here's a suggestion...

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Leone

Re: here's a suggestion...

Post by Leone »

ryaca_ wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2019 7:23 pm i have been receiving reports that players BLOCK k the bridge every Sunday morning. those reports were accurate. and i believe the bridge blocking is intentional to greif players. so i decided to get up early this morning...
Why do people do it? I'd love for a culprit to post on here their reason.
ryaca_

Post by ryaca_ »

SellSword wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2019 8:18 pm Now if the hedge maze had a slow spell in place on the whole map, and/or didn't allow for speed boosts (boots, skills, or potions) that'd be an easy way to make sure it takes longer.

I can't say I've been sent there before, but if it's a maze and one needs a longer time to solve the maze it would be more of a punishment.
+1
ryaca_

Post by ryaca_ »

Leone wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2019 9:08 pm
ryaca_ wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2019 7:23 pm i have been receiving reports that players BLOCK k the bridge every Sunday morning. those reports were accurate. and i believe the bridge blocking is intentional to greif players. so i decided to get up early this morning...
they wont
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Leone wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2019 9:08 pm
ryaca_ wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2019 7:23 pm i have been receiving reports that players BLOCK k the bridge every Sunday morning. those reports were accurate. and i believe the bridge blocking is intentional to grief players. so i decided to get up early this morning...
I think ryaca said it right - italics yellow mine
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.