ALL CURRENT IDEAS AND SUGGESTIONS!

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Light The Mage

Re: Create a Quest

Post by Light The Mage »

Quest 5 'Undead Series'- 'Ancient Armour'

Overview- As your search continues you are now looking for the Ancient Armour of a once savior of our Land, With more Undead Activity growing and the Fear of villages building and building you must find this old equipment to rescue our sacred Land.

To start the quest go to the inside of the tavern near the Lizards, Speak to the retired Pirate,

'Arr, Do us a favour me lad buy us an old pint of beer!'
You ' Could you tell me where The Ancient Armour of an Herioc adventurer that once slayed a mighty immortal beast,'
' I said buy us a pint and We'll talk'

Go to the Bartender and buy a pint of Beer of 100 Gold
'What do ya want kid?'
You 'I'd like a pint please'
'That would be 100 Gold please finest ale around!'

Go back to the retired pirate and give him the pint

' Arr, A good old drop of liquor so soothing. So what did you want kid?'
You, 'I was looking for the Armour of a Hero of our Land'
'I have seen a lot of treasure in my time lad, But I'm gunna have to let you into to a little secret'
'I was once walking onto my ship once I found a compass, The compass was enchanted and was to lead me to a great treasure,'
'After many months we found it, It gleamed like thousands of rings so bright I went blind in one eye.'
'We took the treasure home the armour gave us immortal strength and we could do as we please'
'However, We all wanted to keep the armour. It corrupted is and we fought for it.'
'I. Escaped the thing of beauty and buried the armour and broke the compass and locked it away!'
'Here is what's left of the compass, Take this spade too and key. They may prove worthy.'
'Good luck adventurer, May the water guide and protect you on yout journey'

With your newly obtained items head to the 'Celtic Island' and use the key on a chest to get Compass part. With the newly fixed compass 'Examine ir and see it is pointing East.
The treasure could be in the Rocks. Click 'Dig' with the spade on spots where the treasure may be buried (Must be obvious sign) Like Rockpiles to stand on and Dig!

When you find the treasure Quest complete!

Rewards
-----------
'Ancient Armour'
Each class will get the armour for there class only

'Chainmail Robe'(Mage)
15 Mana
16 Armour
Required Level- 17
'Studded Dragon leather'(Archer)
15 Dexterity
16 Armour
Required Level-17

'Gleaming Platebody'(Dwarf)
22 Armour
5 Damage
Required Level- 17

'Sacred Chainmail'(Swordsman) (Used by Orge and Knight in Rpg too)
18 Armour
8 Dexterity
Requiered level 17

In the Rpg you will get all of the Armours for each class, In MMO you eill only get the Armour for your Class

*WARNING DO NOT LOSE OR SELL THE ARMOUR IT IS REQUIRED FOR FINAL BOSS QUEST*

Stats are so High because it is required to fight the final boss quest it is also for higher leveled players.

Quest Difficulty- Very Easy
Required level to start- 17 (All characters lvl 7 in RPG)
Required Quests to start- Undead seried quests 1,2,3,4

Enjoy Image
Light The Mage

Post by Light The Mage »

Quest 6 'Undead Series'- 'Divine Helm'

Overview- With the Ancient armour found you quest continues to find this mysterious Divine Helm and bring the undead to Justice. As the adventure continues your compass points West towards Divne Isle, Divine isles formed by islands controlled by two alliances that have been waging war for centuriers In attempt to rule the island, In this quest travel to Divine Isles Claim your helm, Join the Mighty White Mages or the Ravagous Ice trolls, Unlock exclusive items belonging to your alliance and defeat the ancient Guardians of Divine Isles!
Last edited by Light The Mage on Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Light The Mage

Post by Light The Mage »

Divine Isles Map
Key -
1- White mage Island
#1- White mage island HQ
2-Island Battlefield
3- Ice troll Island
3#- Ice troll Island HQ
4- Island Sacred Temple
- is Bridges
. Is sea used to space out the map

1--2--3
|........|
#1--4--3#
|........|
1--2--3

White mage stats- 1500 Hp 150 Green flow damage 30 Dex 12K Xp
Ice troll stats- 2000Hp 50 Dmamge 30 Dex 12K xp

Npc will spawn on their base island and head to battlefield to attack the enemy NPC(One on Opposite Alliance) However if a player from the opposite is spotted they will automatically attack that player. The Npcs spawn even when players are not there and always fight each other

Hq island a castle is their where you may find the 'General' of the alliance this is who to speak to for joining that alliance ......

