Bank

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

LostKnight

Re: Bank

Post by LostKnight »

blitzcraig wrote: Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:06 pm CRAFTING! ;)
You really do have a sadistic streak. :lol:

Crafting to pay "game gold" for a house...
Let's see a pet = $2.72 which is 2b, so a house would be ± :

Code: Select all

25 Jul 18 @ 13:20:43 ~
   $ calc 50/2.72

25 Jul 18 @ 13:54:22 ~
   $ calc 18.38*2000000000
Sooooooooooooo ... after 17 years of crafting and selling I get my 36.7 trillion

OH NO! A house is now $326.37 {...sigh...} back to crafting.... :roll:
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

jaja no, that's not what I meant - I was just answering the question of, "what is the incentive for owning a house if you could store pets without one?" - another incentive in crafting, that's all 😜
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

blitzcraig wrote: Wed Jul 25, 2018 7:51 pm jaja no, that's not what I meant - I was just answering the question of, "what is the incentive for owning a house if you could store pets without one?" - another incentive in crafting, that's all 😜
:lol: :lol: :lol: That's a BIG not what I meant!

Yea the incentive for owning a house: crafting

... and making 37t from the crafting to buy a backyard shed for your pets.

But in my case I'll just rent a stall at the local stable when it opens... I know thew owner, been talking out in the back 40 and got to be quite chummy. Nice guy actually.

death911

Post by death911 »

Players have bought house for money and giving something for free which house offers (ex pet storage in this case) would decrease the value of house. so i would not support the idea of permanent storing pets in bank.
However, as Gullander said, some people can't afford a house and don't have a credit card. So maybe temporary storage at some place may be allowed (only if pet is empty. once pet gets stored then all items in pet get dropped.) but as madmaniacal said this may lead to abuse of getting too many pets if auto pet return allowed.

so here is my suggestion. temporary pet storing be allowed (max 2 pets) only if they are empty. and a player cant buy other pets in the meanwhile as long as there are pets in the bank. u store the pets for a maximum of 1 day in bank. if not taken out within 1 day then the pet is lost(or dies in other words). this will stimulate the players to not forget about the pets in bank and get them back once they are done with quests or get them back before they log off.
What is Death!!
To think our self confidence is lower than that of our enemies is Death!!
Staying alive in battlefield in fear of our enemies is Death!!
Running from our enemy instead of fighting is Death!!
BETA

Post by BETA »

plis help us with bank