ALL CURRENT IDEAS AND SUGGESTIONS!

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Bob

Re: ALL CURRENT IDEAS AND SUGGESTIONS!

Post by Bob »

Thats a bummer, I would like to be the guy others can ask for stuff. My mining is getting good and I've gained smithing xp. How about creating specific ammy or ring? Like 2gold ingots and mithril in got for defense amulet +10, or 2 gold ingots, 1 diamond and green spell for mana +10 and so forth. More items to make
Insider

Post by Insider »

Bob wrote:Thats a bummer, I would like to be the guy others can ask for stuff. My mining is getting good and I've gained smithing xp. How about creating specific ammy or ring? Like 2gold ingots and mithril in got for defense amulet +10, or 2 gold ingots, 1 diamond and green spell for mana +10 and so forth. More items to make
This amulet craft is good idea :)
Bob

Post by Bob »

It would promote trade/crafting possibly by taking all amulets and rings out of stores, and some lower lvl weapons and armor and making them smithing exclusive. And making big market place, like below banktown maybe, and turning off pvp there so the newer players can know where to go and buy/order things from other players?
steelheart

Post by steelheart »

Bob wrote:It would promote trade/crafting possibly by taking all amulets and rings out of stores, and some lower lvl weapons and armor and making them smithing exclusive. And making big market place, like below banktown maybe, and turning off pvp there so the newer players can know where to go and buy/order things from other players?
Very good idea but like a crafting clan or LAW building for crafting probably will get shot down by oldtimers
Timothy's

Post by Timothy's »

hell hound 4oostr 200arm 100 dex 100khp 200k xp
whats up
Timothy's

Post by Timothy's »

there should be a lvl 90 robe with 40main 40arm 5str
whats up
Timothy's

Post by Timothy's »

ilike thes iders

lvl 91 mage demon the name on the game come find me
whats up
Timothy's

Post by Timothy's »

if you see me on the game come and see me il help you as much asi can :D :D

(lvl 91 blinking mage demon)
whats up
steelheart

Post by steelheart »

if you're offering to help,I sure as hades could use some mithral ore. No none of my ppl can go thru silver woods door. And umm ya become worm food fast
DarwiN

Post by DarwiN »

hello I would love to take this into account to do something about this that those who have lost their armor clan and he does not like being in clans try to make it not do so because it is difficult to raise money first and sell the expensive armor and one after so much work and effort lost something worth 70m or 50m just think help is not easy to gather seek a solution please :( . oh and also from expanding forgotten would be nice to other media such as facebook to play;).
Spanish Translator :ugeek: :geek: :D

Archer lvl 3300
Mage lvl 654
Ogre lvl 180