ALL CURRENT IDEAS AND SUGGESTIONS!

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Azok

Re: Stackable Items

Post by Azok »

"I won't add stackable slots. Some crafting items was designed to be hard to create - they are rare items. That's why the chance to create some of them is 0.007%. Why? Because some time ago all high level players wore exactly the same gear.Now the only way to get some very high level item is to craft it, kill somebody who wear it or get it in spawn event.If I add stackable slots and you can have 100 ingots in backpack it will be easy to create all items. The same effect would be if i change create chance to 100%"
-compbatant [Game creator]
Quote from creator.
[Game Mod]
Im here to help, If you're ever having trouble feel free to PM me
Azok-Moderator Account
Death-White Mage-Lvl 48
Azog-Dark Dwarf-Lvl 79
Skeleton-Swordsman-Lvl 112
flortz3

Friend Notification

Post by flortz3 »

I would like to see a friend log on log off notification on screen. Checking the map to see where the friends are is great but kind of a drag to keep checking the map over and over to see if a certain person has logged in. Oh, and of course, friend chat would be awesome!
GrindMaul

Ultimate PvP PvM fix

Post by GrindMaul »

Ok here it is...
1. Disable PvP in all locations(maps) except Clan map ( or make /designate a new map)
a) In PvP map vital does not work at all.
b) In PvP map death does not cost xp.
c) In PvP map create personal info icon that shows a win/loss record( visible to all when veiwing another players info)
d) In PvP map no item drops apon death.
e) In PvP map all are attackable ...clanned and non clanned.

2. PvM maps are for grinding /quests/and fun chatting.
a) In PvM map return vital braclete to original funtion
b) In PvM map no pvp can be initiated.(no more outlaws)
c) In PvM map xp can be gain (killing npc's)
d) In PvM map xp can be lost by death to npc's @a 5% x xp need for current level.

3. Event Map..lava island
a) PvP turned off for all
b) vital braclete funtions normally
c) xp and items can be gained from killing npc's
d) xp can be lost by death from npc's @a 5% x xp needed for current level
fiora1

Re: ALL CURRENT IDEAS AND SUGGESTIONS!

Post by fiora1 »

1-Make storage to store in it important items and don't take space from backpack and make it cast 10% of item price that is fair
2- make heal regeneration in fighting monsters to lvl but not in pvp, I can't tank
3-make gear lvl 25 of all types in store and make any gear drop from monsters from lvl 50
Secular

Re: Ultimate PvP PvM fix

Post by Secular »

Eh, I don't really like this idea. I like the risk and availability to engage my opponents freely in whatever part of the realm I may encounter them.

I feel like you are trying to make the game too sugar-coated. Losing and gaining items from PvP creates an economy, a supply & demand. It gives players a reason to keep grinding gold. In the update, drops in PvP were drastically reduced.

Honestly, we should be dropping our weapons as well too.

However, I do agree with your personal record icon that displays Kill/Death ratio.

I personally just think many people play for the PvP aspect, and herding us into one PvP-zone to have fun will hurt the game.
Sarevok - Lv. 169 Swordsman
Sithis - Lv. 270 Archer
sandspur32

Post by sandspur32 »

The ultimate fix for PvP/PvM is to allow cross training. At level 150, you should be able to spilt you class. Have a sword/mage or a dwarf/archer. Set the hp formula back to where it was. Set the regeneration back where it was. Of course the "2nd" would give no more hp, unless it gets a higher level than the "1st". Players can have a mage wearing sword armour, and can always change to spells or melee.
Problem solved.
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

Pvp on 1 map only seems odd to me, but players should be able to avoid it if they choose (IMO) ... Still say pvp in clans only is way to go. I don't agree completely with everything else here, but mostly I think it's great :)
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
GrindMaul

Post by GrindMaul »

Ever since the spawn parties there aint much of a market for selling items.. Sugar coated not at all...this is a mmo not just a pvp game..many dont like pvp. By splitting it up..you have a choice t which you wish to play. As for challenge there is no challenge in pvp only GvP & GvG (G= group)
Also if you were just starting the game leveling is really hard now between the mechanics and the old low level pvp .Gotta think of this for all not just uz +100 level players.
Leone

Post by Leone »

sandspur32 wrote:The ultimate fix for PvP/PvM is to allow cross training. At level 150, you should be able to spilt you class. Have a sword/mage  or a dwarf/archer. Set the hp formula back to where it was. Set the regeneration back where it was. Of course the "2nd" would give no more hp, unless it gets a higher level than the "1st". Players can have a mage wearing sword armour, and can always change to spells or melee.
Problem solved.
Now this is a great idea, Sand. But why wait till 150? Have it right from the beginning.
Bloodvoyeur

Post by Bloodvoyeur »

I agree with this fully (:
"Better to reign in Hell than to serve in Heaven.."[font=][/font]