shedding skin

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Nahgus

Re: shedding skin

Post by Nahgus »

Last edited by Nahgus on Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ryaca_1 is retired
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

Take away the players special skins who sought his hard work looks like to take away the title of the hero from veterans.
Nahgus

Post by Nahgus »

Mr_Maks wrote: Fri Oct 05, 2018 6:25 am Take away the players special skins who sought his hard work looks like to take away the title of the hero from veterans.
i honestly dont think skins are important for gameplay

anyway madmikael already stated that skins will not be taken so u can rest easy and be at peace
Ryaca_1 is retired
Nahgus

Post by Nahgus »

madmaniacal1 wrote: Fri Oct 05, 2018 5:34 am Actually, Nahgus DOES have a special skin on his main account. He would lose it if his idea were implemented, although we now know that isn't the case.
actually i shed my special skin last night

but i appreciate ur words of support old friend
Ryaca_1 is retired
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

Nahgus wrote: Fri Oct 05, 2018 6:28 am
Mr_Maks wrote: Fri Oct 05, 2018 6:25 am Take away the players special skins who sought his hard work looks like to take away the title of the hero from veterans.

anyway madmikael already stated that skins will not be taken so u can rest easy and be at peace

Due to the fact that skins are not important, this is a subjective opinion.
The skin that you play should you like so that you want to continue playing and at the moment I like that green gnome skin that I received about 4 years ago and if I had it taken away just like that for no reason the motivation to play further if it had not disappeared would have become less. It does not look good.

Skins are just as important as the game itself. After all, when you first enter the game you look at its graphics and if it does not suit you you are looking for another one and I also searched for many games before FT and stopped on it.And my first incentive to play a lot and became the very special skin for which I played for 10+ hours every day.

For me personally, the skin is integral and one of the main parts of the game itself is what you see as soon as you enter the game as well as throughout the gameplay and if you don’t like your skin you will constantly look for a replacement, but it’s hard to look for a replacement among 10-15 class skins choosing any monster from the game the choice can be made more accurate.
Nahgus

Post by Nahgus »

Mr_Maks wrote: Fri Oct 05, 2018 7:04 am
Nahgus wrote: Fri Oct 05, 2018 6:28 am

Due to the fact that skins are not important, this is a subjective opinion.
The skin that you play should you like so that you want to continue playing and at the moment I like that green gnome skin that I received about 4 years ago and if I had it taken away just like that for no reason the motivation to play further if it had not disappeared would have become less. It does not look good.

Skins are just as important as the game itself. After all, when you first enter the game you look at its graphics and if it does not suit you you are looking for another one and I also searched for many games before FT and stopped on it.And my first incentive to play a lot and became the very special skin for which I played for 10+ hours every day.

For me personally, the skin is integral and one of the main parts of the game itself is what you see as soon as you enter the game as well as throughout the gameplay and if you don’t like your skin you will constantly look for a replacement, but it’s hard to look for a replacement among 10-15 class skins choosing any monster from the game the choice can be made more accurate.
as i said before this is a moot point now

there is no reason to continue this conversation as the original suggestion will not happen as stated by a gm
Ryaca_1 is retired
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

I am writing all this in the hope GM will take at least a little bit of what I described in my thought.Otherwise, I would just be silent, but this is really an important topic for me.
Since the final decision has not yet been published, it can still be changed.
Brucepha

Post by Brucepha »

If combatant is overworked why doesn't he hire some help?
death911

Post by death911 »

Players have contributed in the past and players will keep contributing in the future..
So all players have equal rights..
First come and first serve ...doesn't work that way.
If players from past are going to keep their special skins, I am very well ok with it as long as players playing now or to play in future have a chance to get them.
If present or future players aren't going to get special skins then special skins from all accounts should be removed.
if present players are accepting the decision not to get skins and not complaining.
then what's the problem for the past players( who already have special skin) in accepting the decision?
afterall rules should be same for all.
anyways whatever decision the Staff would make i would gladly accept. i am happy that at least this issue is going to be solved.
What is Death!!
To think our self confidence is lower than that of our enemies is Death!!
Staying alive in battlefield in fear of our enemies is Death!!
Running from our enemy instead of fighting is Death!!
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

*You got an award for good work.*
After 5 years, your boss decided to stop giving out a reward for good work.He takes away your reward received 5 years ago.
Is this justice?