Update Purchaseable Gold

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

WARBRINGER

Update Purchaseable Gold

Post by WARBRINGER »

I couldn't help but notice that even now, at a point where even 100m gold isn't considered an awful lot, you can still buy 100,000 gold in the Buy Extra Stuff menu for £1.29. When you consider that pets sell for 40,000 times that, but only cost four times that to buy, it is highly unlikely that anyone will buy this add-on, and those that do are most likely low levels who are completely unaware regarding how much they are getting ripped off :shock: Perhaps the amount should be updated to a hundred million, give or take?
WARBRINGER [raw][Very Hungry Ogre]
BlackBows [rod][Archer]
Echoes :twisted: [Duke of NTL][Sword]
Black Rose [AD][Mage]
Mr_Maks

Re: Update Purchaseable Gold

Post by Mr_Maks »

I think buying gold is not a necessary function.The current purchase of pets levels and skins develops trade at least at some level.If offer players a lot of gold in a couple of clicks,they will not have to spend time on selling/trading and those who don’t have the opportunity to donate will no longer be able to buy the purchased items for players,whos cant spend a lot of money but can buy for game gold from those people who can donate.Moreover, because of the reduction in the number of donators,they have almost no competitors, the prices for these things are rising and the pet is already worth 3b gold or more.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Mr_Maks wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:15 pm {snip} the pet is already worth 3b gold or more.
This I do not believe just because a few are selling at that price.
I saw 6b yesterday ... "crooked was my fist thought."
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

LostKnight wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:31 pm
Mr_Maks wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:15 pm {snip} the pet is already worth 3b gold or more.
This I do not believe just because a few are selling at that price.
I saw 6b yesterday ... "crooked was my fist thought."
For this i telling "or more" :D
In general,people who sell higher then 3b or 3,5b joking or trying to resell what they bought cheaper, principle in the same way as in life as it happens in real life :lol:
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

@ Mr_Maks

Yup, that's because it's real life fingers pushing the virtual keyboard buttons setting the virtual price after buying with real life currency.

Are we dizzy yet? :lol: and is it virtual or real?
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

On the OP, I can't say that I've asked around if anyone has bought it, but it does seem like a horrible bargain. It's possible someone wouldn't know that pets, skins, etc can be traded, but a minute or two at spawn would correct that misunderstanding easily enough. Whatever one thinks of the pricing on pets and the like (very purposefully not getting into that), the fact that "billions" can be made from the sale of other things really does make this a horrendous bargain.

I'd say definitely adding some zeroes or some other bump up would be a good idea.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
terminator

Post by terminator »

Or make it worth $0.001 for those who would feel rich when they only have a $1 in their account😀
Terminator-2000+() archer
Terminator3-85()dwarf
Terminator4-175()Mage
xMortalZ-227 Dwarf
My quest is to promote the future and prevent ill history from repeating itself.