SOLVE THE TRADE BUG ABUSING PLEASE COMPBATANT

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Anthony

Re: SOLVE THE TRADE BUG ABUSING PLEASE COMPBATANT

Post by Anthony »

ryaca_ wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:04 am
Anthony wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 8:16 pm I quit FT bye thx
is this a true statement?
Until combatant solve the problem and make FT playable again
Likes thick cats

Main account : Ticoq
ryaca_

Post by ryaca_ »

ok. goodbye.
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

Mr_Maks wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:21 am The same goes for spawn limits...But at least you can prevent the players from cheating without trading with random players,and only with friends,but the spawn limit cannot be avoided in any way...Just impossible to drop what you want...
I do not know when we will receive an answer to when this will be fixed...Wait another month if it is useful? No problem, but I don’t think it should be too long to detain as we have been waiting already for almost two months...
Completely and totally off topic. Spawn limits are INTENTIONAL. This thread is about a well known bug.
Omnes Autem Uri
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

Why did you answer so early? Oh yes, you are just offended by the situation with Claw and now you watch my every post just to tell me what am I wrong about?
It is possible to get to the bottom of any line that was written a long time ago and all just because of the clan war is funny.

Regarding the limit spawn, I still think that it was not done correctly as it allows you to be AFK and all that it does is blocking the receipt of a drop...In this I understand the concept bug because it does not perform the function that was intended.
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

Mr_Maks wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 6:38 am Why did you answer so early? Oh yes, you are just offended by the situation with Claw and now you watch my every post just to tell me what am I wrong about?
It is possible to get to the bottom of any line that was written a long time ago and all just because of the clan war is funny.

Regarding the limit spawn, I still think that it was not done correctly as it allows you to be AFK and all that it does is blocking the receipt of a drop...In this I understand the concept bug because it does not perform the function that was intended.
Actually, No. I find the claw situation amusing, but that is not relevant here. I posted "early" (lol) because I'm not as active on forum as I used to be, and only noticed your post right before I responded.
Your attempts to hijack various threads on forum to complain about an intentional game mechanic are annoying. The mechanic was added so that afk players could not abuse a spawn point unlimited. A decent fix until better methods can be made. Are you still upset that hyper-lvl players such as yourself cannot grind extremely fast like you used to do? Suck it up, buttercup, because lower lvls can't either.
Item drops were made rare for a reason, as well. An item that drops 1/1000 shouldn't be dropped 5 times an hour. The concept of "rarity" vanishes under those circumstances.
I myself am no fan of spawn limits. My own accounts are harder to play with them in place. However, at this point in development, they are EXACTLY what FT needs to become what it once was.
Omnes Autem Uri
Humble_M

Post by Humble_M »

Well said, madmaniacal1
It's good to be the king!
-- History of the World - Part I (1981)

username: Humble_M (Mage)
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Humble_M wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 2:34 pm Well said, madmaniacal1
a huge +1 on that!
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

Ok, need an explanation?
Spawning ends every 400 monsters and is updated every 20 minutes.Players can choose monsters higher than 900k hp and stand AFK as much as they need.Spawning limit does not help to fight afk, it only destroys the ability to drop.
Just changing the spawn limit to 30-60 minutes in a random order will give much more (spawn stop for ALL people)than is now and will return the ability to drop items.

But yes, yes, I’m wrong about everything.Of course, you understand everything more than me.I'm tired.Goodluck in the future discussion and have a good day.
Last edited by Mr_Maks on Tue May 21, 2019 6:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

And by the way, I spent 6 years of active play for the sake of a hyper quick drop and eventually lost it.Now I have to knock things out at a speed of 2k levels.But one wonders why develop your character if one of its key features is completely removed.Well, still there is pvp and good ability to get levels, but who knows, maybe they will also be removed over time :lol:

But the truth is never listened if it is in a minority.
vasinta

Post by vasinta »

Anthony wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 7:13 am (...) it already happened to me 1 time but the great akkilles was here and he get me money back and that was a great thing but now it's not the case
oO is this the same bug in trade system that has been running for a long time in 2018?!?!
--
:popcorn: ardesia's other forum account