ALL CURRENT IDEAS AND SUGGESTIONS!

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Thefallen

Re: PvM Poll - Vote to show what we want

Post by Thefallen »

Im fine with bringing back the XP requirements as they were,IF we get regen back AS IT WAS on PvM.

Trying to level a low level character as it is is near impossible now. Period.

I like hanging around on the maps and chatting with other players as we grind. Helping the new players to level.

ALL of that is near impossible now.
Like Cephissus, I am a man Bound
tonzula78

Re: Mounts

Post by tonzula78 »

I like the idea
Dunkin

Re: maybe swordsman could be miners

Post by Dunkin »

compbatant [Game Creator] wrote:I am going to add soon better pick axe with highier level which faster dig :)
I just started, and i Own Pick Axe and Wood Axe, But Really From the Short List of items to Make.... got no Use for them... Can't even Sell the Igots or Dust... But you can sell Wood Planks..

i don't feel there is a Need for these tools at the moment it seems to be a 10,000 gold waste, unless there becomes more use for such items....

although on a side Note.....also PLEASE (i know its in the suggestion topic) add STACKING to these Dust and Igot's and WOod.... PLease PLease PLease.... Stacking should Cap at 20....
jhun

Post by jhun »

I voted yes it is indeed good that xp is cut when u reach a certain lvl but I also have swordsman and dwarf still at starting lvl and with the older pvm we will gain more players not just us. I got a question gandalf why did u guys nerf the regen bracelet when in fact it has no use at all don't you think it just a waste of time and effort?
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

I'm voting no...but with one huge qualifier: monster stats MUST be lowered. Also, beginning HP should be doubled, or new players given a few stat points to start with or something because starting at level zero with no prior knowledge of the game would be very difficult now, and probably discouraging to new players.

Also, if it is going to be long time before changing monster stats (which I believe Gandalf and creator both said was happening) ... Maybe reinstate healing during pvm while we wait?

Anyway, thanks for setting up the poll ... Hopefully it's a productive/helpful way for us to express our feelings :)
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
99%

Post by 99% »

Gandalf wrote:but also consider, that xp was adjusted too. if we change the reg, the xp / lvl comes back too prob. what about a regeneration skill for higher levels?
We never asked you to mess with player versus monstars. If I rember corecly it was pvp that we asked you to fix is sad you see complaints because I see facts
nt300

Post by nt300 »

I voted yes.
I also already created a POLL about this topic.
http://forgotten-tales.boardonly.com/t2 ... en-for-pvm
TIME LORD
Currently In Ancient Greece, Athens.
WEST HAM

Consistency please

Post by WEST HAM »

While i appreciate the need to test new ideas and make changes this game is becoming far too complicated!!

I had 6 weeks away and came back to a completely different game and felt like a complete noob all over again!

I like a lot of the changes but i really hate this idea of having 1 rule for pvp and another for pvm!! can we at least keep the effect our characters have when using different skills consistent? (Fire arrow in pvp can be used more than once)

Now people are suggesting different HP regen for pvp and pvm?? why dont we go the whole hog and make the skills and regen different for every monster and every map!!

PVP!!! lets keep it within clans but have a pvp bubble request like the friend request bubble so those of you that want to pvp can and those of us who dont want to pvp dont get attacked while grinding.

Why has this game taken on such a clan based bias??  it is not clan wars or clan tales so why dont we leave clans to the megalomaniacs and let the rest of us who want to play the game without a clan do it without any disadvantages!! why do  i have to join a clan to craft items over lvl 100?? i have 3 characters that have grinded their way to over lvl 100 without the help of any of the megalomaniacs but now i have to join 1 of them to get the best items or create a clan and build a clan building that will no doubt be destroyed way before i manage to craft any items due to the ridiculous russian roulette of crafting and "crafting failed"

Crafting!! i appreciate that a 20% chance doesn't mean that i get 1 success for every 5 times i try but having spent hours collecting iron ore it took me 10 tries to get 1 lvl 75 armour!!  

In the current climate of over complication surely the more i craft the more proficient i should become and therefore my 20% chance should rise by 5% or 10% every time i fail until i become a crafting expert and get 100%

Not being able to get all i need to craft an item in 1 visit to the mine is irritating but what makes it worse is that i cant pass the crafted iron ingot to 1 of my alts to hold? i have had to create a new character to stand by the shop just to hold uncrafted iron ore.  (if you do this make sure you give the alt a few levels so you dont lose it in 1 of the unannounced level 0 character culls!! i dont remember seeing that in the rules??  i lost millions and many rare items to these culls )  

This game used to be fun to play but now even if i could log on i find myself spending far too much time reading the forum and even the mods are now telling people to "read the forum" rather than answering simple questions.

RANT OVER!!  :-)
nt300

Re: Consistency please

Post by nt300 »

You Hit the Nail Square on the Head.
Awesome Post.
Also, "Why has this game taken on such a clan based bias??" My point from the start...
TIME LORD
Currently In Ancient Greece, Athens.
Ruffframe

I is just un-edumacated.

Post by Ruffframe »

Seems that the grinders and farmers will get no where in this game unless we purchase mad amounts of levels and items , but thats just my opinion .