SOLVE THE TRADE BUG ABUSING PLEASE COMPBATANT

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Anthony

SOLVE THE TRADE BUG ABUSING PLEASE COMPBATANT

Post by Anthony »

Hello,

Can we please stop players to abuse of the trading bug system please I mean before this problem doesnt exist right, bcs peoples who buy a pet or something else with real money can be stolen when they exchange something, this is bad right

Sorry to annoy GMs srry
I quit FT bye thx
Likes thick cats

Main account : Ticoq
Leone

Re: SOLVE THE TRADE BUG ABUSING PLEASE COMPBATANT

Post by Leone »

Well...quit if you want.

Alternatively

Why not work with others to come up with a solution?
Here is my recent idea:

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=16695

It won't be perfect , but others have commented and it may or may not be the solution.

If it is, great.

If not, then I'll think again as will so many others on here.
Anthony

Post by Anthony »

This is a failure in the system we dont have to change the method of trading but I can be wrong see you
Last edited by Anthony on Wed Apr 10, 2019 5:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Likes thick cats

LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

So sad to see yet another player and friend leave the game over a well known and published trade bug.

It has been going on for a very long time.

Getting this bug fixed once and for all, IMHO, must take priority over all other things.

But I'm just one normal player here. However, I'm not alone in wanting the bug fixed.

These scammers are ruining the game as much as the duplication bug.
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

LostKnight wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 9:51 pm So sad to see yet another player and friend leave the game over a well known and published trade bug.

It has been going on for a very long time.

Getting this bug fixed once and for all, IMHO, must take priority over all other things.

But I'm just one normal player here. However, I'm not alone in wanting the bug fixed.

These scammers are ruining the game as much as the duplication bug.
I tend to agree. At a minimum, this is a very significant issue. As this is a "massively multiplayer" game the whole social interaction is a key part of the game itself. When there are long-running issues that continue to erode at a core part of the game it is an issue that needs attention.

Don't get me wrong, I understand the reasons for the newest version and they are very valid. It's just that continuing to grow the game while this gnaws away at the core is going to (continue to) cause issues.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
ryaca_

Post by ryaca_ »

farewell
LIZARDKING

Post by LIZARDKING »

Heres how easy it is. Actually LK posted this in detail eons ago. DONT TRADE WITH PEOPLE YOU DONT KNOW. IF ITS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE...PROBLEM SOLVED. If you are such a scumbag that you are found guilty of abusing trades ,all accounts associated with that email should be permanently banned from game, chat and forum.
Anthony

Post by Anthony »

Yes I know LK or other players said to not trade with ppl that I dont know, but it's sad you cannot use the trade while they propose you in the game to use it and I mean if this problem was gonna be solve quick I can be patient, but it's too long atm (more than 2 months)

Is like getting a licence but you still cannot drive the car until trump post a twitter msg saying you can drive it now

And another thing is that the guy who trade abuse is gonna get his account banned yes cool but you still lose the money you spend on the game and that's not funny when it happen more than 1 time to you believe me, it already happened to me 1 time but the great akkilles was here and he get me money back and that was a great thing but now it's not the case
Likes thick cats

ryaca_

Post by ryaca_ »

Anthony wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 8:16 pm I quit FT bye thx
is this a true statement?
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

The same goes for spawn limits...But at least you can prevent the players from cheating without trading with random players,and only with friends,but the spawn limit cannot be avoided in any way...Just impossible to drop what you want...
I do not know when we will receive an answer to when this will be fixed...Wait another month if it is useful? No problem, but I don’t think it should be too long to detain as we have been waiting already for almost two months...