ALL CURRENT IDEAS AND SUGGESTIONS!

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Leone

Re: ALL CURRENT IDEAS AND SUGGESTIONS!

Post by Leone »

All characters are able to fish. Some are inherently faster than others, that's all.
Minotavr

Post by Minotavr »

Why not make such quests: go kill 100 pieces of lions, and when you get as much experience as you get for 100 kills of lions?
Minotavr

Post by Minotavr »

Why not add a daily dungeon in which there are many dangerous traps, but if the player passes this dungeon, then at the end he will expect a chest in which there will be some incredible reward for his level (for example, a donate pet)))) with a chance of 5 %
MadMikael

Post by MadMikael »

Minotavr wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2018 3:10 pm Why not make such quests: go kill 100 pieces of lions, and when you get as much experience as you get for 100 kills of lions?
Minotavr wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2018 3:24 pm Why not add a daily dungeon in which there are many dangerous traps, but if the player passes this dungeon, then at the end he will expect a chest in which there will be some incredible reward for his level (for example, a donate pet)))) with a chance of 5 %
Both great ideas that I can see potential for.
RETIRED [GM] - Game Master

Please contact GM Inbox for help if you need it.

⬇️ GM Inbox contact link ⬇️
ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=9711
mutedawg

Post by mutedawg »

Honestly fishing is pretty much pointless after a certain lvl. Unless u need difficult craft items u cant get in a shop or from drop.. How ever if your an ogre like me its only useful in pvp at this point in my own opinion
Shaolin shadow boxing, and the Wu Tang sword style
If what you say is true, the Shaolin and the Wu Tang could be dangerous.
Do you think your Wu Tang sword style can defeat me?
En garde, ill let you try my Wu Tang sword style
Minotavr

Post by Minotavr »

It could also be done that on holidays the amount of experience for killing the mob increased by two or at least by 1.25-1.5 times
Minotavr

Post by Minotavr »

You could do such a thing killing any mob, and he can fall in the form of a pet with a chance of 0.001% or 0.01% (only the player, not his donated pets, should kill the mobs!
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

Minotavr wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2018 5:53 pm It could also be done that on holidays the amount of experience for killing the mob increased by two or at least by 1.25-1.5 times
there was talk years ago about choosing like 2-3 different monsters to increase xp maybe 25-50% on the holidays... it could be announced on forum, so on those days you'd see a lot more players going to specific areas together... could be interesting for sure
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
Minotavr

Post by Minotavr »

The ability of the ax to the ax. If the player is lower than the ax to the level, then the ax is added accuracy so much to hit the enemy 100% while the enemy is taken away 15-25% hp (mobs, only hp)
Minotavr

Post by Minotavr »

4 ability to ax. The point is that you hit the player and take it from 20-30% accuracy, plus he can not move 5 seconds and he is removed 10-15% hp