New Passive abilities,Reworked skills and balance magic resist

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Leone

Re: New Passive abilities,Reworked skills and balance magic resist

Post by Leone »

So your mage fought a swordsman for 3 minutes and he ran away and healed.

In other words, you beat him.

If you would have carried on by chasing him, that swordsman would not have been able to continue the fight and you would have killed him.
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

Leone wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:49 am So your mage fought a swordsman for 3 minutes and he ran away and healed.

If you would have carried on by chasing him, that swordsman would not have been able to continue the fight and you would have killed him.
Victory is when you finish off the enemy if he ran away and was healed. This is just a strategy not to lose the battle and I consider it fair.Not fair time which is needed for this.

Chasing someone who uses acceleration is impossible
Last edited by Mr_Maks on Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Grahf

Post by Grahf »

Mr_Maks wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:01 am
Grahf wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:08 am
Mr_Maks wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:46 am I substantiated my opinion, but you still write about it ...
And you just make me repeat because of your principled position...
Shields should have received the same protection for magic a long time ago and since on a 2k shield it is 10% it should be everywhere.This is not even a deterioration,this balancing because one has 20% another 10% and the rest have nothing... Amulet 2k is only 5% of the protection of magic that will also help mages attack other mages...

I just wonder how people can't read...

I made each buff for each class each received a new one except the mage.I didn’t suggest anything that could have greatly influenced the gameplay, please stop leaving your hated comments personally to mage...
You have your opinions i have mine maybe you cannot read? Last time i checked forum was for everyone to voice their opinion??
Please stop trying to downgrade the mage maybe? What i said also is basically simple facts from the game but you mages always answer the same and try to make it seem like you're a victim...
I'm not trying to lower the mage, I'm a realist and I think mage not so strong.Yes, he can live in pvp but this is offset by the clicks that the rest of the classes have not so much.
I attacked a swordsman of 4800 with a 7500 level mage ufor more than 3 minutes as I wrote earlier, and even recorded it on video and I can give a link to this video in pm if you are interested.And at that moment he was even stats in str and not arm otherwise, this would take another 2 minutes ...He ran away healed in 30 seconds and all I do not see the balance in wasting such a time also,70% magic protection for me is the best solution.

If you have more questions write in the PM I will explain everything.
You're mad that it took you 3 mins to win a 1v1 without even having to try? So what if you have to manually click the outcome of that battle was determined before it was even started and I'm not saying that because you're a 7500 mage at the time even if you were thousand levels weaker then him you would of won just as easily or close to it. Also as of writing this there's a huge amount of auto clicking going on in the game.... so let's add that to the list of things that are unfair for the non mages cause now mages don't even need to manually tap they can start their auto clickers and sit back and relax (of course not all mages use such programs but you know who you are)
Grahf

Post by Grahf »

Mr_Maks wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:07 am
Leone wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:49 am So your mage fought a swordsman for 3 minutes and he ran away and healed.

Victory is when you finish off the enemy if he ran away and was healed. This is just a strategy not to lose the battle and I consider it fair.Not fair time which is needed for this.

Chasing someone who uses acceleration is impossible
Fighting an enemy who can constantly heal themselves is even more impossible :lol:
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

Grahf wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:07 am
Mr_Maks wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:01 am
Grahf wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:08 am
You have your opinions i have mine maybe you cannot read? Last time i checked forum was for everyone to voice their opinion??
Please stop trying to downgrade the mage maybe? What i said also is basically simple facts from the game but you mages always answer the same and try to make it seem like you're a victim...
I'm not trying to lower the mage, I'm a realist and I think mage not so strong.Yes, he can live in pvp but this is offset by the clicks that the rest of the classes have not so much.
I attacked a swordsman of 4800 with a 7500 level mage ufor more than 3 minutes as I wrote earlier, and even recorded it on video and I can give a link to this video in pm if you are interested.And at that moment he was even stats in str and not arm otherwise, this would take another 2 minutes ...He ran away healed in 30 seconds and all I do not see the balance in wasting such a time also,70% magic protection for me is the best solution.

If you have more questions write in the PM I will explain everything.
You're mad that it took you 3 mins to win a 1v1 without even having to try? So what if you have to manually click the outcome of that battle was determined before it was even started and I'm not saying that because you're a 7500 mage at the time even if you were thousand levels weaker then him you would of won just as easily or close to it. Also as of writing this there's a huge amount of auto clicking going on in the game.... so let's add that to the list of things that are unfair for the non mages cause now mages don't even need to manually tap they can start their auto clickers and sit back and relax (of course not all mages use such programs but you know who you are)
Yes, the younger mages will also be able to do it, but it will take 2-3 times longer (7-14 min) to make enemy run and heal to full health (30sec)
Mage alone cannot win a war without stunning
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

Grahf wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:09 am "You know who you are"???
Im the one who has been actively playing for 5 years and if you doubt my clicks, I can give you a lot of 4 video where I am practically alone against much and live this is called a skill.Many people have been playing less than 2 years and already 4000+ and you blame me ?!
Not dare defame my name you still grow and grow to me
Last edited by Mr_Maks on Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:19 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

Mr_Maks wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:01 am Chasing someone who uses acceleration is impossible
Grahf wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:09 am Fighting an enemy who can constantly heal themselves is even more impossible :lol:
These are both impossible 1x1 but just as a mage needs someone who will stun other classes need a heal blocker to win.
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

Ok, we get it: not everyone agrees.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

SellSword wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 1:53 pm Ok, we get it: not everyone agrees.
I would say there is no agreement with him and he just has a personal dislike for me and he writes this only to make me angry when he himself knows that he is wrong.

My business is to try to explain, but with such people there is no opportunity to communicate.

I have more experience on this, I try to invent an idea based on it and so far I have not seen constructive criticism except for LostKnight.
Last edited by Mr_Maks on Fri Feb 08, 2019 2:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

Mr_Maks wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 2:24 pm
SellSword wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 1:53 pm Ok, we get it: not everyone agrees.
I would say there is no agreement with him and he just has a personal dislike for me and he writes this only to make me angry when he himself knows that he is wrong.
I'm not taking sides with anyone, but just saying everyone can argue all they want to as one side isn't going to convince the other side.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.