ALL CURRENT IDEAS AND SUGGESTIONS!

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Larcos

Re: ALL CURRENT IDEAS AND SUGGESTIONS!

Post by Larcos »

Lmao ur a noob dude mages dont do any dmg now with 98% spell protection so means a swird is 3 times stronger than a mage .
BEST PVP IN GAME
Ruffframe

Post by Ruffframe »

How about a SIGN for new accounts to be posted about how spawn works to avoid confusion of why people are getting mad over lauguge barriers? This should have already been addressed by now to keep down on mods having to deal with these types of issues that are annoying players who just want to grind. How many complaints do mods get from players who block spawn? I bet it is alot. So why not create a SIGN POSTED INGAME about what spawn is and how to not block it to make other players get mad?!?! I bet you mods would not get so many complaints about spawn blockers if you addressed this issue with a SIGN....... lol
DaHobbit

Post by DaHobbit »

ON them game menu, there is a help file. It explains many things, including how spawning works.
DaHobbit - Game Master (GM)
ardesia

Post by ardesia »

DaHobbit wrote:ON them game menu, there is a help file. It explains many things, including how spawning works.
Unfortunately, players tend to skip reading that -so useful- text.
The NPC explaining basis at start map might end his speech inviting players read the help file.
Plus, the help file might be differently titled, such as "Game instructions" or "Readme to play" or "Things to know" :D
[GM] ardesia :: Game Admin :: Currently retired
If you need contacting me, write my vasinta forum account a message
Ryaca

Post by Ryaca »

What's even more surprising is how many players don't use the forums. There is sooooo much useful and valuable information here.
BOO!:ghost:
Leone

Post by Leone »

Ryaca wrote:What's even more surprising is how many players don't use the forums. There is sooooo much useful and valuable information here.
Yep - I agree. Perhaps someone at the spawn map should have a blue ? above him and he tells players the link to this forum?
Ryaca

Post by Ryaca »

I agree with u completely
DuffMan81

Post by DuffMan81 »

Ryaca wrote:What's even more surprising is how many players don't use the forums. There is sooooo much useful and valuable information here.
It doesn't surprise me at all.
I can also tell you why because I am one of those players.

I been gaming since 1985 when Nintendo came out, and have had sore thumbs ever since lol.
When I play a game, that's exactly what I want to do, play the game, not spend time registering my info on forums and reading a bunch of stuff, digging around, waiting for pages to load... ugh, I just wanna play!

If it wasn't for the total lack of info in game I wouldn't have registered here either (i actually tried googling what I wanted first). But on the bright side the lack of in game info content maybe helps with lag.

But I can only imagine how many players like me never played again due to lack of direction.
But I like this game, its old school style play in a modern age. So I play it anyway, and maybe I can help make it better.
Ryaca

Post by Ryaca »

DuffMan81 wrote:
It doesn't surprise me at all.
I can also tell you why because I am one of those players.

I been gaming since 1985 when Nintendo came out, and have had sore thumbs ever since lol.
When I play a game, that's exactly what I want to do, play the game, not spend time registering my info on forums and reading a bunch of stuff, digging around, waiting for pages to load... ugh, I just wanna play!

If it wasn't for the total lack of info in game I wouldn't have registered here either (i actually tried googling what I wanted first). But on the bright side the lack of in game info content maybe helps with lag.

But I can only imagine how many players like me never played again due to lack of direction.
But I like this game, its old school style play in a modern age. So I play it anyway, and maybe I can help make it better.
That's cool bro. Just as long as you're not asking a bunch of questions in-game and wasting others time. That's the players I'm talking about. Players that are too lazy to come to the forums and look for the answers/info for themselves. I spend A LOT of time on the forums soaking up everything and it always grinds my gears when players ask the simplest questions about the game when that info is so readily available on these forums. (I am not talking about quest related questions but specific game mechanic questions or update info or new version announcement questions that can only be found on the forums). They waste time that could, no should be spent playing the game.
_j1

Post by _j1 »

I want to share my ideas here

First is AUCTION: well we all know this game have no worldchat and it is very hard to chat "sell" and chat again until someone see it. could you please AUCTION in every town or castle? with the layer of

weapon
helmet
plate
pants
shoes
gloves
bracelet
necklace

with 10% tax and commision

next is COOKING skill: all game need potion ajd potion in this game only gives 1000 hp lol my dwarf lv105 have 19k hp and it need 10 pcs of 1000hp pots to gets 10k hp and my bag only have 20 slot we should put cooking in this game. we cook fish(from fishing) just add more fish by lvl example u catch ordinary fish in lv1-10(fishing skill lvls) and it gives 500hp when u cook 2nd lv11-20 u catch cray fish it gives 1000hp when u cook thats all

please approved it haha really love ur game thanks