ALL CURRENT IDEAS AND SUGGESTIONS!

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

dragkardragcar

possible potions list

Post by dragkardragcar »

Potion of invisibility unable tobe attacked but able to move
Potion of flame burst at small range big fire dmg
Potion of ice powder - shield from fire spells
Potion of invincibility - rare - 15-20 secs of no dmg taken
Potion of woodbarkskin +20 arm fire does more dmg
Potion of stoneskin +100 arm
Potion of iron body +200 arm

Potion of speed
+1
+2
+3
+4
+5
I guss this could be use for more ideas. ..
(-:

Keep up the good work creator!
Secular

Re: new skills, new formulas & class bonuses

Post by Secular »

Are these stats already added? I think if new stats are being introduced into the game, we need more stat-points per level.
INT [intelligence] - increases potency of mana regen and spell usage.

SPELL: ((base_spell + (MAX_MANA * 2.5)) * (INT * 0.02)
MANA REGEN: ((1 + (MAX_MANA)) * (INT * 0.02)

MAN [mana] - formula changes

According to this formula, MANA doesn't give any additional damage to the spells? Simply faster regeneration?
But INT gives both of these benefits? How is this logical? One should give spell damage, the other regeneration...

ARM [armor] - no change.

CON [constitution] - increases health points.

MAX_HP = ((base_hp * (level^0.95)) * (CON * 0.02)
TWO stats that boost health? Please, explain how this is suppose to make sense or improve the game.
It seems to me no one even put thought into these.
Sarevok - Lv. 169 Swordsman
Sithis - Lv. 270 Archer
dragkardragcar

Re: mage improvements

Post by dragkardragcar »

kawz [Sr. Game Mod] wrote:i will work on some new spells for you guys, would like to see the mage get more ^^ since every other class is getting skills, only fair we mages get more spells as we attack with them
I would like to see groop ffect spells like haste
Or of the like.
kawz

Post by kawz »

Secular wrote:Are these stats already added? I think if new stats are being introduced into the game, we need more stat-points per level.

According to this formula, MANA doesn't give any additional damage to the spells? Simply faster regeneration?
But INT gives both of these benefits? How is this logical? One should give spell damage, the other regeneration...

ARM [armor] - no change.

TWO stats that boost health? Please, explain how this is suppose to make sense or improve the game.
since there would be a total of 13 stats instead of 4 max the idea is there would be 6 or 7 skill points per level instead of 2

these are not added. these are suggestions... you seem to misunderstand the information given... as you can see i clearly state that mana has no change.. meaning increasing mana increases mana regen and also spell potancy.. and intelligence is an extra multiplier.. intelligence is not in the game..

as for two effecting health you are mistaken again :/ and in fact armor has only one thing. it resists damage.. as it says no change..
arm was removed in the new hp formula i suggested. this means that str and arm no longer effect hp.. meaning only your hp
skill and level effects hp

and as for it seems nobody put any thought into these, i can assure you me and several mods worked several weeks on these.. making sure they were thought through and reasonable.. do not dis-approve of something you do not completely understand..
Secular

Post by Secular »

Secular wrote:Are these stats already added? I think if new stats are being introduced into the game, we need more stat-points per level.

ARM [armor] - no change.

since there would be a total of 13 stats instead of 4 max the idea is there would be 6 or 7 skill points per level instead of 2

these are not added. these are suggestions... you seem to misunderstand the information given... as you can see i clearly state that mana has no change.. meaning increasing mana increases mana regen and also spell potancy.. and intelligence is an extra multiplier.. intelligence is not in the game..

as for two effecting health you are mistaken again :/ and in fact armor has only one thing. it resists damage.. as it says no change..
arm was removed in the new hp formula i suggested. this means that str and arm no longer effect hp.. meaning only your hp
skill and level effects hp

and as for it seems nobody put any thought into these, i can assure you me and several mods worked several weeks on these.. making sure they were thought through and reasonable.. do not dis-approve of something you do not completely understand..
MAN [mana] - "formula changes"

you can see i clearly state that mana has no change
MAN [mana] - "formula changes" ?

