Pvp

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

vlad198401

Re: Pvp

Post by vlad198401 »

Well, OK then. My bad and misunderstanding.
FT`ing life away
Nahgus

Post by Nahgus »

vlad198401 wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:54 pm Well, OK then. My bad and misunderstanding.
all is well my friend
Ryaca_1 is retired
Khmer

Post by Khmer »

witch wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:01 am Hi (^.^)/ , i would like to share and idea with all of you it's about pvp , i was thinking in a new pvp system i dont know if it's possible but i would like to have a
PVP INVITATION LETTER
, im so tired of those cowards atacking you while you're having fun killing monsters , they dont only pvp to you they are treatening your pets (not all players do this but lots do ), some others kill pets like this , im tired of those cowards asking you something and when you're busy typing back they start atacking you, or how about those who just jump over you b'cos your gear , or the cowards who wait 'till you red to kill you , and some others that atack just because , or like when you are checking your bags and then 😱 you dead because someone showed up n kill you (this is kinda my fault🙈🙈 b'cos you have to keep your eyes open ), i used to be bullied a lot when i was low and they not only killed me they spawned and killed my pets and lost items 😥(mages are butter when they low ) , i reported it , but my screams never been heard i know ! I know ! I sound like a crying baby 🙊🙊, well it was hard , time passed and luckly i found good friends that protected me and they saved me many times ,i really appeciate that , i saw many people having pvp hard days , they asked me for help but i cant do nothing they are getting bullied , the only thing i can say is pm a gm but gms are getting more n more work and i feel guilty for sending them more work , i just want a fair pvp for all more fun and enjoyable(it may help to stop pvp abusers,killer pets and less pvp complaints ) well back to
PVP INVITATION LETTER
• You can accept or decline pvp
• it will be only for unclan people.(people who are not in clan )
• you can pvp only with the player or players depends on how many pvp invitations you accept at same time(this could help to stop blockers (if you're mage and it will stop extra players atacking you too ) it will be more fair 1vs1 or 1vs ? Depends if you accept more than 1 pvp letter
•to send pvp letter you have to be same lv or 3 lvs up ,3lvs down depends on your lv of course you cant send pvp letter to lower players .
• And you wont be in a black list of a player forever , you could pvp only if you want, and you will have the oportunity to pvp 1vs1 or 1vs multiplayer .
•there's always a high risk to be come outlaw 5 kills you outlaw (fresh food for all of us 😈😈🙊😁)..
Someone told me that i'm the worse pvp player and he/she right , monsters atacking me + a player attacking spawning more , of course i am the worse pvp player .
But with pvp system ppl like this will stop using monsters to atack u. If they want pvp they have to wait till you accept , obviously you and your pets will try find a safe spot to battle will b more fun , and i think it will be easier to catch pet killers , what are they going to say "oh we were pvp and monsters came from nowhere. " (now you brought them here cos we are not pvping ).
Well ,i would like to add more but for now this is the main idea 😁😁.. well ty ty to all the ppl who check this post (^.^)/ .
If you wish to pvp with friends, so far as I know, you can without being in a clan or 3 lvls below. Have the lower player attack first, I believe that allows the higher play to engage.

I wouldn't look at being 'bullied' as a negative, all players at one point and almost exclusively at low levels are targeted. You persevered and your friends will too. It toughens your skin, creates character and you learn tactics about pvp that are invaluable.

If your friends enjoy clan life but wish to wear a cloak of invulnerability, they could always join a clan on the safety map, where most of the scaredy clan resides. :geek:
zilolo

Post by zilolo »

A couple days ago i couldn't have agreed more to introducing pvp invitations before fighting.

A few days ago, I was farming in the dungeon. This other mage beside me was also farming as well, he was 2 levels below me if i recalled it correct, and I just finished off the last mob and lost a lot of health in the process when he suddenly just started attacking me, I wasn't able to react before he killed me, ended up dropping my amulet :x .

Over the days i've thought about whether it would actually be a good idea if you couldn't free pvp. I really dislike those people who start attacking you when you're just happily away grinding mobs. But maybe it isn't such a bad thing, i mean, if such a concept were enforced in the game it would take away a huge population of the game as free pvp is a huge part of the game and sometimes a bit of free pvp isn't such a bad thing :D .

(One thing i really dislike is the item dropping when someone kills you tho, i don't mind losing exp. but losing an item which you took ages grinding or obtained from a quest is really discouraging to SOME players.)
Just a young kiwi learning the way...

ps; I can speak either chinese or english don't hesitate to pm me if you need help translating something
Nahgus

Post by Nahgus »

and it would also take away the excitement of having to be always alert and ready
Ryaca_1 is retired
Nyaon

Post by Nyaon »

I want to reject PvP.
Also, I do not want to dispense with real expenses to refuse.
But I also understand that there are people who like or need PvP.
I dislike PvP because I may lose items. Is that the player who won the PvP get it?
I think that it would be good if we could insure items by using currency in game.
ImageIn country in the east, the cat calls "nyaon".