Clarify the vision of new players

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

SellSword

Re: Clarify the vision of new players

Post by SellSword »

You could make the number of levels in the maze track with the duration of the outlaw status to some extent. That is, first temporary outlaw status has a shorter maze than the perm outlaw. Since the length of the status is already tracked by the system it should be available to use for this.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

Original post comment.

The "tutorial" option somewhat crossed my mind before in another thread discussion, but what I thought of was essentially two different spawn maps. The tutorial would be a duplicate of the standard, but no other players would be on the map. You could do the wolf fangs, practice picking up items, have the informational npcs that are there now, maybe another npc that discusses how to chop, mine, and fish, and so on. When you leave that map for any reason the tutorial disappears and you have the standard map if you go back.

Players that are making an alt could leave right away, so not too annoying to them.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
Anthony

Post by Anthony »

I think the outlaw island/jail is too easy to escape :(
Its only 50 cents to go, it should be rather like 20% of the player money, but add a minimum price, because some players gonna only let the minimum of money on them to not lose too much. It should prohibit access to others too.
Likes thick cats

Main account : Ticoq