On the manifestation of transaction invitation

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

LMZRIP

On the manifestation of transaction invitation

Post by LMZRIP »

In the past, trading invitations popped up directly, but instead they were shown in envelopes, which is good, but it seems to be confused with friends' private letters. A lot of times I don't know if my friend texted me or someone maliciously invited a deal.
There are some players, especially new ft players, who may need help or want to sell some of their items, so they send a lot of people an invitation to trade. The invited person may not want to help him or not need certain goods.
So, can you make some changes, change the color and style of the envelope to distinguish between a friend's private letter, a transaction invitation, a clan invitation, and a friend invitation? Best of all, you can add several different locations, avoid envelope coverage, and leave it up to the player to decide what information to process and which information to put for the time being, rather than having to look through it one by one, and then it's all malicious trading invitations.
Leone

Re: On the manifestation of transaction invitation

Post by Leone »

Good idea.
LIZARDKING

Post by LIZARDKING »

+1. Very irritating when bombarded by the same freeloader with multiple messages stating " mony plis 10m", or similar attempts of begging. I understand that there is the option to filter all, but I dont mind helping with " where is that" " or how do I get this" questions. I would like to have the option of blocking players individual, as opposed to a whole.
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

I wholeheartedly agree. I brought up an idea that was pretty much the same thing almost a year ago and it went went absolutely nowhere. However exactly this works out, getting this taken care of now rather than never would be a great idea.

There are times I'll be fishing at spawn and see an envelope pop up and I actually check to see if any friends are online before I open it. Yeah, I'm wary, and weary too.

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=15657
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

@ LMZRIP: +1

except this: Best of all, you can add several different locations.
- - - - If you get one of each all at the same time: no game screen will be seen.

@ Leone: Agreed, good to excellent idea +2

@ LIZARDKING: +3 ... plus:
{snip} I would like to have the option of blocking players individual, as opposed to a whole. +4

@ SellSword +5 for your old one and another for agreeing here +6

RANT:

Begging should be a crime against the FT society and beggers should be "locked into tanking" for 2 hours "of online time".
None of this log off for 2 hours 1 minute to get away from it. 2 hours online - with NO PETS! In a PET free zone, ALL pets relocated close to the river while the beggers are tanking.

1. dogs south of the river at Map 0.0 or
2. spiders north of the river at map 0.0

IF they die, they respawn and once healed sent back to tanking. Yes they loose 10% of EXP and healing time does NOT count as "tanking time" They can not fight during "tanking time".

Someone sees them clicks on them they see:

Code: Select all

I am a begger, I have x minutes left to tank
OH THE SHAME OF IT!
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

Making a trade request without working out the details (i.e., common begging spam) is actually against the rules (and common sense), but since the punishment is unclear I'll go with LK on that.

And what's up with me receiving and closing a single trade request and the other party somehow being able to force me in to a trade trade window multiple times? Shouldn't one side closing the trade make it a done deal without a new trade request?
Gullander

Post by Gullander »

Yes if I close out window that should end trade invitation...I've had to do it three times to get it from popping up unwanted on my screen. Maybe should move this to bugs section...sure bugs me!
Retired
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

Gullander wrote: Sun Feb 24, 2019 9:04 pm Yes if I close out window that should end trade invitation...I've had to do it three times to get it from popping up unwanted on my screen. Maybe should move this to bugs section...sure bugs me!
I just had a situation a few minutes before this where I exited a trade request six times. I exited once before the other player added anything, and it popped up five more times with an item added to his offer each time. I said something wasn't for sale, and I have to exit out of unwanted trades half a dozen times?

I'll post in the bug section for this. I think it's still on topic as it shows reasons why the OP is important, but might as well.

EDIT:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=16553