New command

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

witch

New command

Post by witch »

Hi all (^.^)/ , i want to share a new idea with you i hope you like it and i hope you can tell me what's your opinion about this .
New command /ignore
Let me explein how it works and how is going to help us ,it's easy just tipe /ignore then add the name of the person who's annoying you for example : /ignorewitch 😀 and thats it you wont see witch's msgs for the rest of the day
We have these commands chat filter: /filter (parameter)

there are 4 cases possible:
case1: type /filter -> you cannot see any messages. good, if you feel annoyed by others.
case2: type /filter global -> you can see all messages (again, after you used /filter only)
case3: type /filter friends -> you see only friends messages
case4: type /filter clan -> you see only clan messages
note: messages from moderators and the system are always seen .

They are very useful but i think we need 1 more /ignore
I really like to talk to everyone but sometimes is just 1 person whos ruining my chat if i use /filter i cant hear the rest of the ppl and just want to silence only 1 person not all . I can use
/friends but i want to see other ppl msgs too .
So heres why i think /ignore will be a good command use /ignore if...
1. If you tired of hearing these ppl asking for money all the time. ( i like to help ppl but i hate those who do this just cos they are to lazy to work and get their own money ,maybe im mean saying this and im sorry . Some of them are nice , some really need help ,but some of them are annoying why i'm saying this ?because i gave money to a guy then 10 minutes later he asked me for more , next day same guy asked me "money pls " maybe they think im super rich cos im high lv.
2.if someone is annoying you abusing the trade system selling you items . You already said no ty but they insist !
3.if you are tired of being harassed by mean ppl cursing at you . I saw and heard these a lot , gm cant stop them , and (thinking im in a neutral place) some ppl started a toxic relation and when they can't handle it they call a gm for help , some ppl got permanently mute but you never know who started the fight first , I know its your responsability to fallow the rules and keep yourself in place but not everyone has the patient i have and they got mute while the other person the one who stared this is laughing .also theres more toxic ppl who just like to curse at you for no reason , (example: one day a piggy guy said : send me pics and i'll give you 100m )OMG! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!. Btw That was a personal experience. I kept myself in calm and i left the map but others in my place would say something different like cursing .
so if we use /ignore we can stop all those situations , this is an everyone game means kids play this too and you never know if you're talking to a kid or if the person who is insulting you its a kid so we can just ignore them , gms has a lot of job and its imposible to stop the chat abusers like looking for them check the date hr and then punish them , if we have the option to stop them, then we will .of course gms could still punish them. /ignoretoxicppl ... (^.^)
Last edited by witch on Mon Jan 28, 2019 8:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Walking through the darkness, i shall not fear , the moon my light, my shadow is the only one that walks beside me and some stars guide my path .
SENIOR GM
NOW -> RETIRED GM
Useful Links:
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
Grahf

Re: New command

Post by Grahf »

+∞ This would be extremely nice/useful if implemented
Leone

Post by Leone »

Good idea.

If implemented, I think a list of those people you've ignored should go in the information menu.
witch

Post by witch »

Leone wrote: Mon Jan 28, 2019 8:29 pm Good idea.

If implemented, I think a list of those people you've ignored should go in the information menu.
Soo true finally we'll use info button !
Walking through the darkness, i shall not fear , the moon my light, my shadow is the only one that walks beside me and some stars guide my path .
SENIOR GM
NOW -> RETIRED GM
Useful Links:
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Code: Select all

/ignore witch
.. would NEVER happen on my tablet ...

·N·E·V·E·R·

but ...

/ignore user1 user2 user3
gets The LostKnight Certified Seal of Approval f®t

And I think it's one of the best suggestions seen in a long time.

Sam wrote = mony plz
usually gets a:
LostKnight wrote:I hate beggers!
or worse: blink | blink [ Envelope(2) ]
(1) Tom invited you to join clan XYZ blah blah blah
(2) Tom wants to be your friend.

EDIT: I see info got mentioned while I was typing this. :D

Or like Saturday - this really happened:
[ You were attacked by bob]
blink [ Envelope(1) ]
(1) bob invites to you to join clan DUMY blah blah ...
as he walked away - no, "Hi", "Hello", "How are you?", "Have a nice day."
Nope, stabs me with a sword, invites me to join a clan and walks away.

/ignore user1 user2 user3 Sam Tom bob
yup that works for me ... with one small change.

Ignore List (say max 15 ppl) shows up in the Info area and stays until you remove them.

/ignore Sam Tom bob - are all ignored
/ignore Tom - he is removed from the ignore list

Add a 16th person and #1 on the list is dropped.

f®t = The registered trademark symbol f(®)t is a symbol that provides notice that the preceding word or symbol is a trademark or service mark that has been registered with the FTTO (Forgotten Tales Trademark Office). :lol:
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.
Leone

Post by Leone »

To add one small point, it would be beneficial if the recipient of the /ignore command is aware of their status. With this mind mind, if they try and communicate with you something like the following message could appear:

Player 'LostKnight' is ignoring you.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Leone wrote: Mon Jan 28, 2019 8:59 pm Player 'LostKnight' is ignoring you.
I can live with that.
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.
witch

Post by witch »

Leone wrote: Mon Jan 28, 2019 8:59 pm To add one small point, it would be beneficial if the recipient of the /ignore command is aware of their status.
+1
SENIOR GM
NOW -> RETIRED GM
Useful Links:
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

Great idea I like that ignore command with also prohibits sending spam emails with trade and normal/pm emails at the same time.

I also agree that in the information it would not be bad to have a list of those whom you ignore and immediately have the "cancel ignore" button.
witch

Post by witch »

LostKnight wrote: Mon Jan 28, 2019 8:53 pm

/ignore witch
.. would NEVER happen on my tablet ...

·N·E·V·E·R·

Ignore List (say max 15 ppl) shows up in the Info area and stays until you remove them.

/ignore Sam Tom bob - are all ignored
/ignore Tom - he is removed from the ignore list

Add a 16th person and #1 on the list is dropped.

f®t = The registered trademark symbol f(®)t is a symbol that provides notice that the preceding word or symbol is a trademark or service mark that has been registered with the FTTO (Forgotten Tales Trademark Office). :lol:
+1
Ty (^.^) .. and i love the trademark symbol :D !
SENIOR GM
NOW -> RETIRED GM
Useful Links:
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules