The autoclicker eater

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Nahgus

Re: The autoclicker eater

Post by Nahgus »

punishment harsh swift and crippling
Ryaca_1 is retired
h4t3rz

Post by h4t3rz »

I do not see why we don't start with some basic features to end auto clicking and scripts.

(1) Simple script to track how long a user is in the same place. If player is in position for 8 hours plus mark as bot and have GM investigate player.

(2) Stop auto clickers by tracking clicks. If click position every (X) time in five minutes disconnect user report player auto clicker have GM investigate.

Now I know some may have to click in same place repeated but it's virtual impossible to click same spot at same time for how many ever times.

Both these are simple options used in mutiple mmorpg games.
Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex… It takes a touch of genius – and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction. -Einstein
Gullander

Post by Gullander »

It is sad the forum which represents the players have to constantly be the one to address long time problems when the game creator does not use game fixes to rectify the situation. There have been good ideas presented where I ask is the will to actually fix it. It is a blight upon this game which evidently has been dealt with on other gaming platforms. If the game creator can't fix it then say so and quit wasting our time and emotional energy discussing a topic with no fix possible. If the players are ignored constantly don't be surprised if anarchy or desertion ensues. Hey it's Sunday here and I should be meek and mild but I've been on a slow burn over many game situations. Anyone else feeling sick and wondering if a cure will ever come? I hate being this way but I also hate being put in this position having to accept the problems while I play honestly. It just makes me sick.
Retired
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Gullander wrote: Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:40 pm{snip ... but agreed to}
I hate being this way but I also hate being put in this position having to accept the problems while I play honestly. It just makes me sick.
{standing}
clap! clap! clap! clap! clap! clap!
HOORAW!
HOORAW!
HOORAW!
{sitting}

{sniff sniff} That's the smell of pixels burning ... never to come back.
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

I'm totally in agreement with Gull and LK. I play within the rules, but it's hard to keep going at times amidst the anarchy and chaos. There have been some promising words here and there, but continuing to wait gets to be difficult at times.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
Nahgus

Post by Nahgus »

Gullander wrote: Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:40 pm It is sad the forum which represents the players have to constantly be the one to address long time problems when the game creator does not use game fixes to rectify the situation. There have been good ideas presented where I ask is the will to actually fix it. It is a blight upon this game which evidently has been dealt with on other gaming platforms. If the game creator can't fix it then say so and quit wasting our time and emotional energy discussing a topic with no fix possible. If the players are ignored constantly don't be surprised if anarchy or desertion ensues. Hey it's Sunday here and I should be meek and mild but I've been on a slow burn over many game situations. Anyone else feeling sick and wondering if a cure will ever come? I hate being this way but I also hate being put in this position having to accept the problems while I play honestly. It just makes me sick.
+1
Ryaca_1 is retired
LIZARDKING

Post by LIZARDKING »

Even spending 1 hour at 0,0 as GM would catch many that should be perm jailed.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

LIZARDKING wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:25 am Even spending 1 hour at 0,0 as GM would catch many that should be perm jailed.
Or twice as many with a GM's unknown alt! :twisted:
Fishing for an hour ... then pop the GM's account in and drop the axe!
I am always AFK!
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

LostKnight wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:46 am
LIZARDKING wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:25 am Even spending 1 hour at 0,0 as GM would catch many that should be perm jailed.
Or twice as many with a GM's unknown alt! :twisted:
Fishing for an hour ... then pop the GM's account in and drop the axe!
I know this is exceedingly unlikely, but part of me still thinks it would be funny if these things were being logged now while everyone says there is no staff, and an enormous mass jailing suddenly happened. You know, during a regular server restart justice gets served with nobody seeing it coming...

I can dream! :D
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

SellSword wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:29 am I know this is exceedingly unlikely, but part of me still thinks it would be funny if these things were being logged now while everyone says there is no staff, and an enormous mass jailing suddenly happened. You know, during a regular server restart justice gets served with nobody seeing it coming...

I can dream! :D
Logs are a natural occurrence for a server.
Now as long as they are saved in a sequence maybe by date ...

That second part ... AWESOME and that would be so funny. Especially if there was a system wide message every 4 hours reminding us:

On day one:

Code: Select all

35,983 accounts were permanently jailed as of the latest system restart.
On day two:

12,437 accounts were permanently jailed as of the latest system restart.
and as time passes:

77 accounts were permanently jailed as of the latest system restart.
until:

0 accounts were permanently jailed as of the latest system restart.
YEA! I like it! I'll dream with you.
I am always AFK!