Pvp

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

vlad198401

Re: Pvp

Post by vlad198401 »

LostKnight wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 5:27 pm Adding a few hundred thousand players that will stay for years playing and spending cash that don't like PvP and just watch this game will take off.
You may dislike PvP and you can also play for years spending cash on protection to avoid PvP. :D
FT`ing life away
death911

Post by death911 »

Well PVP is a part of the game and to PVP loving players the current PVP system seems good. Before making any changes we also should think about them.
Me myself being a player having absolutely zero interest in PVP , I do like the suggestion of opting out for PVP.
BUT it seems kind of absurd as to a player who loves PVP having to send u request for doing PVP.
Its like saying" a robber would ask for permission before robbing". So NO this idea is absurd. No PVP requests for PVP (Keep in mind i as a player hate PVP).Also no one would buy PVP protection for a week anymore.The game would lose money.
But i do have a suggestion for the benefit of NoN PVP loving players.
The idea of repeated purchasing " PVP protection every week " kind of puts off many players like me from buying it. If any option would be like "PVP PROTECTION" forever at the price of a House (50$), many people like me who don't want PVP and not in clan would buy it. the non PVP players stay free of PVP forever after buying it. The players who wants PVP doesn't buy it and enjoys PVP. the game also earns money in terms of purchase from players who don't want PVP. Everyone stays happy.

One may argue here that once player buys " PVP PROTECTION" forever they can't enter clan again for crafting and can't craft anymore if they dont have a House. (Non PvP loving players who can't afford house enter clan for crafting sometimes).

So according to me the Option of " PVP PROTECTION " forever at the price of a House (50$) should be made available only to Non Clanned players having a Private House.( In "Buy extra stuff" menu it should be written "To activate this item after purchase the player needs a House")

Or in simple words" Once PVP PROTECTION for ever is purchased from "Buy extra stuff" menu, it can only be activated if the player account has a Private House.
What is Death!!
To think our self confidence is lower than that of our enemies is Death!!
Staying alive in battlefield in fear of our enemies is Death!!
Running from our enemy instead of fighting is Death!!
DarwiN

Post by DarwiN »

You do not know how much fun it is to feel the adrenaline when they attack you and they start thinking about running away, attack or disconnecting, always without pvp would not open any fun since doing missions and leveling up after a while is bored.

I used to think that the pvp was bad but after years of playing I discovered that that's why one rises in levels to kill those who bothered you XDD :lol:
Spanish Translator :ugeek: :geek: :D

Archer lvl 3300
Mage lvl 654
Ogre lvl 180
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Death911 wrote:So according to me the Option of " PVP PROTECTION " forever at the price of a House (50$) should be made available only to Non Clanned players having a Private House.( In "Buy extra stuff" menu it should be written "To activate this item after purchase the player needs a House")
I disagree. What does owning a house have to do with PvP? ZERO! ZIP! NOTHING! NADA!

To join a clan = instant PvP attack-able, even by the same clan members, just to craft is a little extreme in my opinion.

You want something like that to work, change crafting rules. In clan areas members can only craft "clan related" items. Since "siege" weapons can't be crafted in houses why should clan members be able to craft all the personal items without paying the U$50 for a house? Make it so a clan member wants to craft armour useable by anyone, he "must" buy a house to do so.

A house has to do with storage and crafting. ALSO a LOT of people in clans already own houses. And in the case of a few I know, more that just one house too.

Take owning a house off the table. You are saying I must pay U$100 to be PvP free and be able to craft what clan member can craft free!

Lets try for another change: instead of "PvP Protection" @ U$1.33/week, have: "PvP Available" @ U$1.33/week.

WOW! Just listen to the laughter, and I have my speakers turned off too!
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.
Humble_M

Post by Humble_M »

LostKnight wrote: Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:36 pm
Death911 wrote:So according to me the Option of " PVP PROTECTION " forever at the price of a House (50$) should be made available only to Non Clanned players having a Private House.( In "Buy extra stuff" menu it should be written "To activate this item after purchase the player needs a House")
Lets try for another change: instead of "PvP Protection" @ U$1.33/week, have: "PvP Available" @ U$1.33/week.

