Skill tree

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

generous11

Skill tree

Post by generous11 »

Well compbatant said to give him our propositions about skill tree. I worked this morning on this idea and got:

Nota bene: I dont know what design could be best for it.

Archer skill tree:

lvl 30: *active* double arrow (your attack speed is increased ×2 faster)
lvl 60: *active* freeze arrow (you can freeze your opponent)
lvl 100: *active* fire arrow (you can make your opponent lose 30% of its current hp)
lvl 140: *passive* stun arrow (at PvP, you have 5% chance to stun your opponent, and 2.5% to deflect a throwing axe/ knife/ fish)
lvl 200: *active* slow arrow (you can slow your opponent attack speed ÷2)
lvl 250: *passive* poison arrow (you have 4% chance to affect your opponent by a poisonous arrow that makes it lose 2% of max hp for 5 seconds)
lvl 500: *active* double damage (your STR is doubled)
lvl 750: *active* critical power (your critical chance is raised to 35%)
lvl 1000: *passive* bleed arrow (you have 1% chance to make your opponent bleed 10% of his max hp)
lvl 1500: *active* range power (you get +3 range while your STR and DEX are decreased 25%)
lvl 2000: *passive* lifesteal master (you have 2% chance to steal 5% current hp of your opponent)
lvl 3000: *active* regen master (you will regen 1% max hp)
in cases, there should be some animations and new icons.
For it, I am not that good. It will be compbatant's great work ;)

well for now its my opinion for the archer skill tree cause I am an archer... I hope you guys archers help in your opinions for this archer skill tree, to make it balanced if unbalanced.

Thanks in advance,
I hope to see someone that will do a balanced skill tree for swordsman, ogre, dwarf, and mage.
Best regards.
super arch "1227"
super axe "111"
generous11 "110"
super club "178"
super sord "84"

Clans: [SK], [ryo]
"Never say never!" :)
Leone

Re: Skill tree

Post by Leone »

Some good ideas, although the level 30 and 500 skills are effectively the same thing. Maybe the 500 skill needs amending?
cotne7

Post by cotne7 »

No skills for mages xD?
cotne7 Mage lvl 7000
cotne Archer lvl 200
tsotne0 ogre lvl 157
generous11

Post by generous11 »

Leone wrote: Sun Dec 23, 2018 12:06 pm Some good ideas, although the level 30 and 500 skills are effectively the same thing. Maybe the 500 skill needs amending?
I will think about something else lol. Thanks for reminder bro haha.
cotne7 wrote: Sun Dec 23, 2018 12:11 pm No skills for mages xD?
Haha bro I said in my post about it in last some sentences, I only thinked atm about archer :)
I will let that for you to think about mage and will see you posting it ;)
Best of luck although.
super arch "1227"
super axe "111"
generous11 "110"
super club "178"
super sord "84"

_NICKPAN_

Post by _NICKPAN_ »

1 - I think Skill Tree Level requirement should be at maximum level 250 ( or 500 , but still not so good ). Any higher makes the pvp skill tree even more unfair in my opinion for reasons.

2 - Your ideas are focused on PvP only. And most of them are deal higher damage. Disagree , they are not giving opportunities for many playstyles. And there should be skills for PvE , Building , even sieging . Many playstyles , giving advantage to something But mirror disadvantage in something else. Skill for example of someone who likes to be the Tank in a clan war; *toggle passive* swordsman gains 50% more armor but moves slower, attacks slower and unable to throw knives. ( This skill makes player alot more Tanky for some time, mages are still effective on him so he won't be undefeatable in a clan war, but he also weak on dealing damage and having Crowd Control )

3 - Most of the skills you wrote are unballanced, both Numbers and Skills effects, they need a rethink.
Boo
generous11

Post by generous11 »

well that was just my thought about archer. Already knew that some skills are unballanced. Well if you want, help me in that. Just balance them. but about skill tree should start from lvl 30. thats it! first skill is double arrow. but last finish at 3000.

Best regards.
super arch "1227"
super axe "111"
generous11 "110"
super club "178"
super sord "84"

cello117

Post by cello117 »

Swordsman should be a great tanker because he's the only one with a shield.

Active with tree (2 options)

Lvl 30:

(Option 1) continue the same as it is.

(Option 2) "bronze shield" reduce damage suffered by 50% for 10 seconds.

Lvl 60 ice sword has no utility in my view, so it should be replaced or neutralize the freezing potion by not giving the option of the thawing potion in this case. Leave the potion only for the thrown knives.

Lvl 60:

(Option 1) "maximum effort" decreases the damage of the attack itself by 30% but reaches all those around it.

(Option 2) "repellent shield" repels damage dealt by 2%

Lvl 100:

(Option 1) Fire Sword (same skill)

(Option 2) "Master Tanker" regenerates 5% HP from all Swordsmen within range of the sword for 3 seconds (5% based on HP's who using Skill)

These are my suggestions for active skills.
Cello 2,4k

MarBow

KoT