ALL CURRENT IDEAS AND SUGGESTIONS!

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

death911

Re: ALL CURRENT IDEAS AND SUGGESTIONS!

Post by death911 »

How about a new spell for mages which uses 50 mana and does damage proportionate to green spell. This spell should be 1000 lvl. So that mage empty mana easy. It will save tapping repeatedly and save many broken fingers. But i know there is a potential for abuse . So it should be used only in Player Versus Monster(PvM) but not in Player Versus Player(PvP). It should only help In grind not in pvp. For pvp as usual green spell to be used. Any thoughts?
What is Death!!
To think our self confidence is lower than that of our enemies is Death!!
Staying alive in battlefield in fear of our enemies is Death!!
Running from our enemy instead of fighting is Death!!
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

LostKnight wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:12 pm
ranged characters, when they target someone, to NOT walk up to them.
Solid Gold +1

I'm a knight, I have to fight face to face. But if a person chooses a 'ranged character' expecting to be a ranged fighter, this action of walking up to the enemy to engage is a huge disappointment.

The only option is not to "target" just attack, but there are times when targeting is wanted for various reasons.

Curious what happens if you target, walk up, and use JS to walk away and then "Attack"
If you do this, then you will not walk to the monster. HOWEVER, the autowalk bug/mechanic (I still don't know which it is, lol) will act as usual, trying to get you to walk to the monster, so running away is difficult at best.

Oops. I misread it. You mentioned walking up to it. In that case, the autowalk is resolved, and combat can proceed, provided you survived the walk.
Omnes Autem Uri
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

madmaniacal1 wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:00 pm Oops. I misread it. You mentioned walking up to it. In that case, the autowalk is resolved, and combat can proceed, provided you survived the walk.
And I just realized that would only work if your opponent is a ranged character as well.
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.
NightBaby

Post by NightBaby »

Minotavr wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:36 pm You could also make a clan building that would be responsible for all the rest, if you destroy it, then other buildings are destroyed))
This would be stronger than all the other buildings I assume? :o
Does life really get better?
JM Punk

Ideas on Quests

Post by JM Punk »

They should make a quest and treasure chests reset that players can pay for
Help restore items lost for quests and also give players the ability to start over and have something to do rather than wait for new quests to come out
Also the game would money in the process

Another idea
Having the ability to select a quest from the book, and have an arrow guiding u to where it is u need to go, i usually cant find anything, seriously always having to ask others where to go and even then i can't find the person for the quest
U can highlight the arrow on joystick blue to show u where to go, that will be a good way and should be a little more simple since the arrows are already available

When selecting a quest that requires u to gather items, after selecting the quest, have that quest expand to 2 pages so u can see what it is u need to get and how many of them, and how much more do u need
EX: (page 1) ur quest, (page 2) u need 20/50 planks
JM Punk

Idea on barracks guards

Post by JM Punk »

U know just as we have pets
Maybe can use same pets in barracks and buy them with gold to protect our buildings
Higher lv player would be able to buy guards just as he would with pets
150 guards are becoming useless as how now many players are high lv and can kill them with ease
madmaniacal1

Re: Idea on barracks guards

Post by madmaniacal1 »

JM Punk wrote: Fri Mar 02, 2018 3:39 am 150 guards are becoming useless as how now many players are high lv and can kill them with ease
Lvl your barracks to max lvl 2850. I guarantee that 20 of those won't be so easy to kill.
JM Punk wrote: Fri Mar 02, 2018 3:39 am Maybe can use same pets in barracks and buy them with gold to protect our buildings
Higher lv player would be able to buy guards just as he would with pets
This doesn't sound balanced at all. More like destroying clan life for low lvls, and only catering to the minority that can buy lvls into the thousands.
Omnes Autem Uri
Minotavr

Post by Minotavr »

Please move this button to remove the pet. I already almost deleted it.
death911

Post by death911 »

Yep happened to me couple of times too. Hate it when i click that remove pet option by mistake. Maybe that option should be moved like in RPG where we have to open our backpack and then option comes to delete it.
What is Death!!
To think our self confidence is lower than that of our enemies is Death!!
Staying alive in battlefield in fear of our enemies is Death!!
Running from our enemy instead of fighting is Death!!
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

death911 wrote: Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:56 pm Yep happened to me couple of times too. Hate it when i click that remove pet option by mistake. Maybe that option should be moved like in RPG where we have to open our backpack and then option comes to delete it.
That would mean that you'd have 2 spaces permanently full as long as you have pets. Od did I read that wrong?

But maybe leave the button as, and when you do use it: a second warning popup:
with the YES and NO! widely separated to help eliminate accidents.
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.