ALL CURRENT IDEAS AND SUGGESTIONS!

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

cotne7

Re: ALL CURRENT IDEAS AND SUGGESTIONS!

Post by cotne7 »

Electro mino
Electro mino
Screenshot_2018-03-28-20-37-57.png (92.32 KiB) Viewed 4923 times
Electro staff
Electro staff
Screenshot_2018-03-28-20-48-25.png (88.91 KiB) Viewed 4923 times
Almost all items or skins can be made electric! It would be cool if we make electro map as well! There will be electro houses ,electro skins,electro items!quests about electric
Really sounds good for me
cotne7 Mage lvl 7000
cotne Archer lvl 200
tsotne0 ogre lvl 157
Khmer

Post by Khmer »

555Mino wrote: Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:42 pm
Khmer wrote: Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:07 pm
555Mino wrote: Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:17 am You can make such a potion. An animal potion, if pets have little health, you can drink this potion, and the pet will not be killed within 10-20 seconds, but at this time the pet can not attack mobs and restore hp, it just goes to the player. When the potion acts, the pet becomes ghostly and can pass through the mobs.
Dead Pet = $$
Well, then, when the pet dies, you can resurrect it for $ 1.5, you can not change it to another pet.3 $ = 1 time to resurrect 2 pets.1.5$ =1 time to resorrect 1 pet
Personally, I liked your idea :)
555Mino

Post by 555Mino »

it would be possible for such a player to climb the player, and so it would be possible to carry low-level players through the horde of mobs if the player sitting on his back attacked, then his mobs could attack.
I, the only "honest player in this wonderful game, nick 555Mino (archer) :P :mrgreen:
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

555Mino wrote: Sun Apr 22, 2018 5:02 pm it would be possible for such a player to climb the player, and so it would be possible to carry low-level players through the horde of mobs if the player sitting on his back attacked, then his mobs could attack.
I would disagree. A higher level player can already "tank" for a player, but this could possibly mean absolute safety for the player on his back/shoulders. You can almost get to that point as it is, but at least a lv3k friend can't put his lv15 pal on his back and let him green spell lions or whatever without paying any attention at all to possible danger.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
cm punk

Post by cm punk »

Add when I click on monster and infoemation I can see how much monster have range
Best In The World
Baltasar

Post by Baltasar »

War pvp Event could be great . 2 side , 2 tower , 2 clan ( new whatever current clan ) war start 0h 00 server time . First team destroy opposing tower win . Can use siege , cant lost gear when you dead . Tower cant attak . And why not limit mage to the defense zone . Winner team can get xp , lv , or gold .
555Mino

Post by 555Mino »

SellSword wrote: Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:11 pm
555Mino wrote: Sun Apr 22, 2018 5:02 pm it would be possible for such a player to climb the player, and so it would be possible to carry low-level players through the horde of mobs if the player sitting on his back attacked, then his mobs could attack.
I would disagree. A higher level player can already "tank" for a player, but this could possibly mean absolute safety for the player on his back/shoulders. You can almost get to that point as it is, but at least a lv3k friend can't put his lv15 pal on his back and let him green spell lions or whatever without paying any attention at all to possible danger.
Well, I wrote that if a player attacks on the player's back, then the crowd attacks him. Mages of norms certainly swing so, but slowly the same. In pvp the player on the back can not participate.
I, the only "honest player in this wonderful game, nick 555Mino (archer) :P :mrgreen:
agen7e sec

Post by agen7e sec »

Ya que este es un gremio
Puedo recomerdar que pusieran un tabla de misiones
Ya sea que en el tablón se pueda ver lo que pide la misiones y la recompensa que ofresca esta misión.
Ya sea Xp,Oro, Armas de pendiendo el la misión y lvl del personaje

Y esta claro que igual estaría bien si se implenta eso
Igual que los jugadores pudieran dejar misiones así
Podría ser esto de gran ayuda
Y la recompensa la pondría el jugador ya sea
Tal cantidad de oro oh armas y ya sea lo que pida
Tal vez armas oh por ejemplo
20 lingotes de platino oh alguna armadura
Attachments
Screenshot_20180508-090711.png
Screenshot_20180508-090711.png (576.68 KiB) Viewed 4756 times
Mago lvl 9500
Ogro lvl 6400
Enano lvl 1300
Arquero lvl 3300
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

disagree, this is a daily quest, half the fun is the suspense of: "What's next!"
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.
Anthony

ANTI SPAM

Post by Anthony »

Bonjour :D

I would like to give my idea about an upcoming update, because of the players who have nothing to do and who spends their time rotting the first map of spam or making fun of some people who have not wanted anything wrong.

I think it would be nice if the first map of new players is understandable and allows to learn more about the game.
In order to :

- To improve in the game
- Have a good image of the community

Since GMs can not be connected all day, it would be nice to create some sort of spam detector or permanent blocking of visible messages to everyone, just make sure to not being able to send a message identical to that of the first message, like some other game did it.

It is possible that this problem will be solved at the arrival of the next update, I don't really know where to look so I just would like to know if this problem will be solved soon :cry: I'm speaking on behalf of other players who complain about this problem.

Cordialement :D
Likes thick cats

Main account : Ticoq