ALL CURRENT IDEAS AND SUGGESTIONS!

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

death911

Re: ALL CURRENT IDEAS AND SUGGESTIONS!

Post by death911 »

LostKnight wrote: Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:35 pm
death911 wrote: Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:56 pm Yep happened to me couple of times too. Hate it when i click that remove pet option by mistake. Maybe that option should be moved like in RPG where we have to open our backpack and then option comes to delete it.
That would mean that you'd have 2 spaces permanently full as long as you have pets. Od did I read that wrong?

But maybe leave the button as, and when you do use it: a second warning popup:
with the YES and NO! widely separated to help eliminate accidents.
No lol we can access all the spaces . Just as in RPG game where the pet is also displayed along side our character in backpack. Then we can click remove pet inside the backpack.
What is Death!!
To think our self confidence is lower than that of our enemies is Death!!
Staying alive in battlefield in fear of our enemies is Death!!
Running from our enemy instead of fighting is Death!!
Minotavr

Post by Minotavr »

:D You can also make more obedient pets. When a player goes, pets must follow him and nothing else. He installs a pet, and he stands, and attacks the mobs only when they approach him, and fights where he was put.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Minotavr wrote: Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:12 pm :D You can also make more obedient pets. When a player goes, pets must follow him and nothing else. He installs a pet, and he stands, and attacks the mobs only when they approach him, and fights where he was put.
Controlling pets is easy if you know how, I was taught by the great Cashew. (sure do miss the Nut!)

Use the "joystick", pets will ALWAYS follow you and they will NOT fight as you walk, pause and they fight, walk they follow.
Using "tap" and sometimes they lead, if you start with the joystick and switch to 'tapping' the pets, because they are behind, you will follow, BUT because you are 'tapping' the pets will stop and attack enemies that get too close to them on occasion.

Want a pet that fights without moving when told to "wait": choose a ranged pet, they do not move once told to "wait" or if you stop walking.

The others move to the enemy to engage because they are not ranged and protect a certain "area" around them. An enemy enters this area, they move in and attack, after the kill, they move back to where you parked them!

EASY!
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

death911 wrote: Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:06 pm No lol we can access all the spaces . Just as in RPG game where the pet is also displayed along side our character in backpack. Then we can click remove pet inside the backpack.
OH OK, understood, yes that would be nice.
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.
Minotavr

Post by Minotavr »

You can create a pet that will transfer things to another player. So we put things in this pet and write the name of the player who needs to deliver these things. If the player wants to sell things, he clicks on the pet, writes down the name of the player to which this pet should come, and indicate the price in the next menu for animals.
Minotavr

Post by Minotavr »

I'm an archer, and when I choose a target, the archer runs to the enemy. I do not like this. Do so that the archer does not start when selecting a target and attacked on the spot.
555Mino

Post by 555Mino »

You can make such a potion. An animal potion, if pets have little health, you can drink this potion, and the pet will not be killed within 10-20 seconds, but at this time the pet can not attack mobs and restore hp, it just goes to the player. When the potion acts, the pet becomes ghostly and can pass through the mobs.
I, the only "honest player in this wonderful game, nick 555Mino (archer) :P :mrgreen:
555Mino

Post by 555Mino »

1)You can, build a table where all the players can write what they want, if the player has this thing, he can use it to write to the player that he has this thing.
I, the only "honest player in this wonderful game, nick 555Mino (archer) :P :mrgreen:
Khmer

Post by Khmer »

555Mino wrote: Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:17 am You can make such a potion. An animal potion, if pets have little health, you can drink this potion, and the pet will not be killed within 10-20 seconds, but at this time the pet can not attack mobs and restore hp, it just goes to the player. When the potion acts, the pet becomes ghostly and can pass through the mobs.
Dead Pet = $$
555Mino

Post by 555Mino »

Khmer wrote: Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:07 pm
555Mino wrote: Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:17 am You can make such a potion. An animal potion, if pets have little health, you can drink this potion, and the pet will not be killed within 10-20 seconds, but at this time the pet can not attack mobs and restore hp, it just goes to the player. When the potion acts, the pet becomes ghostly and can pass through the mobs.
Dead Pet = $$
Well, then, when the pet dies, you can resurrect it for $ 1.5, you can not change it to another pet.3 $ = 1 time to resurrect 2 pets.1.5$ =1 time to resorrect 1 pet