New Passive abilities,Reworked skills and balance magic resist

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Mr_Maks

New Passive abilities,Reworked skills and balance magic resist

Post by Mr_Maks »

Passive abilities reworked skills and balance magic resist.

Dwarf:changing a level 30 ability from the magic shield 50% to new:Dissect(takes 5% of hp per step when the enemy runs away,duration 10 sec)
Passive ability with a chance of 5% to disarm enemy for 3 seconds

Ogre 100 lvl ability upgrade to reduce enemy health by hitting from 2% to 3.5%
Lifesteal passive ability 10% from hit.

Archer:passive ability to dodge stuns by 10%

Swordsman:passive ability to block hit 10%

Mage:is harder here I can’t think up a passive skill to the mage but I have an alternative that I suggested in the spring.
Guided by my experience, I punched a swordsman who is lower by 2500 levels for more than 3 minutes to red hp as for me this is too much.
So my idea is to reduce the magic resist from 90% to 75%.
Namely:
Shields in the game are not balanced,250 shield gives 20% of magical protection,500,750 doesn't have it and 2k have 10%.I think this and you need to stop, all shields should receive 10% of magical protection.
Then remove 5% magic protection from the amulet 2k,it will help both in pvp between mages and with other classes.
Last edited by Mr_Maks on Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:33 pm, edited 3 times in total.
SellSword

Re: New Passive abilities,Reworked skills and balance magic resist

Post by SellSword »

I'm all for rebalancing skills, but I personally disagree with someone getting penalized if they try to run from PvP with an HP/step skill. Something like an HP/time skill would be better. That's the opinion of just one person though.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

This skill will be good in finishing pvp.Those who do not like pvp can also just quit the game for a while.Even if this skill will so strong at first, the dwarf deserved it since it was the weakest 6 years.% damage can always be changed and it is very fast.But in any case it will not be imbalance, since not one pvp lasts 10 seconds there will be gaps where you can still escape and heal.But what exactly to this will need animation because if it is not visible then yes it is OP.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Mr_Maks wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:47 pm This skill will be good in finishing pvp.Those who do not like pvp can also just quit the game for a while. Even if this skill will so strong at first, the dwarf deserved it since it was the weakest 6 years.% damage can always be changed and it is very fast.But in any case it will not be imbalance, since not one pvp lasts 10 seconds there will be gaps where you can still escape and heal.But what exactly to this will need animation because if it is not visible then yes it is OP.
What's this "since not one pvp lasts 10 seconds"? I've stopped and watched a few PvP's a few times and I have seen some that last a lot longer than that.

RE: Those who do not like pvp can also just quit the game for a while.
I do that now as I do not like PvP ... but again I consider it “Reducing game-playing experience of others!" when someone starts a PvP with a non clanned person (Just my opinion ... yes yes, go ahead laugh, it's just an opinion). Logging off takes 11 seconds if being attacked, by a PvP player or a mob, the game makes no difference. The point being "Why should I have to log-off just because someone wants a kill hoping for a drop?" Or simply because s/he likes PvP. Let them join a clan and have at it!

under not so ideal conditions; 11 seconds is way too long:
A swordsman with a mob of 9 around him, his health reduced already is suddenly attacked by someone, stunned, unable to defend himself with a mob of 9 around him an archer or mage say attacking from a distance. The Skull Travel Agency never fails here, 11 seconds is the killer!

Been there, done that, respawned at 0.0 because some "coward", yes I consider them cowards, in this instance, decides it fun to reduce the game playing experience of others!
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

I meant no one pvp end in 10 seconds,bad translate

And yes, I agree with you repeatedly attacking unclan player should be punished with rule 9, but since there are few active GMs this will not be considered soon because now GM has more important concerns.

I apologize for the departure from the topic.I would really like the creator to pay attention to it.
NightBaby

Post by NightBaby »

I believe magic resistance is fine.. Mages do way more damage than other classes... Unless the taps per second or something else is changed, magic resist will likely stay.
Mages eventually have "infinite" mana... Infinite mana means infinite healing, it's the only class that has these abilities.. Infinite damage and infinite healing makes mage more powerful than any other class
No need to regen like the other classes
So IMO until mana and spells are reworked, this is as balanced as it's gonna get😜😁
Does life really get better?
Grahf

Post by Grahf »

Mr_Maks wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:18 pm Passive abilities reworked skills and balance magic resist.

Dwarf:changing a level 30 ability from the magic shield 50% to new:Dissect(takes 5% of hp per step when the enemy runs away,duration 10 sec)
Passive ability with a chance of 5% to disarm enemy for 3 seconds

Ogre 100 lvl ability upgrade to reduce enemy health by hitting from 2% to 3.5%
Lifesteal passive ability 10% from hit.

Archer:passive ability to dodge stuns by 10%

Swordsman:passive ability to block hit 10%

Mage:is harder here I can’t think up a passive skill to the mage but I have an alternative that I suggested in the spring.
Guided by my experience, I punched a swordsman who is lower by 2500 levels for more than 3 minutes to red hp as for me this is too much.
So my idea is to reduce the magic resist from 95% to 80%.
Namely:
Shields in the game are not balanced,250 shield gives 20% of magical protection,500,750 doesn't have it and 2k have 10%.I think this and you need to stop, all shields should receive 10% of magical protection.
Then remove 5% magic protection from the amulet 2k,it will help both in pvp between mages and with other classes.
Reduce the magic resistance?? The whole reason the magic resistance was added in the first place is because mages were even more overpowered then they are now don't believe me take a look on the forum... why is it that mage is the class with the most high level players? I always get stumped at this question and can never find the answer :roll: magic res gives us non mages less uneven ground to play on in certain situations... If you want magic resistance lowered i want your spell formulas tweaked, lowered and adjusted accordingly :lol: :twisted:

Oh and just a little brain teaser i know most of you will get it but i wonder why a lot of mobs have magic resistance in the game themselves.
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

I substantiated my opinion, but you still write about it ...
And you just make me repeat because of your principled position...
Shields should have received the same protection for magic a long time ago and since on a 2k shield it is 10% it should be everywhere.This is not even a deterioration,this balancing because one has 20% another 10% and the rest have nothing... Amulet 2k is only 5% of the protection of magic that will also help mages attack other mages...

I just wonder how people can't read...

I made each buff for each class each received a new one except the mage.I didn’t suggest anything that could have greatly influenced the gameplay, please stop leaving your hated comments personally to mage...
Grahf

Post by Grahf »

Mr_Maks wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:46 am I substantiated my opinion, but you still write about it ...
Shields should have received the same protection for magic a long time ago and since on a 2k shield it is 10% it should be everywhere.This is not even a deterioration,this balancing because one has 20% another 10% and the rest have nothing... Amulet 2k is only 5% of the protection of magic that will also help mages attack other mages...

I made each buff for each class each received a new one except the mage.I didn’t suggest anything that could have greatly influenced the gameplay, please stop leaving your hated comments personally to mage...
You have your opinions i have mine maybe you cannot read? Last time i checked forum was for everyone to voice their opinion??
Please stop trying to downgrade the mage maybe? What i said also is basically simple facts from the game but you mages always answer the same and try to make it seem like you're a victim...
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

Grahf wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:08 am
Mr_Maks wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:46 am I substantiated my opinion, but you still write about it ...

You have your opinions i have mine maybe you cannot read? Last time i checked forum was for everyone to voice their opinion??
Please stop trying to downgrade the mage maybe? What i said also is basically simple facts from the game but you mages always answer the same and try to make it seem like you're a victim...
I'm not trying to lower the mage, I'm a realist and I think mage not so strong.Yes, he can live in pvp but this is offset by the clicks that the rest of the classes have not so much.
I attacked a swordsman of 4800 with a 7500 level mage ufor more than 3 minutes as I wrote earlier, and even recorded it on video and I can give a link to this video in pm if you are interested.And at that moment he was even stats in str and not arm otherwise, this would take another 2 minutes ...He ran away healed in 30 seconds and all I do not see the balance in wasting such a time also,70% magic protection for me is the best solution.

If you have more questions write in the PM I will explain everything.