ALL CURRENT IDEAS AND SUGGESTIONS!

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Deordie

Re: ALL CURRENT IDEAS AND SUGGESTIONS!

Post by Deordie »

Does Balista skill level increase attack speed or damage?With which ballista is it faster to raise the siege level?
Leone

Post by Leone »

Deordie wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 5:39 pm Does Balista skill level increase attack speed or damage?With which ballista is it faster to raise the siege level?
Here is a very old post from 2016 which suggests both attack speed AND damage increase.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=12790&p=72375&hilit=Siege#p72375

It is an old post. Is it still the case? I don't know - I couldn't find anything else, but that's not to say it doesn't exist.

I haven't been in a clan for a long time so I can't comment personally which is the better choice. Maybe someone else can.
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

Leone wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 6:10 pm
Deordie wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 5:39 pm Does Balista skill level increase attack speed or damage?With which ballista is it faster to raise the siege level?
Here is a very old post from 2016 which suggests both attack speed AND damage increase.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=12790&p=72375&hilit=Siege#p72375

It is an old post. Is it still the case? I don't know - I couldn't find anything else, but that's not to say it doesn't exist.

I haven't been in a clan for a long time so I can't comment personally which is the better choice. Maybe someone else can.
Both ballista do the same damage and firing rate. The brown one has more hp, while the white one has longer range and requires missiles. Siege skill increases the firing rate. Your class's siege skill affinity affects the damage the sieges will do.
Omnes Autem Uri
Deordie

Post by Deordie »

Why not add quests for completing which you gain experience in mining, felling, fishing, etc.
Gullander

Post by Gullander »

What did you have in mind? Of course every time you mine, cut, or fish you gain towards your next level in those skills. Some quests incorporate getting fish, or logs, or making ingots to complete which gives skills xp and general xp. I might add also outside of quests mining gives you a chance for meteors or soul stones, cutting gives magic trunks, and fishing you can fish items potentially even a +2. So...what do you propose or suggest?
Retired
Deordie

Post by Deordie »

Let's say a fictional quest. Bring 10 planks to the carpenter and receive +30 tree felling experience as a reward.
Syor

Post by Syor »

In fact, no mission is rewarded with skill points.

Interesting idea
Freya Syor
Sword Syorina
ITALIAN
Italian Ignobili Group Messenger
There is no game without fun
Barkley

Post by Barkley »

Deordie wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 12:35 pm Let's say a fictional quest. Bring 10 planks to the carpenter and receive +30 tree felling experience as a reward.
Good idea but the reward needs to be much bigger
Added ideas: More friends list space
Other ideas: New clan rank: Mayor, Outlaw, Multiple House Owners

Co-creator of the Ember Islands clan map with KalenFirst
Gullander

Post by Gullander »

I still like the idea of guilds where you can enhance your skills. For instance a miners guild where similar to the daily quest idea you get assignments to bring certain ore or ingots. Like you suggest since it is centered around a certain skill the reward could be skill points. Perhaps at certain levels reached or after doing so many assignments you have the chance of getting a drop of a tool. Lower levels +2, mid level +3, and then when having mastered many assignments a chance for a +4 tool given.

Carpenters guild could ask for trunks, planks, magic trunks, and magic planks. Maybe gather a variety of things to make furniture.

Fisher guild...hmm that's a bit tricky. I suppose other classes of fish could be added that are rare to get or perhaps a specific location you would have to fish. Maybe elements in the game could be incorporated like for upper level acquiring a spider web to make a strong net for boat fishing.
Retired
Blackbetty

Post by Blackbetty »

Gullander wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 4:08 pm I still like the idea of guilds where you can enhance your skills. For instance a miners guild where similar to the daily quest idea you get assignments to bring certain ore or ingots. Like you suggest since it is centered around a certain skill the reward could be skill points. Perhaps at certain levels reached or after doing so many assignments you have the chance of getting a drop of a tool. Lower levels +2, mid level +3, and then when having mastered many assignments a chance for a +4 tool given.

Carpenters guild could ask for trunks, planks, magic trunks, and magic planks. Maybe gather a variety of things to make furniture.

Fisher guild...hmm that's a bit tricky. I suppose other classes of fish could be added that are rare to get or perhaps a specific location you would have to fish. Maybe elements in the game could be incorporated like for upper level acquiring a spider web to make a strong net for boat fishing.

+1