SOLVE THE TRADE BUG ABUSING PLEASE COMPBATANT

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

LostKnight

Re: SOLVE THE TRADE BUG ABUSING PLEASE COMPBATANT

Post by LostKnight »

Yes I think so.
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.
TangledSwerve

Post by TangledSwerve »

LIZARDKING wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:25 am Heres how easy it is. Actually LK posted this in detail eons ago. DONT TRADE WITH PEOPLE YOU DONT KNOW. IF ITS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE...PROBLEM SOLVED. If you are such a scumbag that you are found guilty of abusing trades ,all accounts associated with that email should be permanently banned from game, chat and forum.
Agreed, this kind of dishonesty is easily remedied with forthright action. I'd even go so far as imposing an IP ban with individuals like this, they are thieves and should be treated as such.
vasinta

Post by vasinta »

LostKnight wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 4:00 pm Yes I think so.
Tnx, LK
I'd better keep any comment about it for myself
--
:popcorn: ardesia's other forum account
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

TangledSwerve wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 4:22 pm {snip}... they are thieves and should be treated as such.
And it boggles my mind as to WHY Compbatant is doing nothing about these thieves. Or not even making a comment about it.

@ Compbatant.
They are giving your game a bad reputation and you are helping them by doing nothing about it.
WHY?
Why not protect your investment!

Different issue, same state of affairs:

"Echo" or Ekto or whatever his name is that stuns people, and drags huge mobs to them is killing them (against the rules), killing their RL $$ Pets (not against the rule: WHY NOT?) and he he goes to jail, gets out does it again, and again goes to jail and get out repeats the action. I read where GM's can't find him. His name is in a list on the server - JAIL IT and all related accounts directly at the server level!

REF: WHY NOT! By stunning and killing them and their RL $$ pets he is stealing from the players!

As I have said a few time, pixels do not commit crimes in the game, real people pushing buttons on phones or tablets, and now keyboards, do. BAN the person (IE: ALL their accounts) not the pixel character.

This game is a GREAT game ... an AWESOME game to be honest. Don't let people trash it!
I am always AFK!
LordSeth

Post by LordSeth »

Please if anyone catches this player doing this take screenshots I will punish him. I searched the name found no results so something is wrong with the spelling. Find him send me a screenshot of his name and level and class. He will be punished at this point it will be harshly.
Game Administrator
LORD SETH
Languages: English
Useful Links:
- General game help
- Quest list
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
FOLLOW RULES THEY ARE HERE FOR A REASON
terminator

Post by terminator »

LordSeth wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 6:14 am Please if anyone catches this player doing this take screenshots I will punish him. I searched the name found no results so something is wrong with the spelling. Find him send me a screenshot of his name and level and class. He will be punished at this point it will be harshly.
It's "ecko"
Terminator-2000+() archer
Terminator3-85()dwarf
Terminator4-175()Mage
xMortalZ-227 Dwarf
My quest is to promote the future and prevent ill history from repeating itself.
Anthony

Post by Anthony »

LordSeth wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 6:14 am Please if anyone catches this player doing this take screenshots I will punish him. I searched the name found no results so something is wrong with the spelling. Find him send me a screenshot of his name and level and class. He will be punished at this point it will be harshly.
Sorry, but do you think it's necessary to ban a scammer account when you know that it's the same guy doing this everytime ? The worst is that this guy can put the pet another place and you or other gms are gonna say
"Ho sorry he is a scammer yes I cant give you the pet back bcs he is a scammer and he scam a lot of people and it's funny but maybe one day he is gonna give you the pet back tho good luck"
Dont ban a level 1 account, when you know that is the easiest thing to do in the game, and this is gonna happen again and again (exept if this bug is corrected, it can be cool) How can we be happy if you told us to play with 1 arm cut
Likes thick cats

Main account : Ticoq
LordSeth

Post by LordSeth »

Actually I ban more than 1 account when I catch a scammer. I search for the highest level alts and alts with most gold then I talk about a punishment for these accounts.
Game Administrator
LORD SETH
Languages: English
Useful Links:
- General game help
- Quest list
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
FOLLOW RULES THEY ARE HERE FOR A REASON
Leone

Post by Leone »

Good. They deserve it.

Related point: you know the kulgan quest where you absorb the rules as well as gain levels? Well...

I've said this before, I think (sorry)

But after every 100(?) levels, every player has to do another kulgan quest based around the rules. If you don't do the quest, you can't level up.

A tutorial where you are reminded about sharing accounts, pet and spawn killing and afk and the usual stuff.

No excuses. We have to do it. Get caught = severe punishment.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Leone wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 12:54 am Good. They deserve it.
and more... but it is a start.
Leone wrote: Related point: you know the kulgan quest where you absorb the rules as well as gain levels? Well...

I've said this before, I think (sorry)

But after every 100(?) levels, every player has to do another kulgan quest based around the rules. If you don't do the quest, you can't level up.

A tutorial where you are reminded about sharing accounts, pet and spawn killing and afk and the usual stuff.

No excuses. We have to do it. Get caught = severe punishment.
OH YEA! +1k on that one ... and like Leone says, every 100[?] levels: "mandatory, or for as many monsters as you kill = 0 EP after you reach the 100[?] level.
I am always AFK!