New payment types

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

terminator

New payment types

Post by terminator »

Not sure if I brought up this idea before....but

Personally I rarely use Google play credit or credit card, but I have an abundance of gift cards....I saw some other games do this type where they would use a third party gift card collector and turn in to game credit, I'm not sure how complicated it is, or how much commission it takes, but would be cool to get rid of a bunch of gift cards I have and will never use to buy pets or house etc. Or opening up to Microsoft store and apple, I have some Microsoft credit aswell... What do you guys think? (Best thanks Mom for the gift card to the book store, secretly using for game...lol)
Terminator-2000+() archer
Terminator3-85()dwarf
Terminator4-175()Mage
xMortalZ-227 Dwarf
My quest is to promote the future and prevent ill history from repeating itself.
SellSword

Re: New payment types

Post by SellSword »

I would assume that with the game opening up to other platforms that any official store such as for Apple would also be in use as well. If someone is browsing the Apple Store and downloads the game you'd want to allow them the same options as the older Android users. A happy side effect on compbatant's end would be more money earned.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
Leone

Re: New payment types

Post by Leone »

More money for FT keeps it thriving. Good idea.