Notes to Self

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

SellSword

Notes to Self

Post by SellSword »

This sort of goes back to discussions about the information tab and alternate uses, but what about an option to add notes/memos for yourself that would be accessible within the game? Perhaps a limited number of characters that players can edit because I'm sure there would be a server impact.

Those who PvP could create their own "paybacks" list maybe. Those with storage alts could maybe note what certain alts are holding. Maybe you want to note that you loaned someone gold if they are going to pay you back. I'm sure people could find many uses.

For those who have not been muted or outlawed the "informations" tab is blank, so many other options are available for that in general. Better thread for that though below.

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=16214#p104269
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
cello117

Re: Notes to Self

Post by cello117 »

put a tab on how many deaths and how many victories in pvp in the info tab would be cool ;)
Cello 2,4k

MarBow

KoT
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

SellSword wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:59 am This sort of goes back to discussions about the information tab and alternate uses, but what about an option to add notes/memos for yourself that would be accessible within the game? Perhaps a limited number of characters that players can edit because I'm sure there would be a server impact.

Those who PvP could create their own "paybacks" list maybe. Those with storage alts could maybe note what certain alts are holding. Maybe you want to note that you loaned someone gold if they are going to pay you back. I'm sure people could find many uses.

For those who have not been muted or outlawed the "informations" tab is blank, so many other options are available for that in general. Better thread for that though below.

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=16214#p104269
The clan menu already has something similar (only editable by lords or higher). Allowing players to have such would be awesome.
+1 all the way.
Omnes Autem Uri
Leone

Post by Leone »

Agreed. Really good idea.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

+1 from me, since starting this game my [Information] box has been empty, just so much wasted space.
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.