ALL CURRENT IDEAS AND SUGGESTIONS!

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Shizzar

Re: Non-PvP clan

Post by Shizzar »

OLD BALLS wrote:Maybe so. If it where to happen, put clan name on right side of character name would be cool. That way everyone would be able to know immediately whom it was.
Its good idea. Then nobody mistake. Or change color. Green for non pvp clans and red for pvp.
Ruffframe

Post by Ruffframe »

I like non pvp clan idea for swordsman . I am in clan ARM , for crafting . I have not had a chance to craft in a high level castle . Really interested in making high level gear for my character and for other players . Yes I would purchase many robes that cost real cash . A player/apprentice mod helped me one time in need . I still owe that player a robe back . Would like to be able to craft it one day . Make a form of Crafting Guild .
thenates71700

Post by thenates71700 »

....good idea I would join so I can not b killed every 1/2 second by any 1 over lvl100!!!!!!!!!....
thenates71700

Re: Shadow Mage

Post by thenates71700 »

.....wow finally.....
XxxcorpsexxX

moderators

Post by XxxcorpsexxX »

I hope you understand how much this :s needed! Please work on this. Your players/customers will be greatful and also more inclined to pay for items and in return giving you better ratings and also just plain happy.
HeatSinker Archer lv60
Q U E E N

new cash items and skin

Post by Q U E E N »

Make new cash high lvl weapon items
Ex) king bow lvl125 damage 125 dex+30
Queen wand lvl75 mana70
Make cash skins
Ex) bat ,muchroom,spider...
Thank you Image 
nt300

Post by nt300 »

Grinding is not the issue. The issue is if you want to craft level 100+ Items, you need to be in a clan and have a clan tower. Well I created the ARM Clan, a friendly Clan, a Blacksmith Clan, were we can grind, level and craft in peace.

And who messed it up for my clan ARM? The 3 people that just did not like the word Friendly Clan. They kept killing us all the time. #1 Monkey, #2 Duzan & #3 Jony. Though I have to say Jony would not kill me, we are friends. I even spoke to Magix about those 3 and he spoke to them and told them not to kill us, but they did not listen to him.

Magix destroyed my ARM Tower, because he got it confused with AHOU. I understand, and he said SORRY to me.

But because of monkey/duzan/jony, I was forced to leave my own bloody clan, and leave Rapid-Fire in charge.
TIME LORD
Currently In Ancient Greece, Athens.
flortz3

yes

Post by flortz3 »

magix , magixx , magixxx wrote:Am srry to say but this is ......in my eyes
Clans are for killing

If u like to grind with frends why not stand next to one and other ?
Why need a clan for that ?

Make a wisper command for a frend /f (name) text
Or a groep option ? But groeps that will vanish if all leave or log ?

But i dont see any problem why u cant grind together
And whats easyer ? Cant u see your frends on map?
Yes, a new command where we can whisper to friends regardless of what map they are on... or whisper to a friend list. That would be GREAT... :)
~Smokey~

Re: standing still/blocking/locking

Post by ~Smokey~ »

I think they should become killible after say 5 mins if they are blocking and not moving
Kennyplaysbass

Re: new cash items and skin

Post by Kennyplaysbass »

All classes should have all level equipment. Mage needs 100 staff, 250 robe abs all classes should have lvl 100 wpn in warlock caravan as the sword is there.