Schedule Change for Boss Scorpion Event

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

SellSword

Schedule Change for Boss Scorpion Event

Post by SellSword »

My understanding of the boss scorpion event is that it is scheduled on a recurring basis of Tuesdays at 14:15 FT time. That is the information I am thinking of for this suggestion.

If this is billed as a "get +4 tools" event for players, it really excludes a large segments of players. Where I am at that is the middle of the morning on a day I will always be scheduled to work. People in different time zones will naturally have different working schedules, as will some people in the same time zone, but across the world this time will not work for many people. No time would work for everyone, of course.

My suggestion is to alternate event times as 14:15 one week and 02:15 the next. Maybe it'd be set up as separate events on alternating weeks for coding purposes (not my expertise), but it would accomplish the same result. Maybe it doesn't work for everyone, but at least it's better. In my opinion, that is.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
LordSeth

Re: Schedule Change for Boss Scorpion Event

Post by LordSeth »

I do agree with you SellSword I myself have not seen this scorpion king before me due to work. I think Saturday would be a good day for everyone that has a job and don't get to enjoy the event. I believe 2 days out of 7 the event should take place it would be more inspiring for players like myself and SellSword and others that do not get the chance to be there I think it would be great to be able to attend the event if possable at hour that is reasonably necessary for the players that do not get to attend. Just a thought 👍😉
Game Administrator
LORD SETH
Languages: English
Useful Links:
- General game help
- Quest list
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
FOLLOW RULES THEY ARE HERE FOR A REASON
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Hmmmm ... OK my 2¢ worth:

First Tuesday @ 14:30, and the next Tuesday @ 02:30 (FT Time) <--- to cover RL times zone and be accessible to all who play.

Now the working people who are "at work" ....

First Saturday @ 02:30, and the following Saturday @ 14:30 again for the same reasons as above.

And, I can only imagine that there are some people out there that just MIGHT be able to make all 4 events in the two week period, but it's better than 75% of the people who can't get to the event because they are sleeping or at work.
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.
LordSeth

Post by LordSeth »

I like this ☝
Game Administrator
LORD SETH
Languages: English
Useful Links:
- General game help
- Quest list
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
FOLLOW RULES THEY ARE HERE FOR A REASON
Leone

Post by Leone »

Is this a recurring event on the days and times suggested? A friend and I briefly discussed this issue yesterday and couldn't come up with a definite answer.
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

There has been little or possibly no official word on this that I'm aware of. I'd check for myself, but that whole always being at work thing...
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
Rutikkk

Post by Rutikkk »

It spawn every week on Tuesday?
LIZARDKING

Post by LIZARDKING »

Rutikkk. That is what Mr Leone is asking. I have heard differing opinions. One feller told me that only an admin can create the Scorpking, but reading posts suggest it spawns Tuesdays at a specific time. Id love to see it and be sent back to 0,0 someday
SK1976

Post by SK1976 »

sounds good ! lets do info for every player like in info section of acc
DUKE of SK-Clan