ALL CURRENT IDEAS AND SUGGESTIONS!

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

sandspur32

Re: Discuss Round

Post by sandspur32 »

Something using clan status. I forget whose idea that was. But clans can only fight each other if they declare war on each other.
kein

Re: Discuss Round

Post by kein »

Its a good idea sandspur..but i thinm many guys will lose there fun to it..i like the idea from kenny cuz this make it realy fair...With my old mage i had a time where i killed alll clan guys i see ( even when i can kill them lol )..and if y firat have to declare war its make it not realy funny..But thx for support sandspur its a good beginning for this diacuss round thanks kenny too ;)
starotic

Regarding 50+/50-

Post by starotic »

I like to attack higher lvls when they are getting destroyed for being in bully clans. Even 100 higher... If I can finish link player with another low level I smile all day.I know I can die,I carry back up hat.I lose them alot.link camps spawn...lol.I so often die
Torrential97

A Devil Boss!

Post by Torrential97 »

I think there should be a devil boss that Governs roughly 5mil EXP and worth the crazy fight. Maybe on a new map with Fire and Blood Rock sorta like hell and he drops 10Mil gold or items and also has 10x the power of a Red Cyclops. Lol just an idea my imagination decide to bring up.
zapstrap

Re: Skill improvements

Post by zapstrap »

Hopefully the swordman skills will be improved in the near future....All four need changes in order to be effective and competitive.
Suggestions for each skill:

1.Always Hit...I don't use this one as my dex is higher than any npc I have encountered. Maybe good for low level players with less dex? I Find no difference when I use this skill.
2. Freeze Sword...This could be a very effective skill if it was improved. I don't use it against npcs, but for PvP we need this skill. Right now I have to activate the skill button then run at my opponent and touch him with my sword to activate the skill. This is very difficult to do when your opponent is running or when a mage slow spells you. If you do happen to freeze someone they (mages and archers) can still target you with fire arrows and green flow. I can't use my fire sword while the freeze skill is active. I would suggest that when I target an opponent with the crosshairs and press the freeze sword button I can then freeze my opponent with just a tap of my sword button when in a certain range (20 seconds). This would nullify the great advantage that a mage has over me. If two mages attack me one will slow spell me and the other will green flow me then switch...I have no chance.
3. Fire Sword...the only skill I use on a regular basis.It reduces enemy life by 40 percent and your life by 10 percent. Sounds good but in practice I go from full life to red very quickly. It is very hard to PvP with this skill. I suggest eliminating the 10% altogether or reducing it to 3-5%
4.Purple Skill. Slow Enemy Attack. I have not fully explored this skill in PvP . But I think your enemy attack rate gets reduced by this skill. Instead of one time per second its now every two seconds. Has other swordmen used this skill in combat? Is it effective. Against npcs I see little difference.

p.s I also liked Sandspurs suggestion on skill jumping.
Torrential97

Craft Leveld versions of Spells.

Post by Torrential97 »

Okay sence the mags is getting no upgrades really, I figured allow crafting of leveled up spells. Say green flow spell level one does 50+2.5*Mana and costs 5 mana to cast, well level two of that spell should be 75+3.5*mana 10 to Cast.

Heres a Prompt of my idea.

LEVEL 1 Green Flow Spell
50+2.5*mana/mana consumption 5

LEVEL 2 Green Flow Spell
75+3.5*mana/mana consumption 10

LEVEL 3 Green Flow Spell
100+4.5*mana/mana consumption 15

LEVEL 4 Green Flow Spell
125+5.0*mana/mana consumption 20

LEVEL MAX Green Flow Spell
150+5.0*mana/mana Consumption 25
NeoNoX

Re: Craft Leveld versions of Spells.

Post by NeoNoX »

Then level 4 spell is better than 5, see the dmg/mana ratio.
Torrential97

Post by Torrential97 »

5 does 150 dmage + 5.0 multiplyed by ur mana
Torrential97

Post by Torrential97 »

Level 4: 775 DMG per cast
Level 5: 800 DMG per cast
sandspur32

Re: A Devil Boss!

Post by sandspur32 »

magix wrote:Well what about a boss spawns every week somewhere no fixed place 'with rear drops etc

But problem is who gets the drop ? Little unfair if someone killed lots hp and someone just walked in
And gets the drop' maybe with a lock drop sis' who ever do the first 10%damage of the hp gets a lock and gets the drop'

But the idea of bosses i like to
Good one, magic. Make it really tough. Random spawn time and location. You never know where or when it will strike. With good rare item drops. As for who gets the drop. The one who does the most damage should get it.