Suggestion to raise "Best Equipment up to lvl100" in app purchaseable.(edit: up to lvl150)

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

SellSword

Re: Suggestion to raise "Best Equipment up to lvl100" in app purchaseable.

Post by SellSword »

I'll take one for the game and have the "best equipment" real money purchase scale with my level. :)
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
DwarfTank

Re: Suggestion to raise "Best Equipment up to lvl100" in app purchaseable.

Post by DwarfTank »

Gullander wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 5:19 pm If I am correct 100 plate cannot be purchased at a shop but is free in a chest in red cyclops dungeon or as a drop from a rat. Also the warrior apprentice ring can not be purchased but is a drop from an ice gremlin. In contrast 125 plate though not for sale in shop is fairly easy for a house owner to craft and should be able to get one.. If a change were made 150 would be nice providing hard to get 150 shield which is not craftable but is only a drop from Freya's. In another thread there is discussion about items hard to get in game... maybe that will help make some of these missing items easier to find. In any case the 100 gear real money purchase in my opinion is the best buy you can get. For instance an archer gets a hard to find swamp bow in the deal.

1) lvl100 plate can not be bought in a shop, that is correct, however it is obtainable at lvl75 from a chest, 25 lvls sooner than needed.

2) lvl100 Warrior Apprentice Ring in my opinion shouldn't be lvl100 it should be lvl150.

3) lvl150 shield is quite rare as it's hard to drop from Freyas.

4) lvl125 plate is an extremely easy craft even for non house owners, all that's needed is clan membership and an extra pack helps.

5) Swamp bows really arent that hard to get, they drop from Huntress and Ghost Archers.

Making gear set purchaseable up to lvl150 in my opinion is a much better value.
DwarfTank-lvl2093(Legendary Player)
ShadowHood-lvl2608
"You can lead a human to knowledge but you can't make one think."Kal-Not:2986BH
rearrow

Re: Suggestion to raise "Best Equipment up to lvl100" in app purchaseable.(edit: up to lvl150)

Post by rearrow »

When the "purchase best gear" was inroduced lv100 was pretty high and took many months or a year to achieve.
lv 200 was the highest gear lvl available and some of it extremely rare (like special event reward only).
There was no option to buy lvls yet (maybe an option to buy 1lvl) , no pets, no house etc.
There were no skills and any crafting you did was at the dificulty of today skill0. So a lv100plate was very hard to get.
There were not too many over lv200 to.help you in red cyclops/monsters, so een a lv100helm drop could take weeks ir months of daily grinding to get.

present day equivalent of lv100gear back then would be something like lv1.5k ( in terms of diffuculty to get) (or 1k in terms of grind time) now.