ALL CURRENT IDEAS AND SUGGESTIONS!

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

kollex

Re: ALL CURRENT IDEAS AND SUGGESTIONS!

Post by kollex »

Runex wrote: 1.- Chat screen should be fixed and so all have the opportunity to speak of "general" and not by "screen" or "map".
What is not broken, should not be 'fixed'. The player base is not as small as you could think. If all chat from all maps would be fed into every char's chat window, no one would be able to read anything most o f the time, because chat contains at most 4 lines, which could represent as few as 2 sentences.
Runex wrote: 2.- In the game should be a system of "market" where players can exchange items and access to buy better items.
Market idea has been suggested many times, what do you mean by 'buy better items'? Better than in shops? Shop listings are limited not randomly, but so there would be interest in playing all aspects of the game - hunting monsters, crafting, trading with other chars, participating in clans and even mining, fishing and chopping trees. Having a single place for 'better items' would simply ruin the game.
Runex wrote: 3.- Should see how to increase the speed of the character through a "boot" with greater speed, because the speed potion is not very durable.
There are boots that give +1 speed, many levels of those, for many different levels of chars and types of chars.
Runex wrote: 4.- Mana potions should be able to gain much greater way the amount of mana, thus achieving a better chance to magicians to raise his level with the same ease as other classes. (Understand that magicians are the class that has less points lower HP and Armor points).
Mages may develop slower than other classes, but atm they are the most powerful class after reaching a certain level. See other branches of forum about people asking to balance types, and meaning catching up other classes with mages.
Runex wrote: 5.- The PvP as to what terms; players kill other players should have a white skull and to have a better identification and make it easier to kill them.
There is an outlaw system in the game, maybe you saw chars with black names? Those are ones who have killed 5 chars unprovoked and outside of clan wars. Status is temporary.
Runex wrote: 6.- It should be able to implement a system of "Blessing" where every player can go to a certain NPC to buy as much protection and not much to lose exp, no blessing protection items, protection against abuse of other players.
You can buy PvP protection in game menu, but in general this idea has been voiced many a time, but always discarded, because being unprotected from a random attack is what makes MMO differ from RPG. Social interactions can be beneficial, but they can also be detrimental. This is what makes game fun.
Runex wrote: 7.- With the existence of clans, I have seen players attack each other. The GM should create a system of "Guild War" where clans who are involved in "war" identification name change either ... for a different color or a symbol which can identify enemies.
Thank you very much and hope I have been a contribution.
This one is ok, but bot new. At this moment there are only alliances between clans, clan wars are yet to be implemented. I'm sure once it's done, it will be done properly.
Runex

Post by Runex »

Hey thk for reply;
What is not broken, should not be 'fixed'. The player base is not as small as you could think. If all chat from all maps would be fed into every char's chat window, no one would be able to read anything most o f the time, because chat contains at most 4 lines, which could represent as few as 2 sentences.
But it could well still be a good suggestion to implement in the future and obviously would be more attractive "socially"
There are boots that give +1 speed, many levels of those, for many different levels of chars and types of chars.
Why not "+2" ? Chould be good
There is an outlaw system in the game, maybe you saw chars with black names? Those are ones who have killed 5 chars unprovoked and outside of clan wars. Status is temporary.
Yes I saw some black names and also I killed some black names
Market idea has been suggested many times, what do you mean by 'buy better items'? Better than in shops? Shop listings are limited not randomly, but so there would be interest in playing all aspects of the game - hunting monsters, crafting, trading with other chars, participating in clans and even mining, fishing and chopping trees. Having a single place for 'better items' would simply ruin the game.
I meant for example if any player is not in clan (like me) give him the oportunity for tray to buy craft items and also you can give, to the other player, for get money selling items. Like you say...you can buy, you can fish and more...but why not a market? Also the market can be considered a meeting and social exchange.

Kind Regards;
Runex.
Lenguage: Spanish, Italian, English.
receveo

Post by receveo »

As far as market thig thing im sure most of them are talking about an exchage type deal like on runescape or diablo3 not sure could be wrong....

Came here to state that our ft quest system sucks probably the worst I have ever seen, this could be fixed by shower current quest finished, current quest started and a % of quest finished, and a list of quests that have not been started where to start them and a lvl req. Ft pretty much has had same quest book forever think its time for revamp. All this time you guys are wasting worrying about clan there are some other rough edges you could fix....
lizardman

Post by lizardman »

I love ur idea compbatant, can't wait to see it implemented into games
Kirol2

Post by Kirol2 »

I think their should be a way to lose gear if it is low dura and a way to repair if it has dura lose lets say all gear starts at 100% if you die by monster you lose 1% and by PvP u lose 4% if gear get below 25% is a chance another player can steal it the cost of gear repair depends on lvl of gear so if lvl 250 plate it well cost 25 Platinum coins to repair it 10% to get the Platinum coins you have to buy them off playstore if you can't afford the coin off market you leave in one building for repair 1% each day building it well not be any castle or tower only the one u can buy the acher and swordmen at I think this well make i think fun to try to keep your gear in good shape .
Larcos

Post by Larcos »

I have a new idea of 2 kinds of new buildings, what about a sawmil and a stone factory? They could produce ressources every hour(about 10 of each at start, more with upgrading it) i hope you like that idea :)
BEST PVP IN GAME
Dragon1984

Post by Dragon1984 »

If your not a mage it's hard to grind lvls..... and if your a mage over 3000 no none mage can kill you 1 on 1. My idea is to add stamina to all non mage character's it be just like spells from mage but it be a skill be tapping up to 5 times a second ..... u hit u r stamina skill and u tap your weapon as u attack.. u can't use other skills when u are using stamina icon but can activate a different skill to exit stamina but when skills cool down so does stamina... your stamina will be base by your lvl each lvl adds 1 stamina be just like mana pool regeneration. .. This would make all classes more even and ... make this game more interesting for non mage players and players would be willing to buy more lvls to non mage accounts... This idea will make this game a lot more fun and interesting and hopes to bring more back to game and make more money from players buying lvls. I know this make double damage useless but it still be good when waiting for stamina regeneration. ...
Larcos

Post by Larcos »

Jesus guys im hitting for 1h now a lvl 3 tower nor round tower a normal one and he didnt even loose 1hp barr anyway i hit him like 200 spells too thats not fair get mages stronger .... i would need about a whole day to kill a dam lvl 3 tower -_-
BEST PVP IN GAME
Larcos

Post by Larcos »

Btw bence cool idea but right now u cant kill any cars in ft take you 2h to kill allchar exept mages
BEST PVP IN GAME
_NICKPAN_

Post by _NICKPAN_ »

Larcos wrote:Jesus guys im hitting for 1h now a lvl 3 tower nor round tower a normal one and he didnt even loose 1hp barr anyway i hit him like 200 spells too thats not fair get mages stronger .... i would need about a whole day to kill a dam lvl 3 tower -_-
This is why the Ballance.update happened, why mages kill towers faster than ogres? Or archers or any other class? With sieges everyone doing same.damage :) no matter level or class, just.must.not be afk and lower lvl can easier die if there.is a protector ;)
Boo