable Golems will get 50% of current tower formula and tower will get +30 armour.

When a Golem is killed, another will spawn directly after, causing players to focus on the source, causing owners to spend more on upgrades!
Thanks.
[Game Mod]
Azok-Moderator Account
Death-White Mage-Lvl 48
Azog-Dark Dwarf-Lvl 79
saboteur

new skill and new gear please...

Post by saboteur »

Ok here goes...

Archer class needs an aoe skill. Mages walk in wipe out 10 to 20 opponents at a.time. archers only tgt one? Either increase archer single.target.dmg significantly (as in making our dps go way up) or please give us an aoe skill.

The gear is outdated. Im lvl 35 and using the best.bow.you can buy. Reign bow. Its lvl 21. Need new gear for each tier / 10 lvls or so.

Right now there is NOTHING past 20 to spend gold on. And certain things....buying lvls, over rewarded loot (firebow anyone) has made gold useless past lvl 18/20. The.economy in game is out of whack with missing gear for higher tiers. And the ability of mages aoeing farming loot worth 20k a pop. One mage lvl 60 in 2 or 3 fights with 10+archers in each fight can farm 20 bows in a matter of minutes. Mage aoe needs nerfed or other classes revamped to be on par. Some loot needs drop rate or value nerfed (firebow).

Just my .02