Afk check pop-up

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Mr_Maks

Afk check pop-up

Post by Mr_Maks »

High-level players now have a big problem with the current spawning restriction.In my example my spawn disappears every 2:40 minutes on lightning blitzbees and i cant get game gold becouse i cant drop what i want.
I cant get drop for 2k quest bc monsters whos getting that drop have very low hp and spawn disappears almost instantly.But low levels can get spawn for a some hours what make this idea not very useful and even harmful for gameplay on high levels.

And for comeback old spawns i propose an idea that has already been entered into the beta test, which means it will take less time to develop it.

A popup notification afk check on 120-150 sec that will appear only when the autospawn is also in random time between 30-60 minutes when player killing monsters/fishing/mining/sieging/chopping wood.And ofc it will be repeat every 30-60 minutes while the player do it.
In which you will need to press a button (✓) and confirm that you are not afk.If it random time they will cant calculated it for programme press ✓ for them.

And one more it should come only when a player gets any experience.Except for a few moments getting experience for killing in pvp and quests.So you can safely walk on maps do quests and pvp and this pop-up should not appear.And I remembered that mage gets experience for the healing his or someone else's health.this should also be excluded becouse it will be problem in pvp.
(If i forgot someone tell about it!)

Edit with help of SellSword:
SellSword wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:32 pm Timing may be random, but if always in the same spot it might not help.
My answer:Yes, if they set up single point clicks this may not help.
Then maybe this pop-up notification should be shifted slightly up/down/left/right in a random order.And the ✓ button can also be in different random places up/down/left/right too.
Last edited by Mr_Maks on Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:59 pm, edited 5 times in total.
cello117

Re: Afk check pop-up

Post by cello117 »

I agree 100% cant drop intens now.. need 2 players to make a spaw for drop a single iten.. shield 100, 150, bow 100, plate 200, plate 100 in 15~20 Minutes you kill 400 easy with blitzbee.. each day i need farm one of this itens for altair 2k. I have blitzbee but cant farm. Cant drop more for stock too..

Really really bad 400 mobs to farm..

And now in underground devils cant gridd becouse, who gridd in spiders on red dinossaur cant lvl up bec 400 giant spider die so fast... then come to underground devils.. and one single player if spaw 10~12 devils got all mobs in map..

GMs can cheq now.. pls out 400..
Last edited by cello117 on Sun Mar 24, 2019 2:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cello 2,4k

MarBow

KoT
srle0nida$

Post by srle0nida$ »

I got to level 2k 2 days ago and I'm already suffering from it. The other day I met 3 more friends to try to drop the lvl100 shield, me and another friend we have bee, another worm. But apart from the drop being super hard, the spawn stopped frequently. We spent almost an hour trying to drop an lvl100 shield and we could not. We are already in groups so that we can get back on the spawn, so you do not have to look for the map for more ..
Who has been on the throne, knows how to get back!

SrLe0nidaS - 5000
SixthMage - 1500
Leone

Post by Leone »

Mr_Maks wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:13 am

This pop-up should not come if the player is chatting in pm with friend (he will cant see this pop-up).

Could this be open to abuse? Switch on the auto clicker and then open the chat menu. The AFK message can never appear.
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

Leone wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 5:12 pm
Mr_Maks wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:13 am

This pop-up should not come if the player is chatting in pm with friend (he will cant see this pop-up).

Could this be open to abuse? Switch on the auto clicker and then open the chat menu. The AFK message can never appear.
Yes, this is logical, then let pop-up come when the players in the menu 2 minutes or maybe it will be 2:30 on chatting idk,but player should be have enough time to answer it.

I am editing my post with it thanks.
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=16094

One of the issues mentioned in that thread is that if a pop-up is known to occur clicking programs can likely be modified to handle them. Timing may be random, but if always in the same spot it might not help.

The thread above came up well before any spawn restrictions were put into effect, but the problem to solve (that is, clickers) is the same. Personally, I think that is a good discussion thread on the issue. Not to take away from other threads, of course, as I wholeheartedly agree it is an issue that needs to be eliminated.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

SellSword wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:32 pm viewtopic.php?f=8&t=16094

One of the issues mentioned in that thread is that if a pop-up is known to occur clicking programs can likely be modified to handle them. Timing may be random, but if always in the same spot it might not help.

The thread above came up well before any spawn restrictions were put into effect, but the problem to solve (that is, clickers) is the same. Personally, I think that is a good discussion thread on the issue. Not to take away from other threads, of course, as I wholeheartedly agree it is an issue that needs to be eliminated.
Yes, if they set up single point clicks this may not help.
Then maybe this pop-up notification should be shifted slightly up/down/left/right in a random order.And the ✓ button can also be in different random places up/down/left/right too.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Since there is a 5 minute cutoff now for "inactivity" make the time slightly longer.

A box that says AFK? that pops up at random times between 5:15 min to 20 minutes - random times at between those in "seconds" so there are 1005 different seconds AND at random locations on the screen, with the X appearing at random spots around the border of the box. You have 30 seconds to click X ..29 ..28 ..27 ||| ..10 ..9 ..8 ||| ..3 ..2 ..1 ..0
At 0: JAIL: Explain yourself while we investigate.

Code: Select all

Example 1
     ╔══════════════╗
     ║              ║
     ║ ┌───┐        ║
     ║ x   │        ║
     ║ └───┘        ║
     ║              ║
     ║              ║
     ║              ║
     ║              ║
     ║              ║
     ║              ║
     ╚══════════════╝
Example 2
     ╔══════════════╗
     ║              ║
     ║              ║
     ║              ║
     ║              ║
     ║      ┌──x┐   ║
     ║      │   │   ║
     ║      └───┘   ║
     ║              ║
     ║              ║
     ║              ║
     ╚══════════════╝
 Example 3
     ╔══════════════╗
     ║              ║
     ║              ║
     ║              ║
     ║              ║
     ║              ║
     ║              ║
     ║              ║
     ║┌───┐         ║
     ║│   │         ║
     ║└───x         ║
     ╚══════════════╝
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

Yes LostKnight,you great show what i was mean.

But again disagreement in response time.Since we have already decided with Leone that a pop-up notification will appear even when you are chatting, I think it should be 2 minutes or 2:30 so that players can answer.
This idea is needed to eradicate autoclicker and not those players who are carried away communicating with friends, so no offense, I do not agree with such a short time and also LordSeth was telling about 120 sec for answer on that pop-up.
With a short time there will be more and more complainings about it that we don’t need.
We need accuracy if the player did not answer for 120-150 seconds. He will no longer be able to justify this is another reason to increase the response time.I hope we will got agreement in this.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Mr_Maks wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:27 pm Yes LostKnight,you great show what i was mean.
Your idea, I made it visual :D
But again disagreement in response time.Since we have already decided with Leone that a pop-up notification will appear even when you are chatting, I think it should be 2 minutes or 2:30 so that players can answer.
This idea is needed to eradicate autoclicker and not those players who are carried away communicating with friends, so no offense, I do not agree with such a short time and also LordSeth was telling about 120 sec for answer on that pop-up.
With a short time there will be more and more complainings about it that we don’t need.
We need accuracy if the player did not answer for 120-150 seconds. He will no longer be able to justify this is another reason to increase the response time.I hope we will got agreement in this.
Well, I can't deny that makes perfect sense. Like when I chat, I'm in there a long time at times. I type slow, I spell check (and still opps! a LOT) so yes, longer times makes sense. A "non" AFK player will "normally" get it pretty quick anyway.
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.