Sorry, I hope you see there was missing information under MANA...
Only a mana regeneration formula was listed under MANA. Although under INT both mana regen/potency were listed.
Could you add the damage formula under MANA then?

Another question,
Why have two stat abilities that do the same thing? I'm not seeing a different mana regeneration formula or a different spell damage formula (seeing as there is only one spell damage formula listed, under INT, not mana.)
arm was removed in the new hp formula i suggested.
ARM [armor] - no change.
Okay, all it said was "armor - no change." The original posted never mentioned removing the health factor from the attribute.
Sithis - Lv. 270 Archer
dragkardragcar

Re: possible potions list

Post by dragkardragcar »

Azok wrote:This would be awesome. Str based potions would be great aswell. Perhaps 1 is= to the amount of damage done by a mages mana potion. THAT would be amazing.
Alsow asimple way to balance the game..
Secular

Blood Flow Spell (Life-Steal)

Post by Secular »

I think a cool idea for Mages is a Blood Flow spell (stole name from another poster) that wouldn't be obtainable until, say, level 150... It would of course be weaker than Green Flow, but slightly stronger than Yellow Flow.

The higher the mana, the increased potency of the life stealing/damaging effects. This spell could cost between 10-15 mana.
A percentage of damage dealt on the enemy would go to your life points.

Blood Flow spell + a powerful, Green Flow spell would make PvP more interesting.

Thoughts?
Sithis - Lv. 270 Archer
dragkardragcar

Re: Blood Flow Spell (Life-Steal)

Post by dragkardragcar »

Secular wrote:I think a cool idea for Mages is a Blood Flow spell (stole name from another poster) that wouldn't be obtainable until, say, level 150... It would of course be weaker than Green Flow, but slightly stronger than Yellow Flow.

The higher the mana, the increased potency of the life stealing/damaging effects. This spell could cost between 10-15 mana.
A percentage of damage dealt on the enemy would go to your life points.

Blood Flow spell + a powerful, Green Flow spell would make PvP more interesting.

Thoughts?
Maybe different mage classes from high lvl ? Leech alchemist illusionist and so on?
Azok

+1

Post by Azok »

Something close to this idea i had was a white flow spell. Flows are fire. So im thinking a white fire that burns the opponent. Good idea. Also new spells do need to be added. Same spells have been used since the release of the game so something new would be great :)
[Game Mod]
Im here to help, If you're ever having trouble feel free to PM me
Azok-Moderator Account
Death-White Mage-Lvl 48
Azog-Dark Dwarf-Lvl 79
Skeleton-Swordsman-Lvl 112
kawz

Post by kawz »

as you can see there is two formulas.., the changes were the including of (0.02*INT) i saw no point in putting the same formula down twice.. mana is the same as i said, only the formula changed

right beside each other
kawz wrote:INT [intelligence] - increases potency of mana regen and spell usage.

this would actually mean mana no longer regens using (1+ (mana*0.025)) and would infact regen using ((1 + (MAX_MANA)) * (INT * 0.02).. lets put some numbers in here.. say you have a level 1 mage, with 6 mana total and 4 intelligence total.. this would mean that every 5 seconds he would get a total of 1 (rounded down from 1.48) mana every 5 seconds.. and only deal a max of 5 damage per cast

now take a level 100.. say he has 200 MAX_MANA and 70 inteligence.. he would regen 281 every 5 seconds.. just because he has such high intelligence.. and only deal a max of 770 damage per cast

but then again.. a mage level 100 with 2 MAX_MANA and 200 intelligence would regen 9 mana every 5 seconds.. and only deal a max of 24 max damage per cast

and finally a mage level 1500.. with 3000 MAX_MANA and 4 intelligence would regen 241 every 5 seconds and only deal a max damage of 600 damage per cast

it is to create variation in mages.. but perhaps it is best it isnt MAX_MANA as some items give a large boost too mana :)

as for the arm thing, there was only one formula given for HP i thought it would be clear that this was an idea to replace the hp formula..

also if yous think this will make the mage overpowered the melee classes were given pierce and power :) so have a look at those formulas if you think that way :)