Hidden Treasure

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

LostKnight

Re: Hidden Treasure

Post by LostKnight »

WARBRINGER wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 10:03 am perhaps have every player have their very own little 'X' icon in a different area on the map, or even in a dungeon, in accordance with their character level
Alt creation like crazy ....

Original idea best - 1 X - level centric. Once found and claimed, it disappears until the next "happening" .

Makes it rare, and because of "random locations" not something one can park on the spot and wait for.
Last edited by LostKnight on Thu Jan 24, 2019 4:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.
WARBRINGER

Post by WARBRINGER »

LostKnight wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:50 pm
WARBRINGER wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 10:03 am perhaps have every player have their very own little 'X' icon in a different area on the map, or even in a dungeon, in accordance with their character level

Original idea best - 1 X - level centric. Once found and claimed, it disappears until the next "happening" .

Makes it rare, and because of "random locations" not something one can not park on the spot and wait for.
True, I did not realise that when I wrote it. So this would definitely be the best option. :)
WARBRINGER [raw][Very Hungry Ogre]
BlackBows [rod][Archer]
Echoes :twisted: [Duke of NTL][Sword]
Black Rose [AD][Mage]
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

WARBRINGER wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:57 pm
LostKnight wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:50 pm

Makes it rare, and because of "random locations" not something one can park on the spot and wait for.
True, I did not realise that when I wrote it. So this would definitely be the best option. :)
Called: brainstorming. :D
I am always AFK!
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

The brainstorm went quite well, but how about this? Every player has a daily quest available (if they go get it) where they get their own x? Each player would get a prize if they find it, but nothing so OP that it unbalances the game. If it becomes just 1 prize which is "first come, first served", many players worldwide will be upset. For example, Players would have several hours to search for it before i awoke. I would feel left out.
In summary, a set of treasure-hunting quests similar to the "mercenary guild" quests. Each player gets a random location (possibly based on level) and the prizes would also scale in a balanced way.
Omnes Autem Uri
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

madmaniacal1 wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 3:57 am The brainstorm went quite well, but how about this? Every player has a daily quest available (if they go get it) where they get their own x? Each player would get a prize if they find it, but nothing so OP that it unbalances the game. If it becomes just 1 prize which is "first come, first served", many players worldwide will be upset. For example, Players would have several hours to search for it before i awoke. I would feel left out.
In summary, a set of treasure-hunting quests similar to the "mercenary guild" quests. Each player gets a random location (possibly based on level) and the prizes would also scale in a balanced way.
Quoted in full for the: +1
I am always AFK!