WOW! Just listen to the laughter, and I have my speakers turned off too!
PvP "buy-in" was suggested a long time ago. I was for it then, and I'm for it now. This is once instance where the game should cater to the "majority" (i.e. PvP players) and make them pay a little extra!
It's good to be the king!
-- History of the World - Part I (1981)

username: Humble_M (Mage)
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Did not know that. Interesting.
I am always AFK!
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

Here's a possible "middle ground" on that idea. Clan members can pvp all they like, WITH other clan members. Non-clanned players cannot pvp, UNLESS they buy in (unless on an enemy list). Lots of players would buy the "right" to pvp (enemies list members excepted).
Lots of $$$ in this idea, and the players that want pvp for free can simply clan up.
Omnes Autem Uri
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

madmaniacal1 wrote: Tue Aug 21, 2018 12:40 am Here's a possible "middle ground" on that idea. {snip}
OK, so today a player clans up - free right to PvP, tomorrow he leave the clan. What happens?

Regardless, I think it's all a pipe dream, I don't thing the "they" (yes, yes, I know, a one man "they") has any intention of changing the PvP system at all.

EDIT: I think I'll leave this subject alone now, everyone knows my feelings already.
EDIT II: and I should say this as well, I don't blame him a bit if he feels it would mean less $$ - He too has bills to pay.
I am always AFK!
witch

Post by witch »

i know pvp is part of the fun for the mayority , and i dont want to sound like i hate it , but the current system practically force you to do it and you have only these options :
● Run for your life ! 😁
●log out !
both options have high risk of lost pets cos' some players always atack when you are full of mosters or they bring more (i'm not generalizing* ,saw very good players doing clean battles and i pvp against some of them i lose of course 🙊🙈but liked it 'cos they played fair )...i think everything is more enjoyable when you agree ,again it could stop ppl bulling others , i would like more fairly battles ,those who loves pvp "clans" are the best option, ... i've been playing this game for 4 yrs or almost 4 yrs(maybe more) 😁 well i dont remember, but i love it i really do(and i'll stay here forever 💕 ) ,i'd like to ended it up saying, i know this is a story game about ,fighting evil, pvp ,clanes, war , quest ! Oh i love quest , i'm not saying i hate pvp, is the way that is set up (little unfair in my opinion )when you are in a battle everyone around you jump in and kill you , and why you fight when you know how is going to end. That's why i would like to have a non-pvp option to have a chooise to fight or not (^.^). ,,did i mentioned this could eliminate " people from black list " .
Last edited by witch on Tue Aug 21, 2018 1:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Walking through the darkness, i shall not fear , the moon my light, my shadow is the only one that walks beside me and some stars guide my path .
SENIOR GM
NOW -> RETIRED GM
Useful Links:
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
Humble_M

Post by Humble_M »

LostKnight wrote: Tue Aug 21, 2018 1:15 am
madmaniacal1 wrote: Tue Aug 21, 2018 12:40 am Here's a possible "middle ground" on that idea. {snip}
OK, so today a player clans up - free right to PvP, tomorrow he leave the clan. What happens?

Regardless, I think it's all a pipe dream, I don't thing the "they" (yes, yes, I know, a one man "they") has any intention of changing the PvP system at all.

EDIT: I think I'll leave this subject alone now, everyone knows my feelings already.
EDIT II: and I should say this as well, I don't blame him a bit if he feels it would mean less $$ - He too has bills to pay.
Regardless if a non-clan pays for PvP or a player joins/leaves a clan, they should live with the decision for a week. Basically, if you join a clan, then you are part of the PvP system for AT LEAST 7 days, even if you leave the clan. Likewise, a non-clan that pays for PvP must keep that option for 7 days.
It's good to be the king!
-- History of the World - Part I (1981)

username: Humble_M (Mage)