ALL CURRENT IDEAS AND SUGGESTIONS!

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Insider

Re: ALL CURRENT IDEAS AND SUGGESTIONS!

Post by Insider »

blitzcraig wrote:what would it look like if melee had range 2 instead of 1? I think it would still be fine visually, and would help tremendously with playability
Good for laggy players ;)
steelheart

Post by steelheart »

blitzcraig wrote:what would it look like if melee had range 2 instead of 1? I think it would still be fine visually, and would help tremendously with playability
We have that everytime the game lags or glitches. So yes extend range a space or 2 plz.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Hi, I love the new xp for mining and crafting. Although I do not like pvp. I also dont like that the lvl 100 items I need have to be crafted in a clan building, or spend tons of money for it. I was wondering if there could be a smithing guild for those of us that do not generally like to fight. Also being able to craft rings and amulets with gold ingots, diamonds, and maybe a spell or potions would be awesome
Insider

Post by Insider »

Bob wrote:Hi, I love the new xp for mining and crafting. Although I do not like pvp. I also dont like that the lvl 100 items I need have to be crafted in a clan building, or spend tons of money for it. I was wondering if there could be a smithing guild for those of us that do not generally like to fight. Also being able to craft rings and amulets with gold ingots, diamonds, and maybe a spell or potions would be awesome
You can ask clanned friend to craft 100 gear for you :)
Bob

Post by Bob »

I have, I really enjoy the mining crafting part though. It was what i did in between quests in runescape. I just feel it would be cool to non clan ppl to include them as well.
Insider

Post by Insider »

Bob wrote:I have, I really enjoy the mining crafting part though. It was what i did in between quests in runescape. I just feel it would be cool to non clan ppl to include them as well.
This crafting restrustion was added to make clans even more popular... No way, but as i said, you can ask friends or join clan for a minute :)
Bob

Post by Bob »

I dont have a lot of friends, only 1 really and she's not in a clan. And I really dont want to pay 500k for a chance to craft something every time. Seems like restricting the high lvl gear to bumming off ppl or paying super high prices is just gonna make ppl like me find a different game to play.
DOOMSDAY

Post by DOOMSDAY »

There is plenty of ppl that will give you free stuff. Just need find them.
Bob

Post by Bob »

That would be cool. I thought of starting a neutral clan only for crafting. What would the clan leaders think?
Insider

Post by Insider »

Bob wrote:That would be cool. I thought of starting a neutral clan only for crafting. What would the clan leaders think?
Bad idea, most of them even wont know about your neitral position and destroy everything you build :(
Many people tried...