ALL CURRENT IDEAS AND SUGGESTIONS!

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Zeldris

Re: ALL CURRENT IDEAS AND SUGGESTIONS!

Post by Zeldris »

Paralyze wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 3:02 am It's my first time posting or replying in this forum so I really dont know what I'm doing... But I just want to suggest something, Idk if someone already suggested it or the game developers are planning to do it already. So, I suggest to make trading system better because we all know that many players are getting scammed just by removing whatever item the seller sells, I think it's better to put a confirmation window before doing the transaction, which players cannot remove what they sell when they already tap the "Check Button".

That's It, sorry I am really not good at English. :D
Agree, and maybe a "Do you want to trade with this player..." window and in this way you can declain a request.
Sword: Zeldris Mage: Ludociel Dwarf: Balerion Ogre: Monspeet Archer: Calmadios
Leone

Post by Leone »

Welcome to the forum!

Trade scammers have been a problem for a long time and are amongst the worst of ft players. Your idea is not new but it is definitely something that honest players will agree with.

I hope that the trading issue is resolved as you say. In the meantime there are steps you can take to protect yourself:

1. Think about who you trade with. Level 0 offering a level 500 item? I would avoid that.

2. If you do trade, take a screenshot with /info. This gives you the date, time, location and information about you and the other player involved. If you are then scammed, you can submit the information to the GM team.

3. As you have done - become part of the forum. There are many honest players who trade. Find them on here and then meet up in game.
Zeldris

Post by Zeldris »

Leone wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 10:43 am Welcome to the forum!

Trade scammers have been a problem for a long time and are amongst the worst of ft players. Your idea is not new but it is definitely something that honest players will agree with.

I hope that the trading issue is resolved as you say. In the meantime there are steps you can take to protect yourself:

1. Think about who you trade with. Level 0 offering a level 500 item? I would avoid that.

2. If you do trade, take a screenshot with /info. This gives you the date, time, location and information about you and the other player involved. If you are then scammed, you can submit the information to the GM team.

3. As you have done - become part of the forum. There are many honest players who trade. Find them on here and then meet up in game.
1. There are players who have small accs just for the bag, to keep their items and trade them, but still everyone should be carefull, even a 100 lvl player or even higher can scamm you.
3. Well, the forum community is great, be sure of that.
Sword: Zeldris Mage: Ludociel Dwarf: Balerion Ogre: Monspeet Archer: Calmadios
Shadow009

Post by Shadow009 »

I like the way how you can buy more than 1 thing at once in a shop now.

Could this get added to clans too?
I'm tired of mining/chopping and putting like 50+ stones/planks into my clan builds one by one or picking it up on mage one by one.
I'm building alot so it would make a huge difference for me.

Greets Saphi.
If you ever need help, write me.

Live - Laugh - Love - Loyality ♡

Your Shadow will always be with you, even if unseen in the dark.
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

I thought of an item that ppl would buy in bulk.
Ardesia teleport scroll: 50m
Teleports you to Ardesia Transport company 2nd floor. Can go anywhere from there, or walk right out into Ardesia.
Gold sink players would LOVE. Opinions?
Omnes Autem Uri
Syor

Post by Syor »

madmaniacal1 wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 4:58 am I thought of an item that ppl would buy in bulk.
Teleports you to Ardesia Transport company 2nd floor. Can go anywhere from there, or walk right out into Ardesia.
Good idea. BUT Transporter of ardesia Is very Expensive
Freya Syor
Sword Syorina
ITALIAN
Italian Ignobili Group Messenger
There is no game without fun
Leone

Post by Leone »

madmaniacal1 wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 4:58 am I thought of an item that ppl would buy in bulk.
Sounds like a good idea. There are a couple of queries that spring to mind to be considered.

1. This would be a very quick, but expensive, way to escape dying in PvP and PvM. I guess players already have the option of logging out of the game, but there is a time delay with this.

2. To currently gain access to the second floor, you need to buy a ticket for 10m gold. No ticket means no access.
This new idea would bypass the need for a ticket and save you 10m gold.
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

Leone wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 1:19 pm
Sounds like a good idea. There are a couple of queries that spring to mind to be considered.

1. This would be a very quick, but expensive, way to escape dying in PvP and PvM. I guess players already have the option of logging out of the game, but there is a time delay with this.

2. To currently gain access to the second floor, you need to buy a ticket for 10m gold. No ticket means no access.
This new idea would bypass the need for a ticket and save you 10m gold.
To address the queries:
1. Cannot be activated in pvp combat. Escaping pvm can be done by something as simple as grinding by a portal or map edge, so it wouldn't really affect that as much.

2. You aren't saving 10m if you're paying 50m to get there. You're paying an extra 40m to get to the teleport room from anywhere. Even then, you're only able to go to the normal Ardesia Transport destinations from there.
Omnes Autem Uri
Leone

Post by Leone »

1. True and 2. true again:)
Elgur

Post by Elgur »

Since we have smoking chimnys, can i get a pipe to smoke with my old gray wizard skin. Puff...puff :oops:
That the Buddha regarded ignorance as the principle of birth and death, and therefore of misery in the world, is a well established fact.