ALL CURRENT IDEAS AND SUGGESTIONS!

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

blitzcraig

Re: clan improvement

Post by blitzcraig »

I've actually got a lot of ideas for working on the clan system in FT. I've listed some pretty simple to implement ones, but I will happily write up an entire system which I think could be incredible - IF the creator or mods show some interest (don't want to waste my time and forum space on it if it could never happen) ... So...

Creator, (and mods) if you'd be interested in this, please just say so and I'll write up my ideas for a whole system to let you see and people to comment on. I think the clan system could become what really sets this already great game apart and gets people excited to be part of the FT community :)
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
fiora1

Re: Pvp Suggestion Poll

Post by fiora1 »

Its un fair to make people in other clans higher than u by 200 or 700 lvls to kill u make a range for it like 20 or 30 lvls diffrence to kill any one in other clan
kawz

Re: new skills, new formulas & class bonuses

Post by kawz »

Secular wrote:Okay thank you for clarifying Kawz, I guess I was slightly confused.  Image

I really enjoy the RAN (Ranged), RES (Resist), PRE (Precision) and LUK (Luck) attribute ideas.
Would RAN only be available to Archer class?
No it would be available to all classes :)
blitzcraig

Re: please fix pvp level requirement.. system is BROKEN!

Post by blitzcraig »

Seriously, we need to fix this..I'm getting SO tired of being attacked by people I can't attack back because they are four or five levels lower! !
⬜ 💣 🌏
blitzcraig

Re: please fix pvp level requirement.. system is BROKEN!

Post by blitzcraig »

Thank you for letting me know this is being looked at! ! Creator and his team (mods) are doing a great job developing this game and community ... Didn't mean to sound impatient, just frustrated ;)
⬜ 💣 🌏
~Smokey~

Shop Hiding fix

Post by ~Smokey~ »

Ok this has been an issue for a long time. Player will kill others then when the clan retalieates frlor it the killer hids in shop all day. There needs to be a time limit to shop. You can get everything you need or sell everything you have in seconds. So why not make a time limit say 1 min to do your business..after that your fair game to be attacked. But how it starts is when you walk into the zone the time starts..any opinions on this would be great. Im just tired of my clansmen being killed by cowards like pepo an then he can just hide after
Gandalf
Site Admin

Re: Shop Hiding fix

Post by Gandalf »

the idea is interesting and i see no reason for a 24hrs save zone. or vise versa, after a kill, u have no safe zone for 5min i.e.
but pls respect other ppl and dont call them coward in public, even when they behave bad ingame in ur opinion.
Forum Admin and Gamemaster

Useful links: Forum Rules | Game Rules | Items | Quests | Monsters

Spoken languages: English, German
blitzcraig

Re: Clan Page

Post by blitzcraig »

These are great ideas to address the issue... I'm hoping to suggest a comprehensive clan system upgrade, but am waiting for verification from creator that he's interested in updating it... This will definitely be part of my plan ;) ... Maybe add this idea to "clan improvements" post to put several ideas together?
⬜ 💣 🌏
blitzcraig

Re: Shop Hiding fix

Post by blitzcraig »

I think smokey had this one right with first idea also. Time limit seems, to me, the best option (not that somebody doesn't have a better idea somewhere ; ) . An issue I worry about worth the "always available" shop would be availability of pots... That'd be dangerous...

Anyway, the time limit seems simple enough, though one minute would be a bit short IMO.  Maybe five or even ten minutes, then can't go back to safety of that shop until you go to another shop?  Probably harder to implement that way but it'd stop the "shop hovering" abuse I think...

EDIT -- well, ten minutes sounds pretty long, 3-5 is probably better... Although, I have another thought. The safe zone was originally implemented to make sure you didn't die while shopping, so maybe get rid of the zone altogether, only be safe while actually "in" the shop... Then institute long (20 seconds? ) log out delay if done while in the shop. Might fix both sides of abuse issue? What do you guys think?
⬜ 💣 🌏
Leone

Temples/churches

Post by Leone »

I was thinking about whether or not the temples/churches (?) could be used in-game. One obvious idea would be to pay to be healed but then I wondered if there could be different 'bless' options, whereby you receive attack or defence bonuses for a set period of time.