ALL CURRENT IDEAS AND SUGGESTIONS!

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Corrupter

Re: ALL CURRENT IDEAS AND SUGGESTIONS!

Post by Corrupter »

I'm unsure if ever mentioned but I think all items should be sellable somewhere. Examples being devil hoof and giants teeth etc. Which would benefit grinders that don't bother lingering at spawn. It would also be nice if pet shop actually had a few more added for the higher level people that are unable to buy pay pets.
WARBRINGER

Post by WARBRINGER »

I too was thinking something along the lines of a craftsman NPC who purchased soul stones, and another who bought meteor stones! ;) Perhaps not higher level crafting materials as it would ruin the economy
WARBRINGER [raw][Very Hungry Ogre]
BlackBows [rod][Archer]
Echoes :twisted: [Duke of NTL][Sword]
Black Rose [AD][Mage]
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

WARBRINGER wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:23 pm I too was thinking something along the lines of a craftsman NPC who purchased soul stones, and another who bought meteor stones! ;) Perhaps not higher level crafting materials as it would ruin the economy
That could actually fit in nicely. There is a level 300 quest for Fortess Aetor where you need to bring some things like this to an npc so he can start his store. Eventually he could get his store going where he could purchase things.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
WARBRINGER

Post by WARBRINGER »

SellSword wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:32 pm
WARBRINGER wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:23 pm I too was thinking something along the lines of a craftsman NPC who purchased soul stones, and another who bought meteor stones! ;) Perhaps not higher level crafting materials as it would ruin the economy
That could actually fit in nicely. There is a level 300 quest for Fortess Aetor where you need to bring some things like this to an npc so he can start his store. Eventually he could get his store going where he could purchase things.
Exactly what gave me the idea, actually! ;) And this quest could be expanded further, for example, he could ask for fifteen rats tails, etc!
WARBRINGER [raw][Very Hungry Ogre]
BlackBows [rod][Archer]
Echoes :twisted: [Duke of NTL][Sword]
Black Rose [AD][Mage]
Leone

Post by Leone »

All great ideas. It could be something like a daily quest, but with gold as a reward rather than a level.

(Or just a shop as you suggest!)
Gullander

Post by Gullander »

I too think it's a good idea. I mentioned something similar in the thread "A Christmas FT Wish List for Santa!" in December 2019 among other things. :D
Retired
Storms7

Post by Storms7 »

Corrupter wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:13 pm I'm unsure if ever mentioned but I think all items should be sellable somewhere. Examples being devil hoof and giants teeth etc. Which would benefit grinders that don't bother lingering at spawn. It would also be nice if pet shop actually had a few more added for the higher level people that are unable to buy pay pets.
Corrupted always has great ideas and I always enjoy reading them.

The other ideas sound good as well. NPCs to buy items is a great idea.
OK MAYBE I WILL USE THIS ACCOUNT EVERY ONCE IN AWHILE
Corrupter

Post by Corrupter »

Thx storm. I've had many ideas I need to mention. Maybe I will soon. I'm still forum illiterate but checking it a little more now.
Storms7

Post by Storms7 »

Corrupter wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 2:00 am Thx storm. I've had many ideas I need to mention. Maybe I will soon. I'm still forum illiterate but checking it a little more now.
My forum skill is 11 :D
OK MAYBE I WILL USE THIS ACCOUNT EVERY ONCE IN AWHILE
Paralyze

Post by Paralyze »

It's my first time posting or replying in this forum so I really dont know what I'm doing... But I just want to suggest something, Idk if someone already suggested it or the game developers are planning to do it already. So, I suggest to make trading system better because we all know that many players are getting scammed just by removing whatever item the seller sells, I think it's better to put a confirmation window before doing the transaction, which players cannot remove what they sell when they already tap the "Check Button".

That's It, sorry I am really not good at English. :D