Pvp

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

madmaniacal1

Re: Pvp

Post by madmaniacal1 »

Humble_M wrote: Tue Aug 21, 2018 1:31 am Regardless if a non-clan pays for PvP or a player joins/leaves a clan, they should live with the decision for a week. Basically, if you join a clan, then you are part of the PvP system for AT LEAST 7 days, even if you leave the clan. Likewise, a non-clan that pays for PvP must keep that option for 7 days.
The purchase lasts a week. That sounds good. Clan effect for a week? That eliminates the need to buy. Join->Drop->PvP for free...
Omnes Autem Uri
Nahgus

Post by Nahgus »

pvp chaos anarchy madness forever
Ryaca_1 is retired
death911

Post by death911 »

LostKnight wrote: Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:36 pm
I disagree. What does owning a house have to do with PvP? ZERO! ZIP! NOTHING! NADA!
Yes it has eveything to do with House. I think you are not getting my point...
Clan members can craft either at House or at Clan Buliding!!
Where do Non Clan members get to craft??? Yes Only at A Private House!!! He doesn't have the option to craft at Clan Buliding or any other option. Once a Player purchase " PVP protection " , he can't join clan to craft.(CLAN MEANS PVP And clan members can't buy PVP protection). So a non clan member needs a House to craft..

yes if anyone buys "PVP protection for a week " then that's ok. after 1 week he can join clan and craft.

But in my Idea of "PVP PROTECTION forever" , the player must have at least 1 Private House (For Crafting) for the purchase of "PVP PROTECTION forever" to be activated.

Just purchase once a " House " and "PVP PROTECTION forever" and just forget of PVP or losing items in PVP and enjoy crafting items. That's my idea.
What is Death!!
To think our self confidence is lower than that of our enemies is Death!!
Staying alive in battlefield in fear of our enemies is Death!!
Running from our enemy instead of fighting is Death!!
death911

Post by death911 »

my point is Non Clan members who don't want PVP and don't have a House can buy " PVP PROTECTION every week" and stay out of PVP as long as they like..
And players having a House should have an option to buy " PVP PROTECTION forever" and just forget about PVP.
What is Death!!
death911

Post by death911 »

Humble_M wrote: Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:43 pm
LostKnight wrote: Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:36 pm
Lets try for another change: instead of "PvP Protection" @ U$1.33/week, have: "PvP Available" @ U$1.33/week.

WOW! Just listen to the laughter, and I have my speakers turned off too!
PvP "buy-in" was suggested a long time ago. I was for it then, and I'm for it now. This is once instance where the game should cater to the "majority" (i.e. PvP players) and make them pay a little extra!
I am just curious about one thing !!
Let say according to this idea PVP was default OFF and to enjoy PVP one has to buy " PVP AVAILABLE" every week!!
So here is my question " After buying "PVP AVAILABLE" with whom he can PVP???"He can't PVP with himself now, can he? He needs another player for PVP.

Scenario

Player A : Default PVP off

Player B : Buys : "PVP AVAILABLE"

So after buying "PVP AVAILABLE" can Player B attack Player A??
If Yes, Then what's the point of Default PVP off for Player A?

If No, Then what's the point of buying " PVP AVAILABLE" at some price , if u can't attack anybody?

Or let say are you suggesting Player B can only attack Player C ( another player willing for PVP ) , only if he can buy "PVP AVAILABLE". what if player C can't buy "PVP AVAILABLE" because he doesn't have a credit card??

Player B will feel cheated out of money even after buying " PVP AVAILABLE", Since he can neither attack Player A ( default PVP OFF) nor Player C ( wants PVP but can't buy it). So really PVP is not available for him even after buying "PVP AVAILABLE". So this idea doesn't hold water.

Instead current system is good . Default PVP game.

Any player ( including me) who doesn't want PVP stays out of PVP by buying "PVP PROTECTION EVERY WEEK" for non clan players not having house and players having a House should have an option to buy " PVP PROTECTION FOREVER" and just forget about PVP. Game Creators also make money.

Alternative possible simple solution : FOR CLAN MEMBERS PVP ON. FOR NON CLAN MEMBERS PVP OFF. anyone wants PVP join a clan. Who doesn't want PVP stay out of clan..
But in this way game creators make exact Zero money..
What is Death!!
Nahgus

Post by Nahgus »

anyone wants PVP join a clan

Who doesn't want PVP stay out of clan

ghosts will support this idea
Ryaca_1 is retired
vlad198401

Post by vlad198401 »

Nahgus wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:42 am anyone wants PVP join a clan
ghosts will support this idea
Really? Now I'm roleplaying Captain Obvious, but even non-clanned players are open for PvP, which means that every hmm... let's say nasty coward within 3 lvls can challenge them, then they are grinding and red-healthed.
FT`ing life away
death911

Post by death911 »

@vlad198401
I don't quite understand what are u saying?
What is Death!!
vlad198401

Post by vlad198401 »

Ryaca said, that
I said, that
even non-clanned players are open for PvP... within 3 lvls
FT`ing life away
Nahgus

Post by Nahgus »

vlad198401 wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 12:29 pm Ryaca said, that
I said, that
even non-clanned players are open for PvP... within 3 lvls
im stating that this ghost could support the idea of only clanned being able to participate in pvp as this is the suggestions area of the forum
Ryaca_1 is retired