Suggestions and New Ideas

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Elgur

Suggestions and New Ideas

Post by Elgur »

My idea is to create healing kits for various levels. Small kit would have 10 uses Medium kit 25 and Large kit 100 uses. And would be used for healing self or other. That way
everyone will have some healing ability . Health Pots are for self alone. The mage can Heal better than healing kits, but, not everybody is a mage. Healing Kits can be bought in stores, traded and found as loot. I would much prefer using healing kits to health pots as a kit would save pack space. Now everyone can literaly be a healer. :roll:
That the Buddha regarded ignorance as the principle of birth and death, and therefore of misery in the world, is a well established fact.
SellSword

Re: Suggestions and New Ideas

Post by SellSword »

To avoid a stacking issue I'd suggest a cap on the number each player could carry. I like it though. Maybe tap on another player and see something like a heart icon or the like and you can tap it multiple times for multiple heals.

You could even do something like start with an empty kit and have to fill it yourself, either with pots or making the healing uses yourself. The witch sells those colored potions that are supposedly used for crafting, but I don't believe there is much use for them beyond a few quests. Those and some normal pots could be uaed to craft material to fill up the healing pack. Since this would be a big benefit as far as saving space it could require a bit more to get it ready.

Interesting concept, and I'd be all for it.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
Arashiko

Post by Arashiko »

Interesting. Might also be able to heal pets (yours and other people's)
death911

Post by death911 »

Then everyone would be a mage. so what's the use of character choice then. every character is unique in its own way and that uniqueness should be preserved.
What is Death!!
To think our self confidence is lower than that of our enemies is Death!!
Staying alive in battlefield in fear of our enemies is Death!!
Running from our enemy instead of fighting is Death!!
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

Everyone can use healing potions as it is, but the usefulness of carrying them around drops off after awhile. This is partially an improved potion idea in that multiple uses (taking up one space) create an improved healing effect. Put a level restriction on the sizes like 100, 200, and 300 or something like that to prevent a huge imbalance. Mages have superior healing ability with mana regeneration, so it's hardly the same thing.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
Grahf

Post by Grahf »

death911 wrote: Wed Jul 04, 2018 3:20 pm Then everyone would be a mage. so what's the use of character choice then. every character is unique in its own way and that uniqueness should be preserved.
Mage would still be unique as they'd still be the only ones who can use that overpowered armor spell and increase their armor rating far beyond what is achievable by any other class of the same level also be the only ones who wouldn't need these kits thus allowing for more pack space and have their damage output determined by a formula there are more traits that make mages "unique" those are just some of them also the OP mentioned that the kits would also be weaker then the mages heal spell. These kits would make pvp a bit more balanced then it is now also these kits might serve useful to the lower level mages who haven't achieved unlimited mana yet so they can't constantly heal themselves and don't have much experience on how to play a mage and if they were to heal pets like Arashiko mentioned it would benefit all players the people who like to pvp and the people who simply don't want anything to do with it