ALL CURRENT IDEAS AND SUGGESTIONS!

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

SellSword

Re: ALL CURRENT IDEAS AND SUGGESTIONS!

Post by SellSword »

Wheezard wrote: Sat Aug 25, 2018 3:12 am Theiving. Can we add snoop and steal skills?
It's more commonly referred to as PvP.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Anthony wrote: Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:30 pm I agree LK
That's what was missing from the game
I know you know this Anthony so this is for others:

I cannot and won't take credit: Kulgan the Mage is the creator or "Kulgan the Story Teller" :D
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

SellSword wrote: Sat Aug 25, 2018 3:55 am
Wheezard wrote: Sat Aug 25, 2018 3:12 am Theiving. Can we add snoop and steal skills?
It's more commonly referred to as PvP.
You took the words right out of my mouth.

(i) = "snoop", and
attack = 30% chance at "steal".

Of course there is always the chance that the "Snooping Thief" dies in the process. :twisted:
I am always AFK!
death911

Post by death911 »

What exactly is this thieving skills? More chance for drop items at PVP?
What is Death!!
To think our self confidence is lower than that of our enemies is Death!!
Staying alive in battlefield in fear of our enemies is Death!!
Running from our enemy instead of fighting is Death!!
Leone

Post by Leone »

No - it is PvP itself. Kill someone and you have a 30% chance of stealing one of their items.
terminator

Post by terminator »

Problem:anyone else hate when they have to either buy/sell a large quantity of items, or put stone in planks in tower/get out?

Solution: Exact items can stack, THIS DOESNT MEAN IT TAKES 1 SPACE, IT WILL STILL TAKE UP THE SPACE OF HOW MANY ITEMS YOU HAVE. You can choose how much you want to sell, ( A menu popping up when you buy sell trade something asking the quantity of choice. Theres 3 options, only 1quanitity, all items available, and custom.

Example of using this to buy: A mage wants to buy mana pots, he goes to shop clicks on mana pot, menu pops up, he clicks all, in his inventory he sees 1 mana pot icon,( Lets say he has 40 inv space). On the icon of the mana pot, he sees the number 40, and notices he has no more inventory space, even though the mana pots stacked into only 1 item icon. If he wants to sell because he bought 10 to many, he would click the mana pot, custom and input 10, then sell. The icon reads 30, and he has 10 inv space.

Use in building: A material gatherer has 60 stone he wants to put in castle, with this solution, he would click his stone while in tower inventory, click all, and done. Reverse for someone taking it out

More detailed version:
Exact items stacked into only one slot, and reduce inventory space based on how much quanitity is stacked. When selling/trading/moving the stacked icon can be clicked and a pop up menu appears. Three buttons are on it. (Buy/Trade/Move 1, Buy/Trade/Move All, Buy/Trade/ Move Custom) The custom is an input from the player and can move the desired amount.

Just a thought----terminator
Terminator-2000+() archer
Terminator3-85()dwarf
Terminator4-175()Mage
xMortalZ-227 Dwarf
My quest is to promote the future and prevent ill history from repeating itself.
NightBaby

Post by NightBaby »

terminator wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:45 pm Problem:anyone else hate when they have to either buy/sell a large quantity of items, or put stone in planks in tower/get out?

Solution: Exact items can stack, THIS DOESNT MEAN IT TAKES 1 SPACE, IT WILL STILL TAKE UP THE SPACE OF HOW MANY ITEMS YOU HAVE. You can choose how much you want to sell, ( A menu popping up when you buy sell trade something asking the quantity of choice. Theres 3 options, only 1quanitity, all items available, and custom.

Example of using this to buy: A mage wants to buy mana pots, he goes to shop clicks on mana pot, menu pops up, he clicks all, in his inventory he sees 1 mana pot icon,( Lets say he has 40 inv space). On the icon of the mana pot, he sees the number 40, and notices he has no more inventory space, even though the mana pots stacked into only 1 item icon. If he wants to sell because he bought 10 to many, he would click the mana pot, custom and input 10, then sell. The icon reads 30, and he has 10 inv space.

Use in building: A material gatherer has 60 stone he wants to put in castle, with this solution, he would click his stone while in tower inventory, click all, and done. Reverse for someone taking it out

More detailed version:
Exact items stacked into only one slot, and reduce inventory space based on how much quanitity is stacked. When selling/trading/moving the stacked icon can be clicked and a pop up menu appears. Three buttons are on it. (Buy/Trade/Move 1, Buy/Trade/Move All, Buy/Trade/ Move Custom) The custom is an input from the player and can move the desired amount.

Just a thought----terminator
Hesitated to quote such a long post but this would be so great if it was put in game!
Does life really get better?
shadowgamer

Post by shadowgamer »

New invasions, and the use of the stan mage enemy (the one that could heal and attack with magic) would seem interesting to me to see again, could be used in an invasion of stans for lvl 100 onwards in some map not very visited as -1 .-1 etc
josee
kaneki-ken
Theshadow_
TheShadow5
OneHit56
Leone

Post by Leone »

Sure - a variation on the attacks at Ashdown and Marteks. Sounds good to me.

I'd like to see those weird plants on -1, 0 being used as hostile to players. They look a bit fearsome anyway. Something like they stun you and attack with tendrils. For role playing only +1 or +2 weapons can hurt them.

That last bit might be a step too far for new players.

(Edit: got my coordinates mixed up!)
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

shadowgamer wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:53 am New invasions, and the use of the stan mage enemy (the one that could heal and attack with magic) would seem interesting to me to see again, could be used in an invasion of stans for lvl 100 onwards in some map not very visited as -1 .-1 etc
That's all we need, another auto spawn to abuse.

It goes on at Ashdown and Mertak now with high level players showing up with pets to vacuum up the mobs.
I started taking a fairy to Ashdown to heal lower level players during this event and watched these guys fishing while their pets cleaned out the place before the pirates could take 10 paces.
I am always AFK!