ALL CURRENT IDEAS AND SUGGESTIONS!

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

-JORDAN-

Re: Create a Quest

Post by -JORDAN- »

compbatant wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:20 pm I need quest logs for the above quest proposals. You can write quest conversation and qest log in the following way ( this is example form quest with forester )

Code: Select all

chat_npc G'day stranger, can I help you?
chat_me You don't know me?
chat_npc Can't say that I do, who are ya then?
chat_me I'm not sure, I was hoping you would know.
chat_me Anyway, is there a settlement or town near here?
chat_npc why yes, Kedington is just south west of here.
chat_npc I would head straight there mind, there's been awful beasts about these lands of late.
chat_me Thank you for your Information, and I bid you farewell.
chat_npc WAIT, Please, noble adventurer, I could really use your help.
chat_me What is it?
chat_npc Well, you see, there's been some pesky wolves getting brave, and they're coming closer and closer to where I earn my living.
chat_npc Before long they will be sharing my lunch, I need you to put and end to at least four of them before they stop.
chat_npc That way, they'll get the message not to mess with people, hah.
chat_npc What do you say, will you help me?
chat_me Sure, I'll help you out 
chat_npc Ah, let the light of the priestess shine on you my friend, you will find the dirty scavengers to the east of my cabin. Good luck.

quest_log Kill 4 wolves and bring their fangs to the Forester
Hi may you watch? my idea viewtopic.php?f=10&t=3242&start=160
messi

Re: ALL CURRENT IDEAS AND SUGGESTIONS!

Post by messi »

weekly quests!

lets make a guy that gives weekly quests and in the weekly quest u need combine 3 things, 1 gear, drop and kill an ammount of enemies, the reward should be big cause its a weekly quest, i think fair would be

5 lvls
maybe if lucky 1 pet
2b gold
and and and

idea number 2

u make a happy wheel that u can 1 time per day throw and win some nice rewards, dependend on the lvl u are like lvl 1-100 10m gold,lvl 1-100 gear or 1 lvl.....and and and
dodgerjoe

Post by dodgerjoe »

What about portal scrolls to 0,0 map just like in diablo 2, it can be sold 50m or something like that.

It is at last a quick way back to spawn.
Leone

Post by Leone »

dodgerjoe wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 10:13 am What about portal scrolls to 0,0 map just like in diablo 2, it can be sold 50m or something like that.

It is at last a quick way back to spawn.
This has been requested - in one form or another- several times over the years. Here is a example from 2014:

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2637&p=20485&hilit= ... oll#p20485

There are several others. A keyword search of 'teleport scroll' or similar will find them.

I think one of the main issues is the chance for abuse in pvm and PvP. Also, as someone pointed out in 2014; there must be a reason why it hasn't already been implemented.
merisajan

Post by merisajan »

i think its good if pet can use hp
we buy for pet hp and when they need use 🙂
i remember when im lvl 160 i buy pink wizard and i buy for them heal spell from shop because i think they can use but they no use and dead 🤔☹️
i asked from someone abut it and i think he/she dead from laugh because i never seen him again 😂😂😂😂😂🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭
but its good if we can use hp for pet 😉
Active account 👇
Meri(axe)
Meri inred (mage) :mrgreen:
Danada ( bow) :lol:
Squirrelso (ogre) :D
Cherry (ogre) :)
Adre9aline (ogre) ;)
Bank account 👇
Ice meri
9icemeri
Apple meri
Polic car 1
DAGODY1
merisajan
And more i can't remember
ryaca_

Post by ryaca_ »

Ah Diablo 2. That is where Ryaca was birthed.
Sklep

Post by Sklep »

A talent tree to balance game, all characters can swap super skills, 3 activ to using skills and 3 pass skills, a creator quest for comunity... Ofc all quest will accept by administration, us master mr. Dworak, just check it work have any good sense and enough good reward = not too big and not too little....
Hello, i have hope u had a nice day!
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

Sklep wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 6:45 am A talent tree to balance game, all characters can swap super skills, 3 activ to using skills and 3 pass skills, a creator quest for comunity... Ofc all quest will accept by administration, us master mr. Dworak, just check it work have any good sense and enough good reward = not too big and not too little....
At one time compbatant said he liked the idea of a "talent tree" or "skill tree" or whatever one wants to call it. There have not been suggestions to cover all classes yet and the idea seems to have been forgotten.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
Deordie

Post by Deordie »

What is the difference between siege ballista and regular ballista? Why not add an exclamation mark at the bottom under the character abbreviation when attacking a tower to see his HP
Leone

Post by Leone »

Deordie wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 1:24 pm What is the difference between siege ballista and regular ballista? Why not add an exclamation mark at the bottom under the character abbreviation when attacking a tower to see his HP
One has low range, high hit points and unlimited ammunition. The other has high range, (very) low hit points and needs its ammunition restocking.

See section 6.5 of the game manual.

http://ftmmorpg.dmgamestudio.com/help/#clan_siege