Update of Purchasable Pets

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

terminator

Update of Purchasable Pets

Post by terminator »

It has been a bit since pet's were last updated, and game has changed since then. Few suggestions I have, to those who also have a suggestion, comment below.

1. Level 500 orge pet
22k dmg per second is insane, No pet until around 1500 has this much str, and high dex (Lol death), especially at such a low level. I'm not saying for them to be removed, because I personally enjoy them, and know many others do also. My suggestion is to balance their str, and add it to health. Perhaps 12k str, and 50k hp.

2. Ptery
I understand you get this free as a quest, but I loved it so much, that I know many would also enioy it if it came to pet list

3. Death
Death has insane amount of damage, but is balanced through low hp, freq, dex. I suggest for it to actually be a lvl 1000 pet to be changed to higher Dex and freq, with lower str. My suggestion is 80k str, freq 2500, dex 175 with hp the same.

4. Assassin
From what I have been told, assassin was nerfed because it was deemed OP. This nerf occurred before orge pets, and it's also double the level of orge. At original strength, it delt 18.6k per second, compared to the current 9300, due to the freq change. My suggestion is to return it back to normal, because even then the str is still lower then orge

5. Red Dino
The range is what appeals to all when going for red Dino, it makes it able to hit from behind a player, first since when does a Dinosaur shoot fireballs, and why does it look like it's about to fall over when it's attacking.
Terminator-2000+() archer
Terminator3-85()dwarf
Terminator4-175()Mage
xMortalZ-227 Dwarf
My quest is to promote the future and prevent ill history from repeating itself.
NightBaby

Re: Update of Purchasable Pets

Post by NightBaby »

I actually like ogres the way they are currently😁
It gives players a lesson on how to handle their pets IMO.
I lost 5-6 ogres before worms, but it helped me learn how to handle my pets more carefully.

P.S. The Ptery is a level 800 pet on the purchase list😁
Does life really get better?
terminator

Re: Update of Purchasable Pets

Post by terminator »

NightBaby wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 3:50 pm I actually like ogres the way they are currently😁
It gives players a lesson on how to handle their pets IMO.
I lost 5-6 ogres before worms, but it helped me learn how to handle my pets more carefully.

P.S. The Ptery is a level 800 pet on the purchase list😁
My whole main point was I want assassin rebalanced lol
Terminator-2000+() archer
Terminator3-85()dwarf
Terminator4-175()Mage
xMortalZ-227 Dwarf
My quest is to promote the future and prevent ill history from repeating itself.