Sacred temple- Sacred ground Pvp disabled and no Aggressive NPC's
compbatant
Site Admin

Post by compbatant »

Could someone help me and write quest sentences and quest log. I have an idea for something like this:

You find mage in the forest who ask you to help him. He want a book which is inside castle library. He can't go himself because he is in conflict with castle inhabitants.

I don't have idea why he needs this book, what is inside, why he is in conflict etc. Use your imagination :)
compbatant
Site Admin

Post by compbatant »

And I need more simple quests which I can implement without rewriting the whole game engine. Some of your ideas are impossible to implement at this moment.
I need quests which use the same mechanism as existing quests.
I have almost ready new maps, items, enemies but I still need quests to release that huge update.
Light The Mage

Post by Light The Mage »

The quests I'm looking at now are currently Long term :P
Kishar Ninkasi

Post by Kishar Ninkasi »

compbatant [Game Creator] wrote:Could someone help me and write quest sentences and quest log. I have an idea for something like this:

You find mage in the forest who ask you to help him. He want a book which is inside castle library. He can't go himself because he is in conflict with castle inhabitants.

I don't have idea why he needs this book, what is inside, why he is in conflict etc. Use your imagination :)
Just to be clear... is this for the lower-levels or the higher-levels? For the castle near the queen, or one of the other castles?

Just want to make sure I'm understanding your request correctly. :P

compbatant [Game Creator] wrote:And I need more simple quests which I can implement without rewriting the whole game engine. Some of your ideas are impossible to implement at this moment.
I need quests which use the same mechanism as existing quests.
I have almost ready new maps, items, enemies but I still need quests to release that huge update.
How about another small one for the lower levels?

Start Quest: Ashdown Village

NPC: Child is crying that Pirates stole his father's sword/bow/axe (could be one, or targeted to the type of character... I know there seems to be no level 7 bow in the shops).

Character: Hey kiddo... what are you crying for?
Kid: Please sir... *sobs* ...I was playing with my Daddy's sword. I wasn't supposed to... and pirates stole it from me!
Character: Pirates eh? Where'd they run off to?
Kid: They're in a ship... *sobs* ...north of here.
Character: Don't worry kiddo, I'll handle this.

Sword found: Near the pirate ship. Character finds sword, plus 50 gold.

Upon Return: Character keeps gold, and gives the kid back his father's sword. or Character gives the gold to the family, and keeps the sword.

Character: Here you go kiddo!
Kid: Oh thank you sir! Thank you!

Gains: Weapon or gold. 100xp?

Not sure of the math here, but I know at the lower levels anything helps.
In-game Names: Blakewood (Archer) | Ninkasi (Wizard)
compbatant
Site Admin

Post by compbatant »

Thanks for the quest. I will add this :)

This castle quest will be for high level characters because it will be on the new map with strong enemies.
Gold mage

Post by Gold mage »

Something to consider.
There are still some places on the map which is very rarely visited by players. The northern desert with the palace is one off them for instance.

When writing quests maybe try to think of something that can lead to - or combining these places with the rest of the world.
Just and idea..
retired Game Admin In clan LAW
retired Forum moderator

Useful links:
- General game help, including a giant map and more.
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
DaHobbit

Post by DaHobbit »

Agreed. There are a couple places in the desert that seem to be meaningless. Maybe add a castle/dungeon to those areas with quests.
DaHobbit - Game Master (GM)